Percy Jackson 157 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Chaotic Note
Group Admin

Just a little something I wanted to whip up. Hope you don't mind.

If you never reached the ending of The Mark of Athena, then don't read the spoilers.

How do you think Percy and Annabeth will survive that fall into Tatarus?

Demi Pegasi
Group Admin

I believe there could be several ways Rick could make them survive.
1. All the rivers in the underworld flow into Tatarus I think, so Percy could sense them and try to maneuver Annabeth and himself into one of them while staying dry.
2. Tatarus is like space with all its nothingness. (This is a longshot) So they basically float around while the essence of all the monsters surround them.
3. They somehow see a piece of web from the mother spider that fell down with them. They grab onto it and make it safely to the side of the pit.
These are just some options I thought of but knowing Rick he'll create something surprising.

571096 uh I don't wanna be a spoil sport but the 3rd suggestion wont work at all. The pit was buried!

Demi Pegasi
Group Admin

1167852 I know I didn't mean they would be able to get out. I was trying to say they climb down instead of fall down the pit. I don't know, I was jut thinking of possibilities.

1167921hmm good point but would they be able to do that with him holding onto Annabeth and if there was one then would Percy have to hold onto the piece of web while holding Annabeth while something is pulling her leg?

The 4th books been released.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6