Skyrim Equestria 827 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

This group has been rather dead lately. So to help bring it back to life, I've decided to steal borrow and modify this meme on deviantart. I've modified it to concentrate less on drawing and more on writing, and to make it more character-centric instead of player-centric.

Unlike the deviantart meme, screenshots let alone drawing is completely optional.
I'll start us off.

1.Welcome to the land of Skyrim! Please introduce your character. (Introduce a screenshot, write a short intro, tell us what race and gender he/she is, etc.)

Greetings! May you all walk on warm sands. Do'Jaar greets all of you with much... greetings. That will have to do. Do'Jaar is a glorious khajiit tom. Do you not agree?

(Khajiit Male)

2. Troubled Beginnings! Why was your Dovakiin captured in the first place? (Alternatively, if you are using an alternate start mod such as Live Another Life by Arthmoor, instead tell us what beginning you picked, what your character was doing before that point and how they came to be.) (And no, "I selected it from the statue" is not a valid answer)

Do'Jaar joined the companions. Before this, he was a caravaan guard, yes? One day Do'Jaar seen some nords fighting a giant in a field. Against my caravan leader's advice, Do'Jaar joined in the fray. Do'Jaar quickly got knocked out, and woke up later to find the companions tending to this one. Despite by early knock out, Do'Jaar was told that he had faught well, and was encouraged to join the Companions. Especially since the caravaan had left without him.

So this one talked to Kodlak, hit Vilkas's shield a few times, delivered a sword and shield, and before he knew it he was here among them.

Now Do'Jaar can come and go from the cities as he pleases, and works on his own terms. Much better than being a caravaan guard, yes?

Speak of, Do'jaar hears that only a few days later his former caravaan got sacked by giants. Funny that.

(Alternative start: New member of the Companions)

3. Now tell us what your Dovakiin is good at! (Melee, Magic, Stealth, running away from dragons screaming.)
Do'Jaar is a warrior. He wears the heavy armor. Quite strange for a khajiit, yes? Do'Jaar wields a one handed weapon and a shield. "Which one, hmm?" Do'jaar faces many situations, so carries 4 weapons on him at all times. The sword is Do'Jaar's weapon of choice, yes. It is
However, there are times when it is not sufficient. Many bandits prefer to wear heavy armors. Armors that only dull the blade of the sword. For this, Do'jaar carries the mace. For bashing those pesky heavy armor wearing Renrij silly.
Then there are the ones that sit all fancy on their towers and fling arrows or fireballs at Do'Jaar. Vilkas might be glad to simply run upstairs and hack them to peices, but Do'Jaar prefers to whip out the crossbow and take them down a peg.
Finally, there are the unnatural enemies, yes? This one refers to the dragur, with no vessels to cut and no vitals to smash or pierce. That is where Do'Jaar's honed silver war axe comes in, yes? To hack the limbs off those pesky bonewalkers. The fact that it is silver means it hurts them even more, or so Do'Jaar is told.

To complement Do'Jaar's skills, he is also good with alchemy. It helps to know a thing or two about how to make potions, yes?

Of everything however, Do'Jaar's greatest weapon is knowledge. Knowledge of the opponent and his strengths and weaknesses, knowledge of how best to use the terrain to his advantage, and knowledge to adapt to any situation.

... Oh. And Do'Jaar is quite good with the ladies.

(I play requiem, so that's the reason for the multiple weapons)
4. Followers! Does your character have any?
Do'Jaar travels alone. Except for best friend D'Graan. A magnificent snow cat Do'Jaar tamed and named himself, yes? Many a time has D'Graan pulled Do'Jaar out of a bad situation.

5. Everyone needs some lovin'! Whom does your Dovakiin want some lovin' from?
Do'Jaar must wonder, what rot is this, hmm? If you are suggesting that Do'Jaar settle down and marry like some nord, you must be crazier than Sheggorath.
Now if you will excuse Do'Jaar, he was having a very *stimulating* conversation with Gerdur. Yes, *Very* stimulating. While Hod listens in and watches, yes? Don't worry, he's not mad.

(Do'Jaar is a free-loveist.)

6. Some enemies just get under our skin. Which type of opponent gives your character the most trouble?(Besides dragons)
Without a doubt: Mages. Do'Jaar hates mages.
The ones traveling with bandits are not so bad. These are usually quite unskilled, restricted to short range bursts of ice or flame. Do'Jaar can take these down fairly quickly.
It is the ones that hide in covens that Do'Jaar has the most trouble with. The ones that fling fireballs that can kill you in one hit, no? It is the reason Do'Jaar is trying to invest in a heavier crossbow.

