Skyrim Equestria 826 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

If ponies went to Skyrim, what species would the be, what armor would they wear, and what weapons would they have?

Celestia:
Species: High Elf
Armor: Elven Armor
Weapon: Elven sword with Fire damage enchantment along with an Elven Sheild
Luna:
Species: Dark Elf
Armor: Wolf Armor
Weapon: Ebony Greatsword with Silent Moons enchantment and Ice damage

3367479 hmm makes me wounder ill get back to you on that soon

Silver Spoon
Species: ????
Armor: Shrouded Armor
Weapon: Blade of Woe and Mehrunes' Razor (as well as plenty of poisons in her inventory)

Well, From a fic I had planned but never left the development phase.....

Spike:
Race: Nord (you're wondering why I didn't have him as an argonian? Too obvious.)
Alter Ego: Bradon Flash-Eye.
Armor: Aesir Armor by Omesean (Config:
Troll skull right pauldron, deer skull left pauldron,
Snow fox fur,
Elven ear belt,
dragon claw gloves,
Plate armor base helm
Wolf hood
Dagger boot
Whiterun Banner (front)
(I forgot what was on the back side)
Bear skin cloak
Weapon: Skyforge Steel battleaxe (was later going to get ahold of Wuuthrad)
Class: Warrior.
Allegiance: Companions.

Twilight Sparkle:
Race: Dark Elf
Armor: Mage Robes, Wooden Mask (from Labyrnthian. A gift from Bradon Flasheye.)
Weapon: Magic
Allegiance: Equestria, College of Winterhold

Sunset Shimmer:
Actually two people. The Equestrian version and the Tamrielic version (not the same person like they were in the movie. This one is the latter.)
Race: High Elf
Armor: Thalmor robes
Weapon: Magic, bound weapons.
Allegiance: Thalmor

Flash Sentry (the real one):
Race: Imperial
Armor: Imperial Legion light armor
Weapon: Bow
Allegiance: Equestria, Imperial Legion (cover)

It never really got past that point though. I do remember fluttershy was supposed to be a spriggian though.

Celestia: Divine
Luna: Divine
Twilight: Breton Battle Mage
Spike: Dragon (I know but hey he's a Dragon! no change required!)
Rainbow Dash: Dunmer Scout
Applejack: Nord Knight
Rarity: Altmer Rogue
Pinkie: Bosmer Fighter
Fluttershy: Bosmer Ranger

Bonus:
Discord: Daedric Prince of Chaos and Madness
Tirek: Daedric Prince of Power and Control

you're wondering why I didn't have him as an argonian? Too obvious

Argonains get no love:fluttercry:

3442579 Argonains are my favorite Elder Scrolls race.:fluttercry:
THEY GET NO LOVE!!:raritycry::raritycry::raritycry:

3443202 ARGOIANS FTW BEST E.S RACE EVER AND IF ANYONE DISAGREES WITH US WE SHALL FEED THERE CORPSES TO THE CROCS OF THE BLACK MARSH SWAMPS

3443258 YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:flutterrage:

Woah, Argonians are sure popular here. Now I like the Beast races of Elder scrolls, though I think to give them true credit, the Elder Scrolls will have to take us to their respective provinces. The Dunmer have Morrowind, the Imperials Cyrodil, the Nords Skyrim, each game draws their culture into the foreground, making it more likely new players will play the race that will most likely survive and fit in to the native environment. I'm sure once we get Elder Scrolls: Argonia, or Elsywer, the respective races will get the attention they deserve.

One question:

I'm interested in starting up my spike roleplay again, thinking warrior, companion(faction)-based, shout heavy build for him (story to come later, based partially around the one I linked to, but with some alterations), but I have some questions...

First of all, should spike go one-handed or two handed for weapons? If the former, dual or sword-with-shield?

Thing is, going in the show the only time he's ever shown using a weapon (that daydream of his) it's the latter with the latter and can use dragonbane and/or dawnbreaker (which given the sheer number of draugr in the game, is incredibly useful), and if the latter with the former I could use Dawnbreaker/dragonbane /w spellbreaker, but if I go two handed I gain access to Wuuthrad, Chrysamere (mod), and Volendrung.

And since i'm using Requiem, these are all pretty powerful weapons.

And secondly... here we go. Oh boy.

If Twilight and Spike had to choose between the Empire and Stormcloaks, which would they choose and why?

3460675 Sword and shield is the more practical way to go.

As for factions I think in the long run siding with the Empire is the best course of action, due to the fact that whilst Ulfric has good intentions, how he is going about it is wrong. He's focusing too much on making Skyrim independent from everyone else when the Thalmor are the true enemy. Whether intentional or not he's playing right into their hands. Personally if it was possible I'd try to bring peace to both sides through negotiation and diplomacy. It will most likely not work but I'd feel better knowing that at least I tried, and I think that would be a great story for Twilight and Spike, that they'd try to bring peace first before taking a side.

3502085 Thanks!

Though I'm afraid it's a little late for the sword and shield. I've already dedicated to 2 hand.
Yeah Sword and shield blocks better, but the thing is in Requiem I can pretty much kill everything in one or two hits with a two-hander (depending on the type of enemy and the type of weapon i'm using. Example greatswords don't do crap against armor or undead, but warhammers will do major damage to the former and battleaxes to the latter). Plus it works better for horse combat... I very rarely need to make a second pass (unless I'm taking down a giant or a mammoth or dragon) .
Yeah it doesn't block as well, but my heavy armor pretty much takes care of that. I rarely find enemies that are able to kill me (and most of the time they're either wizards (who are UNGODLY powerful in Requiem.) or they have some cheap juggling attack like bears or giants.)
Though I've yet to fight a dragon.

The civ war stuff was informative though, as I've not taken a side yet (I dont' plan on doing that untill the very end. Untill the main quest, the companions quest, dawnguard, and dragonborn are done.)

3502767 Glad to be of help. Its funny how game mechanics work isn't it? I'm a reenactor who has actually held and worn reproductions of Medieval and Roman arms and armour, and I can speak from experience that in the real world dual wielding is a bad idea, though it seems to work well in most games, so if it works keep using it. The reason being that a shield is supposed to act as your main defense, you don't block with a sword often as it damages the edge.

Also the bigger the shield, the more likely its used in a group rather than used in single combat. Smaller shields are more flexible, whilst larger shields cover more of the body, and in a line protects the person next to you as well. I don't get why Hollywood and the Media industry in general fails so often to realize the importance of sticking together! Chaotic melees cannot be controlled! That's not how real historic warfare works!

Are you by any chance a Re-enactor yourself? Any way good luck on your adventures in Skyrim rylasasin. You are the one they fear. In their tongue, you're Dovahkiin, DRAGONBORN!

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin,
Naal ok zin, los vahriin,
Wah dien vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal,
Ahrk fin norok paal graan,
Fod nust hon zindro zaan,
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal.
Ahrk fin kel lost prodah,
Do ved viing ko fin krah,
Tol fod zyemah win kien meyz fundien
Alduin fyen do jun,
Kruziik vokun staadnau,
Voth aan bahlok wah diivon fin lien.

Except I'm not dual wielding, I'm using a two handed weapon.

Actually due to mod greed screwing up my game, I find I'll have to restart things. :ajsleepy: So I might just give sword-shield a go. Though odds are I'll probably just go back to two handed since as I said it just works much better with a heavy armor tank.

And no I'm not a reenactor.

3503091 Oh my mistake, must have misread the comment, my apologies. Good luck in Skyrim though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17