The Fillyfoolers 3,490 members · 3,948 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hey, I'm looking for a very specific and niche kind of story. It may sound weird, but I've enjoyed things that have had this theme in the past.

In short, I'm looking for a mature 30k+ words story about a couple who begin to realize they love each other, and have to deal with the new feelings, along with the bullying and berating from the outside ponies. That last thing is the main topic I'm looking for, two 'fillyfoolers' who have to deal with very conservative locals who don't agree with such a thing, and how they struggle to show what they hold is true love.

Sorry if it sounds weird, but in real life I'm a huge supporter of gay rights, being a coltcuddler myself.

A lot of Octavia/Vinyl stories tend to have some element of this. I'd recommend University Days if you haven't already read that, because while there's no bullying or berating as such, there is parental pressure of the same nature involved. I would also recommend Stages, which includes an element of it. That said, these two don't use it as a very major plot point. Even so, I still highly recommend them both; really good stories.

"Lyra and Bon Bon's Odd Jobs" has a few of those elements.
At the least it has a conservative group as the "antagonist".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3