Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I was wondering again how to do some Naruto and Sasuke in the EQGverse stories. Nasha Rei-Kun one of the more active members on this group has interesting ideas but it also depends on your personal likes as everyone of us has personal liked things namely the shippings. Well with permit from Nasha Rei-Kun(if i don't get it i will delete this post) i present this idea.

After their final battle Naruto and Sasuke die(they release all the aliance from the genjutsu mostly to just tie lose ends). Hagoromo then apears before them and ofers a second chance at life and to have what they were denied, they both ascept and are sent to the eqgverse in a younger body and with powers diminushed to a point but with their memories intact(i say this because in most reborns fics the loss of their past selves makes me feel they are not the same character so why have him?) . Ok first that's the begining idea and well there are more things that actually happend.

Naruto and Sasuke are not the only ones who Hagoromo ofered this as he sends some people with Sasuke and others with Naruto, i say it like this because neither Naruto and Sasuke know the other was reborn in the same. The people who return with Sasuke are Itachi, Suisui and Mikoto while for Naruto is Minato, Kushina and Obito. Again to have the live they were denied manly for the times they lived in.

I wanted to include mayor characters from the first 3 movies to be close to both character aswell ending in diferent schools that are the oposite the would actually go(Sasuke Going to CHS and Naruto to Crystal prep).

In a young age Sasuke meets the human 5 and befriends them. He reunites with them during just before Rainbow Rocks were he meets Sunset and later Twilight. For the sirens i think only Adagio would show interest in him and after the battle of the bands she stays in chs while Sonata and Aria leave.

Naruto shares the same case in that he meet Sci-Twi and the Shadow 5. He meets them again when he enters crystal prep. The bigest diference here is that Sci-Twi has friends in Naruto and the shadow 5. Sonata and Aria after the battle of the bands enter this school and become part of the group.

Naruto and Sasuke would't meet again until the friendship games.

their Parents would't impact the stories much but they would i think they could have interesting this just being their families. Itachi, Suisui(sorry if i have the name wrong) and Obito would have a little more role.

Itachi and Suisui would be teachers at CHS, having studied alongside Luna and Celestia who become their lovers. Obito would have lived as Naruto's older brother doing what he could for the blond(as a note all remember their past not just Naruto and Sasuke), he works at crystal prep and well goes out with Cadance(sorry shining).

Theres one or two characters that i will leave out. The first being Shining as Cadance could fill the role as her sister in the human world. The other being Flash sentry who depending on when Sasuke enters CHS Twilight falls for him instead.

Pairings. Well i say the world allows multiple people in a relationship or just leave it to your imagination.
-Sasuke with Twilight, Sunset, Adagio and the human 5
-Naruto with Sci-Twi, Sonata, Aria and the Shadow 5
-ItachixLuna
-SuisuixCelestia
-ObitoxCadance

Your idea sounds really good I think you should go for it :pinkiehappy:

Huh, wonder how I missed this post.

To be fair, I'm not gonna stop you. We need more stories for this group, and if my ideas help spawn more, then go ahead and do so. Just make sure to credit, when necessary.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3