Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

...This is getting more than ridiculous! :raritydespair:

Synopsis:

Naruto and Sasuke at the end of their battle against Kaguya, did in fact seal her...Into themselves. They never did get a good idea on how to seal Kaguya into the moon from Hagoromo. For the most part, they assumed it was the same handsign that would be used to release everybody from the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

So one handsign and dual hand touch later, the two found themselves the tenants to the power of Kaguya Otsutsuki.

One would think that this would be no problem. Naruto had the Kyuubi sealed in him, and that hadn't changed the blond much, save for some small changes in facial features.

That was their first mistake, assuming this was the same. One did not absorb a Rabbit Goddess, and expect to get out of it with little repercussions.

Once things had settled down, they had a back and forth on whether they should undue the IT before their final bout. The two of them didn't really think about it that much. They both knew that they were going to fight to settle their differences. They'd gone through too much to have things, sadly, settle peacefully.

Plus they really wanted to punch each other in the face.

So instead they set the release on a timer, of sorts. It was here, where Hagoromo would come about, and explain to them how much they really fucked up the sealing.

"What did you two do? It was meant to seal her IN THE MOON!"

After calming him down, they found that they did in fact mess up, but couldn't change it.

"You can't release Kaguya's power back into the world. as we speak, she is separated in two, but should you release her in any instance she will return. Sadly that's not the only problem..."

He went on to explain that currently the amount of chakra in their bodies was beyond the scope for ANY normal being to even contemplate having. The only thing saving them right now, was the fact that they had not only Kaguya's own DNA in them, but how strong their bloodties actually were to the Ootsutsuki due to lineage.

That wouldn't save them though, they were currently two walking talking bombs.

Hagoromo explained that even as they speak, Kaguya's chakra was pulling at more chakra form their surroundings. It was one of the changes they weren't expecting. Kaguya's chakra suction ability became automatic, due to them having no sense of control over the Goddess's chakra.

"As we speak, more and more chakra is being absorbed by you merely standing here. Given enough time, you will, no "might,", but WILL become lost to the chakra inside of yourselves."

Their outrage is understandable, but there is a solution.

ONE solution.

"IF you wish to live, than you must leave this dimension and garner control over Kaguya's chakra...but that comes with unfortunate complications."

He explained that it wasn't as easy as he made it sound.

Kaguya had lots of chakra. As more than any of the tail beast, Juubi included, combined. Not just that, but Kaguya's chakra was, "different".

"To garner control of Kaguya's chakra is not expected to be easy. As you know, Zetsu was Kaguya's will, and child all in one. He was made form chakra, and had a mind of his own like the tailed beasts. He 's the greatest example of what you might expect."

They scoffed at the idea of zetsu being any kind of threat to them, but he'd explain why this would be so troubleesome.

"You fools! Zetsu was a personification of chakra! not just a chakra being, but he was the essense of a chakra BLOODLINE. Kaguya was the MOTHER of all chakras, bloodlines included. To gain control over her chakra means to fight EVERY essence of bloodline their is known, and unknown to shinobi kind!"

That wasn't all though.

"Not only that, but do you truly realize the scope of abilities that Kaguya has been retrieving during the war? She's absorbed at the very least thousands of techniques. Each of them by themselves now hold a personification in her being."

This truly revealed just how deep things went. They'd be fighting for their lives over a large amount of time. There were over thousands of bloodlines, possibly even more so.

"I wished this upon no one, but the choice is taken form our hands. You must leave should you wish for this world to remain intact."

Managing their goodbyes, the sage and them remove themselves from the dimension of Shinobi kind.

They ended up, unknowingly, in the realm of Discord, though they were FAR away from the Draconequus's eyes and senses.