And vampires? Just forget about it. Being mages is bad enough, but they have lots of armor on top of this, usually.

Same goes for a dragon priest. Do'Jaar is not ashamed to admit that if he sees a dragon priest, he runs the other way, yes?

7. Factions, Factions, Factions. Which one does your character prefer?
Was this one not clear the first time? Do'Jaar rides with the companions.
Do'Jaar has no love for the College of Winterhold, nor any real hate.
Do'Jaar destroyed the Thieves Guild. The Dark Brotherhood is next.
This one hates the Thalmor, and believes the void nights to be a sham. Who doesn't, hmm?
The forsworn are no friends of Do'Jaar. Maybe it would help their cause some if they did not greet everyone with spikeblades and shouts of "First you, then all of the reach", hmm?
That being said, Do'Jaar has no love for the Silver Bloods either.

8. Do you have an oblivion and/or morrowind character? What would happen if they met?
(They're sitting at a table)
Jo'Rosko: So this one sees you prefer the axe and blade. A shame, the world of magic held so much opportunity.
Do'Jaar: It never clicked with Do'Jaar. But no matter. It is so nice to spend time with great great grandfather Jo'Rosko, no?
Jo'Rosko (Ohmes Raht, Races Ballancing Project): Indeed. Especially with such... wholesome activities, yes? This one is sure that Rinnie would agree, hmm?
(Under the table): Kupo!
Do'Jaar: That's good Nervarine.
Jo'Rosko: Moogles are the best, are they not?
Do'Jaar: Indeed.
(Rinnie: Moogle. Mog Mod. House Telvanni.)

9. What would happen if this character met the character in the post above this one?
(N/A, since this is the first. Next char would be "What would happen if (Next Char) met Do'Jaar?" Next one after that would be "What if (Next Next Char) met (Next Char?)" And so on and so fourth.)

10. If your character had to choose, Would they pick the Stormcloaks or the Imperials? Who did you side with (or would have in the case of alt starts) at Helgen. (You must pick one even if you intend to remain neutral)
Do'Jaar helped the Ralof one when he investigated Helgen.
Do not tell Ralof this, but Do'Jaar thinks the Imperials have slightly more merit than the Stormcloaks. Slightly. Do'Jaar has no time for either of them.

Besides, Do'jaar has enough fires to put out as it is, no? This one will remain with the Companions.

11. Mods! Do you use them? If so, which ones do you use?

A crapton. Of special note:
- Unofficial Patches
- Khajiit Speak
- Requiem
-Immersive armor and weapons
- Thunderchild
- Legacy of the dragonborn
- Falskaar (oddly never played it)
- Wyrmstooth (ditto)
- destroy the theives guild
- Interesting NPCs
- Enhanced Skyrim Factions: The Companions
- The Wheels of Lull
- Helgen Reborn
- Sexlab (LAWL) (I even made Khajiit speak modules for them)
- Sexlab Anamorous adventures.
- Sexlab Defeat.
- Sexlab Romance
- Sexlab Solutions.
- Eternal Black, Immersive bodies
- CBBE with custom bodyslide settings.

12. Anything else to Add? Write anything.

... Who thought it was a good idea to put word walls behind guild quest locked dungeons?!

(Notes: Being in 1st person is OPTIONAL.)

4574226 I'll PM you my answer, since I get the feeling this thread could be shut down for roleplaying.

How? It's a list.

4574226 meh ok ill show my character just let me do stuff first

4574312 , Well, some mods might interpret the several lines in which you're speaking from the character's perspective as role-play. Is it a bit of a stretch? Yes. But I've seen them twist words around before to justify the locking of threads.

1.Welcome to the land of Skyrim! Please introduce your character. (Introduce a screenshot, write a short intro, tell us what race and gender he/she is, etc.)

i dont really know how to introduce my character so im just gonna say shes a female nord vampire lord (all shall bow down before her) named Sora (woohoo for the unisex i conveniently picked for my username!) after a few weeks adventuring she tried joining the dawnguard... only to betray them for the power of being a vampire lord 2 days later and after going to morrowind she now lives in a book
not much to say here that wont be covered in the next few things

2. Troubled Beginnings! Why was your Dovakiin captured in the first place? (Alternatively, if you are using an alternate start mod such as Life Another Life by Arthmoor, instead tell us what beginning you picked, what your character was doing before that point and how they came to be.) (And no, "I selected it from the statue" is not a valid answer)

she started out wanting a simple life when she was nearing the age when she had to move out she started saving up money to buy a house skip ahead two years and she bought breezehome in whiterun

