Background Ponies 360 members · 973 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Garbo
Group Admin

Hello, I'm Garbo, the founder of this group that has left it in slight disarray. I've been gone from the site as a whole for the past two months or so because I didn't have access to the internet at the time, but now that I do, I see that this group could definitely use some spiffing up.

The first thing I'd like is another admin or two, if anybody wants to help out with that. Other than that, I'm going to overhaul the folder system and some other stuff. If anybody's interested in helping in any way, that would be awesome.

1619032 I'd be willing to help out. What are the admin's responsibilities?

Garbo
Group Admin

Since there isn't much incoming, the only responsibilities are to police the folders (make sure things are put in the right ones, keeping in mind that multiposting is allowed) and add stories you see that feature background ponies. So pretty much a part time job. I'm going to take care of the overhauling stuffs.

1620465 Hmm, sounds easy enough, so I'll help out.

As for overhauling, you should add some more folders. Like a folder for Cloudchaser and Flitter, one for Colgate/Minuette, and maybe one for Nurse Redheart.

Garbo
Group Admin

For some reason, adding folders just crapped out on me. I'm going to try again later.

1620752 I'll try and see if it works for me, because it did the same thing a while back.

Grazy Polomare
Group Admin

Sure, I suppose I'd be willing to help as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7