"You must meditate. I found that this dimension is far more...abiding to the nature of rampant energy. Not only that, but all nature of energy seems to exist, and yet, not exist here all in the same instance. Here you will stay, so that you may focus your all into keeping those energies of yours contained. You must expel all the bloodline traits, chakra techniques and conscious inside Kaguya''s energy, I'm not sure what will happen once the trails are done, but for your own benefit, you must accomplish this. "

From there they focused inward, and their various battles began,

Time would pass, years would fly, as they fought and fought. Time meant little to them, especially after absorbing the chakra of a goddess.

They'd become nigh immortal, and unaging.

During the trials, they're bodies would adapt.

Chakra pathways becoming stronger, skin stronger than steel, chakra becoming the very thing they defeated so many years ago.

Godly.

Yet, even during their time there, they were allowed reprieves. The sage's connection to them had stayed strong even now. He allowed them the time to rest. They were always surprised by some change they could feel in their bodies.

They left battle in their minds, to battle in physical form. To get used to these new attributes. Speeds that would make the Raikage blush, strength to arm-wrestle Tsunade to the floor on a bad day(Their bad day),, durability that make one wonder whose defense was stronger, Gaara's or their skin.

All these added up, their battles became destructive, loud, beyond comprehension.

And noticeable.

In comes Discord, whose been watching for maybe a century or so, as the two fought. Come one day, he decided to interrupt.

"My, my, my. I've NEVER seen you two before. OR have I? This place can truly be so up and down sometimes, I forget."

Come this meeting, Hagoromo and them introduce themselves, to the draconequus.

"Even now, I can feel it in you! You two gotta a lot of this power I've never felt before. Yet, I can't help but feel that we're similar in a way, and I just can't put my finger on it."

It was true, though they all didn't realize it until much later.

The shinobi had ascended.

Bypassing mortal realms, and going on to become God's in and of themselves.

Time would pass, as Discord would make passing commentary with Hagoromo, and interact with the two teen-like Gods, before he had a sit down with Hagoromo:

Seeing the mismatched creature approaching again, Hagoromo could only smile.

Long since had the trio of ninja become friends with the Chaos God. Naruto loved his personality and prankster nature. Sasuke enjoyed the view of this outside world that Discord spoke of, a world of peace.

That was apparently filled with ponies, but...Yeah.

I'm not done yet!, Laptop's dying and I'm on a bus.

I'll get back to it later. :twilightsmile:

I'm interested in hearing more. Is this turning into a Discord invites then into the world of ponies for a lark? Or perhaps a replacement for the Smooze in the second gala episode?

I honestly wasn't thinking about anything current, but maybe that would be a better idea for where this story would go.

I originally thought about them actually changing history slightly. I.E. Saving the sirens from themselves, meeting grogar, and helping him deal with his brother, Tirek. Maybe helping a young Chrysalis. and stuff.

One thing I'll write about in the synopsis is that It's their fault for the Everfree Forest. Yup, Naruto and Sasuke's fighting created it. That's the reason why things happen "naturally" in that forest.

Time would pass, as Discord would make passing commentary with Hagoromo, and interact with the two teen-like Gods, before he had a sit down with Hagoromo:

Seeing the mismatched creature approaching again, Hagoromo could only smile.

Long since had the trio of ninja become friends with the Chaos God. Naruto loved his personality and prankster nature. Sasuke enjoyed the view of this outside world that Discord spoke of, a world of peace.

That was apparently filled with ponies, but...Yeah.

"Discord-dono, it's been some time. I see you haven't changed at all in the last hundred or so years." The ancestor of two god's greeted cordially, as an intense sound blasted from behind him.

The two teen-gods sat back to back, as they meditated. Sasuke seemed to have taken up an altered version of Naruto's toad meditative stance, sitting cross legged, with his left hand in front of him, as his left held onto it's wrist. It was like he was trying to use Chidori, but with no sound of chirping birds. Sitting in the palm of his moon engraved hand was an orb of dark purple. Decorating it were small black flames that orbited the spherical energy.

Naruto sitting in Toad meditation pose, had a pair of Orbs by the sides of his head. One red, and one orangish yellow.