3. Now tell us what your Dovakiin is good at! (Melee, Magic, Stealth, running away from dragons screaming.)

Sora is a spell sword (aka a person who uses a sword and magic at the same time) who is good at living... i say that because no matter the situation she some how always survives be it sucking the life out of her enemies with vampiric drain or by running away as a cloud of bats

inigo a blue furred khajiit who shot my character in the head with a ebony arrow and left her for dead... ok their relationship is a little more complicated than that buuut thats the gist of it

inigo yet theres no opti- i mean uh inigo doesnt notice her affections? :trollestia:

6. Some enemies just get under our skin. Which type of opponent gives your character the most trouble?(Besides dragons)

anything that uses fire sora is allergic to fire :raritydespair:

dark brotherhood
companions
and the volkihar vampire clan

8. Do you have an oblivion and/or morrowind character? What would happen if they met?

they would probably get along based on their shared views... or my morrowind and oblivion characters would try to kill sora cause shes a vampire... and sora would mess them up

9. What would happen if this character met the one above this one?

i dont understand the question

10. If your character had to choose, Would they pick the Stormcloaks or the Imperials? Who did you side with (or would have in the case of alt starts) at Helgen. (You must pick one even if you intend to remain neutral)

imperials because honestly the stormcloaks are just fighting to worship talos even though they could do that in secret meaning no war
also the stormcloaks are racist bastards I SAW HOW THEY TREATED THAT DARK ELF (you know that one you see getting bullied when you first walk into windhelm?)

a ton but the best ones i use are
dynamic vampire appearance
STL TARDIS
vampire lord royal
better vampires
midas magic
inigo
bat travel
mora oghma
cloaks
torcs
dr bandolier
apachii sky hair
kxk apocrypha home

4574226 The way it's laid out, it seems like that to answer the questions, you would assume the role of your character, AKA roleplaying. At least, you made it look like that, since you pretending to be Do'Jaar.

9. What would happen if this character met the one above this one?
i don't understand the question

Eh, Maybe I should have been a bit more clear on that.

Basically, what would happen if the character in your post met the one in the post above it. IE what would happen if Sora Met Do'Jaar. And then the next one would be what would happen if (Next Char) met Sora? And the one after that is What would happen if (Next Next Char) met (Next Char), and so on and so fourth.

That's completely optional. I just did it for more flair.

Also the real reason roleplay threads were banned was because they would get super large super fast (they'd get up to 10 pages long min in one day!!) and suck up bandwidth.

4576193 Welp, my PM's already in your inbox.

...I'm gonna go listen to Starset so I don't have to deal with awkwardness.

I'll get back yo you after I replay skyrim, my mod list and characters are nowhere near my satisfaction yet. For a good character anyway

Melody is her name. A Matera Bard-Mage.

2. Troubled Beginnings! Why was your Dovakiin captured in the first place? (Alternatively, if you are using an alternate start mod such as Live Another Life by Arthmoor, instead tell us what beginning you picked, what your character was doing before that point and how they came to be.) (And no, "I selected it from the statue/menu" is not a valid answer.)

She was on her way to join the bard's college, when some stormcloaks accosted her. She was about to give them a good show when of course the imperials ambushed her. Unfortunately the bitch of a captain decided.

(Alternative start: Camping in the woods. Aka "Helgen start without the bullshit." I just pretend it's the regular start since using the regular start gives me problems and is soooooo tedious.)

Melody is both a mage and a bard. She prefers destruction as a mainstay, but also dabbles in alteration and restoration.

Being a bard, she's also very good with speechcraft. Plus she's good with Alchemy.

She travels with her college friends.

No permanent relationships yet, but she has quite a few... Amorous Adventures. She does have a small thing for Ralof, though.

Archers.

College of Winterhold, Bards College.

[This passage has been censored by order of the Temple.]

9. What would happen if this character met the character in the post above this one?
Melody has no love of vampries, let alone dark brotherhood ones, so she would try to kill Sora with fire and light spells.

She sided with Ralof in Helgen. Although initially neutral, she tends to support the stormcloaks over the imperials. Not near enough though to pick a side in the war.

Much the same as the last one, but with a few differences:

- MaTera mod (The normal one, not the mage one)
- Apocalypse magic pack
- Forgotten Magic
- Spectraverse
- College Days (sexlab edition)
- Immersive College (with improved college and oppulent outfits)
- Become a bard

12. Anything else to Add? Write anything.
You only live once. Unless you're in skyrim, then you live as long as your game doesn't corrupt or crash.

(Notes: Being in 1st person is OPTIONAL.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11