Vinyl and Octavia 710 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So if you've seen the new episode, I'm sure you've seen the past versions of the two in the episode
I'm hoping to see some good stories about these two since they technically aren't Vinyl and Octavia but perhaps there ancestors(yes I know the characters from the story were replaced with the modern ponies like Starilight=Snowfall but just humor me here).
Here's a story idea for anyone who wants it:
Vinyl and Octavia are spending there first Hearth's warming together and invite there parents to join in. (let's assume the families get along more or less and don't object to the relationship). As the evening goes on the parents or grandparents of both sides begin talking and realize that there Great (add as many greats as necessary) Grandparents from either side once knew each other(The two past versions we see in the episode, you guys follow so far?). Our favorite duo are surprised and want to hear the story(Possible idea: one of the two or both are afraid the two past ponies dated and possibly married and now octascratch is afraid of possible incest or something, use that idea or don't if you wish). And then the story of Ye old vinyl and octavia falls to you dear.

If you decide to use this idea please at least give me a little credit in like an authors note or something. other than that, go nuts my friend!

I may be able to do something with this. Let me see when I've got time to brainstorm.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2