The red orb seemed to orbit the blond and his Uchiha compatriot, every now and then before settling back down in front of the blonde. It seemed to have nine magatama rotating around it at any moment, each a brilliant vermilion or orange-red. The orangish yellow orb sat still by the blond's right side, as what could only be seal like marks ran along it's circumference.

The orbs sat calmly in the hands of the two young gods, before a pulse rang out from the Uchiha's.

The wave that flew from the orb traveled over to the two elder gods, and Hagoromo allowed himself to float over it, while discord merely bisected himself, staying separated.

The draconequus merely observed with a weird look in his eye, as the wave traveled out and clashed against some of the random floating lands of rock in his dimension. The purple wave his a large one, and the next instance it broke out into a series of bones, becoming a ball of spines.

His disembodied hand rubbed his right half of a beard, before turning back to the Sage of Six Paths.

"Is this really what happens every time, one of them...Does that?" He asked with a slip of humor, and strange concern. Seeing this, the older looking shinobi nodded his head.

"Yes. as it turns out, expelling the essence of a bloodline, and/or jutsu, releases the very bloodline itself into the out world. Normally Kurama would devour the waves, breaking done the chakra and dissolving it, but he can't be in both places at once." Discord laughed slightly.

"Kurama-puppy, truly does fetch when it comes to the ball. Hehe," he laughed, before it petered out into a more focused look than one would expect out of him, causing Hagoromo to frown in concern.

"Is something wrong?" The God of Chaos looked on for a moment, before he both shook, and nodded, at the same time.

"Possibly...You see, as I told you before, the world that exist outside of this dimension, isn't this "Elemental Nations" place. It's called Equestria. The land of fluff, rainbows, and talking ponies." The description still got Hagoromo to crack a smile, as he listened.

"As of late, I've been going through it and causing some chaos here and there, nothing unusual..." He continued, to which the elder had just sighed.

Discord had told them what he was, and did. A being that ruled over chaotic natures, he caused mayhem wherever he went. Now Naruto hadn't been to keen on the idea, asking why, but discord only responded with this.

"If it's the only way for some to occur naturally, what would you have me do? I channel Chaos, but it's not something that I produce. It's a sort of Catch-22. I am made of it, but I channel it, but I do not produce it."

After which the mismatched god had to explain what a "Catch-22" was, which just spiraled down into something he called "memes".

Naruto was very interested in these "memes".

"Yet, as I'm going along, things were getting...weird? Not my kind of weird, but you guys weird." The shinobi god looked at him in confusion, to which discord just laughed.

"What I mean is, there is your weird "Charki" energy roaming around now, and well..." This time he looked kind of conflicted.

"It's kind of messing with things, in a NOT fun way."

He explained that the energy coming out from the two was slowly but surely warping the world of Equestria. Things were going hey-wire in ways they weren't supposed to.

The chakra had even sprouted a small forest somewhere in the lands, and in it roamed beings that discord didn't understand.

"I went about looking at the weird things, even as I got blamed for by some passing minotaurs, and when I tried to change some of it back...I couldn't."

The energies clashed against his own brand of magic. Things were being altered in ways that were actually starting to worry him, DISCORD!

"They seriously need to try and contain themselves, or something unfun might happen and change permanently."

Hagoromo had suggested that a barrier might work, only for discord to shake his head.

"I tried that, or did you think this large bubble was just for me and Naruto to play Blitz Ball?" He said with a cross of his arms.

When thinking of options, Discord had one that might work.

"If I can teach them to form a barrier around the dimension to match their own outputs, we might be able to stop this. after that...They'll have to personally go to Equestria and change things back should it prove necessary."

That said, the next time to two teen gods came out of meditation, they were greeted with this information.

Having discord as a teacher unnerved Sasuke, and encouraged Naruto.

"You two remind me of these two silly little fillies I saw once. HAHAHAH!"

So they took a break for a century or two to learn the ways of forming these barriers. Not only that though, they learned to harness a small portion of Discord's dimension's energy.

