Gameloft MLP 11 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Shard
Group Admin

Hi, I'm Shard, but Gameloft already gave that to somepony else, so my username is Shard137.
While messing around with my kindle, I accidentally screwed up my save and had to restart :fluttercry:

Hello my name is soulpony and my Gameloft account is soulpony017. I'm on periodically throughout the day and am always looking for friends to play with.:scootangel:

Shard
Group Admin

It seems my post isn't showing up (for me at least). I'm Shard, but you can call me whatever. My tag is Shard137, and I'm on for most of my free time, but I'm playing offline mostly.

I'm Scott, I play the Windows 8 version of the game, so there's no Gameloft connection, just facebook. My fb email is abzer0gaming@gmail.com

I'm on it about three times a day to collect from shops and play the mine cart mini-game.

Currently debating if I feel like subjecting myself to more of Gameloft's technical ineptitude, so no ID just yet. Had my game wiped by a device failure, and after two weeks of rooting through their supposed cloud storage for gamesaves, they tell me they can't find jack or sh!t with my name on it.

So all of my Halloween and Thankgiving swag, gone.

Every decoration, bulding, and pony purchased with laboriously-saved bits and gems (seriously, the time it took for the damn gems!), gone.

Progress made in those mind-numbing minigames, especially the minecart (112k points away from Trenderhoof), as well as the prize ponies, gone.

And the cherry on this crap sundae, Octavia and the Royal Unicorn Guard, both of whom I had, gone thanks to Gameloft's crackerjack decision to retire them.

So for the first time, I'm pondering telling Gameloft where to get off and just cheating flagrantly to get back to where I was, or as close as I can get since the holiday stuff and retired ponies are gone for good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5