League of Pony 14 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Ice

Register your server, level, ELO Lane, main champions etc.

I'm level 6, I go BOT, Garen

What is EOL?

Ice

521900 Sorry I meant Elo and since you're level six it won't affect you right now.

North America, 30, Jarvan tank/offtank top, TF AD mid, and Graves/Tankraka bot, I do not support or jungle, My tankraka is kinda a killstealer, and in the 2 years i've been playing this, I still have no idea what ELO is ^^
Name is Keidran

ELO: skill level

Ahh...right....*shrug*

Server:NA
Level: 30
Favorite tank: Shen for his great CC and escape tools. Can also duel out a volibear and win

Favorite AD melee: Xin Zhao for his pure awesomeness for he only seeks to MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU.

Favorite ranged AD: Ezreal for his amazing positioning skills and out of this world escaping mechanism as well as being a great poke in lane.

Favorite support: Sona and soraka, they're my gals and I live em for the awesome harass they can pull and how Tanky they can be

Favored AP: I don't like AP carries all that much, that's my girlfriend's area, but I guess the one I enjoyed most was Karthus for his awesome KSing skills

I love SR and that's all I play, but I don't mind an ARAM or ADAM or a good old fashioned 1v1 duel on proving grounds.

im copying iron clad because dam that man is organized

Server:NA
Level: 30
Favorite tank: Singed... (cant fit a trollface.jpg large enough on my harddrive)
Favorite AD melee: garen/xin or tryndamir if im feeling lulzy
Favorite ranged AD:Ashe, the slow + extra gold mmmmmmmm yes
Favorite support: Taric, he is just so god damn good, and fabulous (never forget the fabulous)
Favored AP:Either ryze, yi:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia: or taric... yes taric he is bursty as fuck and his heal makes me happy in my GOD DAMN PANTS...:rainbowderp: sorry about that.

i don't play ranked

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9