Anthropomorphics 5,015 members · 7,632 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I haven't seen any stories about a Witchblade crossover. :applejackunsure: I'm not talking about the one in the comics or tv series, but the one in the anime series. For those of you who haven't seen it or don't remember, here it is down below if this perhaps helps.

Story description: In their fierce battles, each Witchblade user has died one-by-one until Masane Amaha unfortunately is the last to die as well and her daughter Rihoko going missing. Years later, they were somehow revived into the living world that's completely different from their past to see humanity losing to an army of X-cons and two other groups. So now, they have to work together along with another Witchblade user to protect the humans from all three threatening groups.

Just thought that it would be good, bad, okay, or interesting. What do you think? :twilightsmile:

As a crossover, there’s quite a number on the FanFiction.Net site. Mixing it with MLP would be a challenge since it clashes with tones, especially if you’re going to play it serious.

Are you using anthro mlp or EG mlp?

At first I thought maybe EG, but I prefer more of anthro mlp that would perhaps work.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5