Not a lot, but enough that they could make portals to this Equestria place, without unleashing an unholy amount of chakra while they were there.

That's how they spent the next millennium. Breaking occasionally to stop some random outbursts of their errant chakras in their quests for control.

When they had finally conquered all the random bouts of chakra though, things got...hairy.

The last shadow they both had to face, was the personifications...of themselves. Shadows of who they were now, and good god were they STRONG!

"It's like someone put me on steroids, that were bijuu sized! I never thought I'd see the day where I'd have trouble putting a fire under my own ass! Literally!" Naruto.

"This will be our greatest challenge yet. I can't believe it, but we might need help." Sasuke.

From here, it's Discord who tries to help.

"From what I understand these guys I made of Charki-"

"Chakra/Chakra/Chakra"

"Charki, and it sounds like they can do everything you can do...Almost."

He told them to just use their little pool of chaos. Even then, though, they used what they could, but it was still close to neck and neck, until Discord reared his head in their worlds and helped them kick ass.

Once done with their quest, they changed.

Sasuke had seemingly sprouted wings, while Naruto had sprouted a couple of tails. Horns adorned the blonde's head, while the Uchiha gained a second Sharinnegan.

Come the end of the day, they were the fully realized gods they were destined to become.

But what now? They kind of wanted to see the shinobi world again, but did they?

They came form a world of war, which finally attained peace. Would introducing themselves back into that environment again really be good for the EN?

Discord had other ideas.

"Well...why not stay here with me? We could even be ROOMMATES!" He shrieked in glee.

It was an interesting thought, but they were still unsure about that. They kind of WANTED to see normal land again, and not this weird place, no offense.

"No offense taken, in fact. Why not join me in my escapade across Equestria?!"

The declined, but at the same time.

"It would be nice to be in a peaceful land." Sasuke.

"I kind of want to prank the ponies, not gonna lie." Naruto.

To Be Continued :twilightsmile:

Even as she stared over her assortment of guests, Celestia couldn't help but to sigh, greeting another pony of Canterlot with a forced polite smile.

She truly hoped that Twilight's friends would be able to spice this party up some. Much more, she hoped they could do it in as spectacular a fashion as they did in the last one.

If not, well...She had back-up plans.

She felt a small smile tug at her lips, and brought up a hoof to hide it.

Oh what fun That had been!

Mind occupied, she was thrown out of her thoughts, as the Royal Announcer announced the arrival of her favored guests.

"Welcoming! The arrival of the Element Bearers, Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends!" The pony by the door stated, his presenting attire as he waved in the fourth alicorn of Equestria, and her assortment of friends. Celestia allowed herself, one of the few smiles she's had this evening, as she watched them separate and Twilight come her way.

A quick greeting between, former student and mentor, she'd asked Twilight to help her with greeting the guests.

"Princess Celestia! It's been so lon- oh welcome to the Gala! I really hope we can catch up and talk some mor-," The Princess of Friendship bowed to another guest. All the while Celestia merely smiled.

"Worry not Twilight." The first of two sisters held up a hoof, allowing a wondering Prench royal to kiss her hoof. "I've been hoping to see you," She stated, as she allowed her wing to wave at a particular group of ponies.

Twilight only smiled, as she greeted with her former//still-kinda mentor. She let herself go on auto-pilot for a moment, as she looked over the hall. Hoping that her friends would be on their utmost behavior.

As she roamed the area with her eyes, she couldn't help but catch something from the corner of her vision.

A small butterfly, was dancing around the court's greeter. Fluttering around the ponies head for a moment, before settling in by his ear.

The greeter seemed to be listening to the insect, before nodding his head in an affirmative fashion. Twilight merely knit her eyebrows together, as they settled on a confused expression.

'Wha-?" She didn't get to finish that thought before the greeter spoke again.

"Announcing, the Spirit of Chaos!" He started, and twilight groaned, as she brought a hoof to her head. She never saw the sun goddess, next to her, smirk.

