Colorado Authors 53 members · 328 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Zen
Group Admin

So who else is diggin' the new FimFiction look? :pinkiehappy:

I was quite surprised to see it when I logged in this morning, but I think I like it. I kind of miss the feature box, but at least now I'll have a buffer for my Read Later list. The whole reason it's at 461 is because of that damn box. :rainbowlaugh:

Very sleek new design, though. Do like.

bats
Group Admin

My only complaint is the possible reduced utility of the featured list. I used to check out featured fics that caught my interest from the box, but I did not, nor do I have the inclination now, check the "what's hot?" or front page to see the featured fics. If I remember to check it at all, it will be rare and I'll miss the 'oh, what's this?' eye-catching quality of the box. And if I'm not alone in this, it might impact traffic that would be generated by hitting featured status. Time will tell. Other than that, I really dig a lot of the changes. Especially the increased administrative tools for blogs, stories, etc.!

I personally love it. The new color can be a little harsh on the eyes, but I really enjoy the new features. I'll miss the feature box on every page, but the pros very much out weigh the cons for this update.

I'm on the fence with this honestly. I agree with all of you and yet I don't like my pages being changed up. Let's just hope this doesn't happen once a month like they do with youtube.

Rambleramblerambleblahblahblah
Meh. Just like the new Youtube layout, I'm there on the fence with Cowboy.
I'm all one for change but what's the point in fixing something that was working fine in the first place, eh?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6