Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So, just watched the My Little Pony movie, and we got some new characters and more actual world-building. Out of general respect, I won't offer spoilers besides two names. Tempest Shadow and Princess Skystar.

Those that HAVE seen the movie, I feel like either would make interesting foils/pairings for Naruto, and hopefully we'll see some of that in the near future.

Thoughts?

6160393 Both Tempest Shadow and Princess Skystar are almost the MLP versions of Sasuke and Naruto.

Not so much Skystar, but Tempest DEFINITELY. (Saw the movie today).

I feel like there's a lot more to work with, when it comes to the new characters. Like Skysong was it?

I feel like she helps build the pop industry for Rara.

All in all, it was a good building movie.

If it's the Pop pony, you're thinking Songbird Serenade. Sidenote, still have the song 'Rainbow' stuck in my head. Catchy as all get-out.

It was a nice song, wasn't it?

As a matter of fact, ALL the songs in the movie were really nice, not gonna lie.

If anything my least favorite was Tempest's, while my favorite was probably the one about the festival near the beginning or Capper's.

The soundtrack has a pretty awesome cover of 'Thank You for Being a Friend' (The Golden Girls theme song).

And I actually liked Tempest's song. If I had to decide on a weakest, I'm not actually sure what I'd pick.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6