'Discord.../Discord'

"Discord, and his two students! Fishcake and Tomato-Cat!" The very idea that the announcer could say those names with a straight face, merely showed how used to weird titles as it were.

He mentally scoffed at some of the names he's had to announce before.

'What?!' Twilight's mind froze at the tidbit of information, while Celestia brought a hoof up to her chin in thought.

'Hmmm...' she elected to wait and see how things would turn out.

"Oi!" Came a disgruntled voice.

"He actually did it...Hah! Pay up teme!" Exclaimed a voice, before a jingle sound was heard.

Currently walking through the door was Discord. Dressed in a orange tuxedo, with a matching top hot, he swirled his cane. A pale orange shirt was wore underneath, a shirt in which he reached into the breast pocket of where he retrieved a pocket watch.

"Come along boys! Time to strut our stuff!" he announced with a closing of his watch, before he held his nose up as he strut forward.

"He's as full of it, as always."

"I'd say he's always been this chaotic."

"...Naruto, I hate you."

Following after the draconequus were two beings, that the ponies couldn't really make an opinion of.

They were tall, maybe just slightly shorter than the draconequus himself, as well as bipedal.

One of them had pale skin, and sharp features. His "mane" was dark in color, and gave him a slight comb over his right eye, which they all assumed was black like his left, as well as pulled into a small ponytail at the back. He was wearing what could only be an royal blue, elegant robe, as it came to a close around his waist by a dark lavender waistcloth. Decorating the sides of the robe were depictions of a fan made up of red, black and white. The long sleeves of the robe fell short of his, diamond dog-like appendages, though these guys had four long mini-appendages compared to a diamond dog. On his left "paw" was the marking of a black moon. White lightning-like marks ran along the hem of the borders of the clothing. On his feet, were a set of wooden sandal looking things, that had two short rectangles at the bottom.

The two most notable things about him, were the large purple wings on his back, that would have any pegasus, gryphon or other flying sapient creature envious for such a wing span. They looked delicate and well taken care of. Enough so, that some of the pegasus in the room felt slightly self-conscious being in the presence of them, without trying to go to the bathroom to preen.

The second being's complexion was far more tan comparatively. Sapphire blue eyes, with slit pupils, peaked out between blond bangs at the hall goers. His "mane" was slightly long, with a semi-swept back look, while it was longer in the front of his forehead and parted by a pair of red horns. On his own person was an elegant robe as well, but his was far short and ended at about his thighs, but his bottoms were a pair of long dark orange pants. His robe was a paler orange, bordered by dark blue, and bore a red swirl on the back. The jacket-like robe, was closed by a dark red sash-like cloth, not unlike his counterpart.

His most notable features were definitely his horns, the large scroll on his back, and finally the several beautiful looking tails behind him. Gold in color, and tipped by black ends that curled slightly, they looked soft to the touch. Each of his tails looked beyond most words of beauty, to the ponies. Those of a more vain line, were simply enamoured, before feeling the slight annoyance.

They both looked young, and spry. Clearly Discord must have met these two recently, as they obviously weren't as old as the draconequus.

As they walked, the two teen-looking gods couldn't help but take in the hall itself.

"Come along, you two. We still need to greet the princess." was what the spirit of disharmony said, before the trio were now at the steps in front of the sun alicorn.

Celestia found herself intrigued, as she viewed the teen males. even as she could hear Twilight discreetly trying to tell Discord to keep himself under control, she couldn't help but feel like there was a familiarity here. Looking at the blond one, she felt that feeling increase tenfold but didn't know why.

'Curious,' that said, she still greeted them with a smile.

"Welcome to the Grand Galloping Gala, Fishcake and Tomato-cat." She had to try hard to keep the grin off her face, as she saw the boys give Discord a look. The blonde one laughed, as the brunette merely grumbled.

"You got that Discord?" Twilight finished, to which the chaos user merely mimicked a cross over his heart region. Eying him for a moment, she turned back to the two "students" of disharmony, and couldn't help but shift nervously.

