Skyrim Equestria 827 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So, I'm thinking about starting a Skyrim playthrough with a human vampire character. What's the fastest way for me to get infected from out of the gate, and can I still become a vampire lord? I have the Dawnguard DLC installed as well, so that should keep people from flipping out when they see me, right?

It get to the vampire quicker, start the dawn guard DlC. Before any other quest, you can still access the fort to start the quest, even before the required level, when you get to the point fornicate he quest when your bring serena to the castle, you can either join the vampires and get vampire lord, or leave, plus the best character to have for vampire I see high elf, and focus on illusion and conjugation spells, just my opinion

I know that vampires hang out around Whiterun and Winterhold, that area. I don't remember how to be infected by them, I think you just need to be attacked and survive the hit. You can get to each of the two named cities through the carriage outside each hold capital.

The fastest way to do it is to go to Broken Fang cave in Whiterun and then just survive the vampires attacking you

Get the Alternate Start mod. It lets you join Harkon's court right out of the gate, and otherwise is just generally a good mod.

what this guy said, although you have to be hit with vampire life drain spell in order to contract vampirism (i recommend using a healing spell and keeping your distance so they are more inclined to use it), and you have to wait awhile till you become a vampire i think, so don't pray at any shrines or drink a cure disease potion until you're officially a vampire

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6