Skyrim Equestria 827 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

twilight sparkle goes to tamriel and kills azula and takes her place as deadric prince of night and day but becomes a chaotic evil version of her think azula known as the 'twilight' mother

How about no?

I just gotta say it: It's Azura, the lady of Dawn and Dusk.
I would find it far more interesting if Twilight would join a cult that worships her and she gets send to Tamriel for some reason or becomes an Equestrian Nightingale, together with Princess Luna and someone else.

4315670 or twilight gets sent to tamiriel and she collects all the deadric artifacts and becomes all the deadras champion

or i could go in a complety diffrent direction and have maybe hircine, sanguine, neamira, molag bal or mehrune dagon

4316884 luna sounds more a champion of vermina

the only reasons why i was blunt was because you keep misspelling the names of the daedra and twilight killing someone and then becoming evil is waaaay too OOC

4318324 yeah i know i keep spelling the names of the daedra wrong and I apologize for it

4318567 and im sorry if i came off mean .-. anyways i think hermaeus mora fits more since he is the daedric prince of knowledge and memory

if you want more info on daedric princes i suggest looking here

Comment posted by Warsmith keagan deleted May 27th, 2015

4319105 What about Jyggalag the deadric prince of order

4411029 yeah i guess twilight would worship him the only princes i can think of that would fit are

Hermaeus Mora, Jyggalag, and Meridia

4411583 but then technically she would also worship sheogorath because they are the same deadric prince

4413079 not after oblivion because Jyggalag was set free from the curse and made the hero of kvatch the new sheogorath

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14