Battlefield: Equestria 264 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

The waters are calm and the waves move softly, as they crash against the hull of your flagship you can overhear the future screams that will plague the seas outside of Rocky Beach.

It has been a bore as of late, never getting much action other than a couple merchant ships every now and then, but you need more. Your crew needs more, it is obvious in the way they look at you with mutinous eyes, in the manner their weapons are kept sharp and close every time you walk by them. Your head is on the executioner's block and unless you do something, it will roll.

A chance presented itself however, and you were fast to accept it.

Its a simple task, an easy mission for a captain of your skill. Rocky Beach, large cliff side by the sea, gryphon village carved into it. The waters below it are filled with sharp rocks but the port is barely garrisoned, easy pickings.

Your mission? Slaughter them all, down to the last female and egg. Take prisoners to your hearts content, it matters little to your employer. But there is a small catch to it, nothing comes for free after all.

Enemy navy has moved in to help out in the defense, but it's small and the town's garrison went on board to help them. All you need to do is sink their fleet and then burn the village.

Good luck, scum. But I don't think you'll need it...

Battle of Rocky Beach:

Player: Gryphon Separatists.

Units:
4 Raider Class vessels: Crews can be customized. (As in, you get to choose which units to put inside the ships as long as it does not go over the crew member limit, units in customized crews can be from other factions as long as they are average units.)
2 Interceptor Class vessels: Fixed crews.
15 Gryphon heavy infantry 15 Hipogriff light infantry 5 Gryphon enforcers on
each vessel
Heroes: Your OC (Does not matter if he is a pony since you are a mercenary pirate in this scenario, your customized crews can hold units from other factions as long as they are not special units or heroes.)

Enemy: Gryphon Loyalists.

Units:
5 Raider Class vessels.
15 Gryphon heavy infantry
1 Interceptor Class vessel.
25 Gryphon heavy infantry 10 Gryphon Mercenaries

Terrain:

Water, duh...

A rocky beach to the north, the cliffs elevate for a mile into the sky and the waters closer to the shore are filled with sharp rocks protruding from the waterline.

The winds blow from the south, giving you faster speed as long as you remain facing north. The currents however, will be a danger since they have teamed up with the breeze. Stray too close to the shoreline, and your vessels will meet their end.

Enemy vessels have formed a defensive line that stands between you and your goal, they are at the exact point of no return between safe waters and an imminent collision with the rocks behind them.

Their Raider vessels are lined up with their Interceptor in the middle so that they stand in a 3 raiders, interceptor, 2 raiders formation from west to east respectively.

Good luck captain!

congrats on making the first naval battle!:twilightsmile: this is gonna be interesting and perfect for the new OC I was making:pinkiecrazy:
shame his boat won't get a showing

Guardian
Group Admin

518809 Actually, Bloodpool made the first naval battle. :rainbowlaugh:

He did? was this in this group or Pony warfare?

Guardian
Group Admin

ah, well Irongalley is the first to officially post to this group then

519046 I'm also pulling out the first OC (that I have seen so far in this group) that is NOT a pony:pinkiecrazy: Fun times on the high seas!:pinkiehappy:

An Oc... Not a pony... Wha-what?!?

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

check out my career record:pinkiesmile:

Tsk, tsk, tsk... As soon as the pvp is up and ready, your vessel better be ready to meet my own. :rainbowdetermined2: Never had the pleasure of trying out my creation in a scenario before :pinkiehappy:

:pinkiecrazy: oh the fun we can have, especially with my special ballista ammo (think greek fire)

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

...Does this mean we get to customize ship load outs as well?...:rainbowderp:

Umm.... I think this much customization needs to be discussed. Do it in another thread, by they way.

I'm also kinda pissed right now at my stupidity of trying CoD:BOII's special missions in complete RTS mode and epic-ly failing, then finding out I can't re-do them.

if we can't, then my OC's ship (not here btw) is for background only. In all honesty the ONLY SHIPS AVAILABLE are gryphon ships, so I don't think it matters (too much)

pissed at yourself for what btw? ...never mind :rainbowlaugh:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Did you copy/paste the entire thing?

yes i did:twilightsmile: afterwards anyways

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

There you go.

Seriously, that interface was not designed to function as such.

Guardian
Group Admin

519220 What's all this about OCs? :applejackconfused:

check out the BF:EQ career record section, I have a new OC that is a pirate :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19