Phineas and Ferb 34 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

What I mean is what if she finds out about Perry's secret identity as a usually serious and no-nonsense agent and about Doofenshmirtz's tragic backstories for why he became evil in the first place? As well as the latter's kindness and being a nice guy once you get to know him mentality?

Maybe she would sympathize with Doofenshmirtz and see him as more than just evil. While she would also find Perry to be cool, if a bit weird at first, and they would both have a great partnership if she joins the O.W.C.A. despite not being an actual animal agent.

But what do you guys think?

Sounds like a fun concept.

Funny enough, ever since I saw the episode where Stacy finds out Perry’s a secret agent, I’ve been wondering what would happen if she at one point joined Perry on a secret mission.

Cool! In fact, I've already made two fan-made episodes about my scenario. What do you think?

Isabella Meets Agent P

History Twistery

And I've also made Isabella into a secret agent:

Isabella (Secret Agent)

I’m surprised you didn’t decide to make them into full-on fanfics instead of ideas on wiki pages. Any reason for that?

Well, what’s stopping you?

Because I’ve don't know where to put them and I've already made transcripts for one of them as if they were actually episodes. The one being History Twistery.

History Twistery - Transcript

Have you considered using WattPad? Or FanFiction.Net?

So, what do you think of the fan-made episodes and the alternate character?

I’m waiting to see the concepts you came up with in story form, actually.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13