Vinyl and Octavia 710 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Looking for interested authors to co-write a Vinyl x Octavia romance fic. Please PM me if you wanna. Thanks.

If you're serious about something like this, you really should throw in some more details. The most important ones are all missing. Why are you looking for a co-author in the first place? How long do you intend the fic to be? What kind of timetable are you looking at? What program/method of collaboration do you prefer?

The list goes on and on. Asking for help like this is a bit like asking someone to read your story. Just announcing it's there isn't going to do you much good. You have to sell it.

4045813 I'll throw in more details then. I have half of the fic done, but I don't wanna write some of the scenes in this because I clearly lack the imagination for those. It's sitting at 7k words atm, and I don't intend to end it any time soon.

I don't care when you do it. Just finish it lol.

As for collaboration method, I just need you to write some scenes for me. I'll edit and twerk them slightly, and put you as co-author. Just kinda simple as that.

In fact, what you write could be a standalone story itself. Whatever I've written is like the cookie part of a fortune cookie; I'm just wrapping it around the juicy parts.

Before you get any further, yes, I've written Vinyl x Tavi, maybe a little too much. I just want a fresh spin on ideas.

As for the story itself... um... it's complicated. I'd rather PM you only if you're interested. There's a lot of explaining to do.

sounds more like you need a prereader.

I would be interested in helping. I'm a fantastic writer, and an even better editor. With me on board there will be no mistakes. I'm not great at writing romance, but I can throw Stephen King caliber paragraphs together with ease

If you're interested in working with me, contact me somehow. I literally just made this account to offer my hand, and I'm not too familiar with the way fimfiction works yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5