Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

First two chapters are done. Just need to get some tips on the third chapter.

story

Chapter 3

I don't need the whole "You're going against Canon" or "You're not being Original".

All I need are some suggestions to add to Chapter three and some ideas for Chapter four.

Also, mistakes on first two chapters won't be fixed. All I can do is make sure not to make too many mistakes for the remaining chapters.

Well it features a NaruHina so I have absolutely ZERO interest in it.

This is very interesting. As for ideas. You could add more reactions to his banishment. Neji and Choji are both past out and Sakura avoided him out of guilt, so their's would be interesting. More information on the dragon empire would be nice. Not everything obviously but maybe some information on were they come from and why the civilian counsel would contact them if their so bad. I would like to know why they suddenly wanted to kill Naruto. They should be happy that he left but that will probably be answered in a later chapter. Naruto befriending new people would be nice. Do to his track record, I imagine he'd befriend the prince of the kingdom or the entire criminal underground or some creatures. You could have it so one of his parents is from there. Maybe find some long lost family. The nine tailed fox and Naruto having a conversationabout everything would be great. Well that's all I could think of hope that helps. :heart::derpytongue2::heart:

5809394 hmmm.

Interesting ideas. For the reactions, I could use that. Much of the lore would come much later.

For Naruto befriending people, I do plan to show some of that in the fourth chapter.

His parents, idk. I'm tempted to bring them back, but at the same time, I want them to mostly be there in spirit.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4