[PROTOTYPE] Fiction 568 members · 69 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

The last time I made an idea, I didn't post it in any thread to get feedback for it, I ended up hating and deleting it. So this time I want to get as much feedback on it before I do anything.

Title: [PONYTYPE] {CONVERSION PROJECT}

Plot Description: Takes place around the start of Prototype 2

Ezekiel is a homeless snarky and lazy teen boy with nothing going for him. A middle school, not high school, middle school dropout that was kicked out of his home at the age of 16, and now fights hobos for food on a daily basis. One day, Alex Mercer infected him with his own strain of the Blacklight virus. But unlike the other Blacklight beings, Alex never gave him any clear mission objective, just letting him do whatever and go wherever. He never even managed to evolve due to his lack of a mission and his own laziness. When this Blacklight being gets pulled into Equestria and gets turned into a pony, Ezekiel discovers that Equestria isn't as colorful and friendly as it seems and finds out what intentions Alex had for him.

With two xenophobic princesses that control and influence more xenophobic behavior in their subjects. And hypnotizing and/or mind-controlling anyone or pony that doesn't agree with this. While at the same time, taking humans from the human world, mainly teens and young adults, to test a flawed potion that transforms people into ponies, rather mindless deformed zombie ponies. Not only did Alex know about this, he knew someone like Ezekiel was going to be taken while he wasn't, and now with the Blacklight virus is in Equestria, and with someone like Ezekiel at the helm, this will be a chaotic ride.

Please give me your opinions and thoughts. Even if they try to push the direction this story is going in.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1