Looking at them once more, slightly cowed by their stature, she felt the memory click, as she remembered.

"You two! You're from when we tried to turn him," she pointed at the currently teacup eating Discord, "to stone." She snorted unmarelike.

Looking at her for a moment, they looked to one another, before Sasuke shrugged his shoulders with a "Hn". Naruto chuckled slightly.

"Oh man. Yeah, getting his ass out of the fire is definitely something we'd do. All things considered, we'd be sucky students if we didn't." He said simply, causing her eye to twitch. He scratched the back of his head.

"He changed everything back, didn't he? Why so strung up on this Miss..." He flubbed with her name, seeing as they hadn't really been introduced before. Sasuke merely tapped the air with a finger, before a rectangular glass appeared in his hand. moving his finger over it, a wisp of chaotic energy following it, he nodded his head and showed Twilight the other side.

She saw the scenes of Discord's release from stone, all the way to the end where these two had saved him form a certain magical blast of harmony. After which, the world shifted back from its disorganized state to normalcy.

She sat back on her haunches and crossed her forelegs, before giving them a contemplative look.

She sighed.

"Fine~ But I got my eye on you Discord!" she turned her gaze to a currently not there draconequus, and facehoofed. Shaking her head, she turned back to her other two guess, and found them smirking.

She blew some air sideways, currently unaware of her alicorn colleague beside her looking over the blond in slight confusion, before she allowed herself a cordial smile.

"I, Twilight Sparkle, would like to welcome you to the Grand Galloping Gala. Mr. Fishcake, Mr. Tomato-Cat." Sasuke was seeming more annoyed by the miscorrection, so he sighed and corrected them.

"Thanks for the welcoming, but those aren't our names. That was just Discord being...himself." the brunette God of Shinobi stated, causing Twilight to groan into her hoof.

The blonde one smiled.

"Introductions are in order. Nice to meet you, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, God of Nine Tails," he introduced himself. In the back of the blonde's mind, he could hear the Kyuubi nodding his head in pride.

"Sasuke Uchiha, God of the Ephemeral,"

"And we're students of Chaos." They said in unison, causing Twilight to stare for a moment, as her mind caught up with their words.

The two young looking males were gods. Gods.

As well as students of chaos. Of DISCORD!

Basically two more gods of chaos and disharmony.

Naruto and Sasuke could only stare as the alicorn began to hyperventilate, her eyes slowly going wider and wider.

Celestia was just as surprised by the revelation, as Twilight, but she could deduce several things that her wayward former student might not seem to get.

Looking to the blonde God once more, she smiled as she remembered.

"Narpy?" The tailed god froze himself, as he slowly turned his head in Celestia's direction. Seeing the grin on her face, only made his own turn aflame, as Sasuke laughed.

"Oh my me, she remembers you. This, this is amazing." The Uchiha said, with a laugh, as the Uzumaki merely slumped in defeat. Celestia brought up a hoof to hide her laugh, as Twilight was slowly coaxed out of her frozen state by the Sun Goddess's wing.

"Oh I wouldn't want to take that away from you, Uooky, I know Luna would love to see her favorite cat friend again." The blonde stood back up with a response, that caused both the alicorn diarch, and Uchiha god to freeze.

The next moment, Celestia looked on in sudden realization, while Sasuke slammed a palm into his own face.

"Wait, your that cat Luna..Oh this is wonderful! Luna would love to see you again." She clopped her hooves slightly in excitement, even as the sharinnegan wielder felt his own face burn at the name. Naruto simply loved that their positions were reversed.

Twilight looked on in frenzied confusion.

"Oh, I formally welcome you to the Grand Galloping Gala!" she smiled a true smile, as she and the other two gods bowed to one another.

Twilight merely looked even more frazzled, as she watched the interaction.

"What?!" Seeing her student still in a state of confusion, Celestia snickered a bit before shooing off their guests.

"Go along you two. I hope we'll be able to catch up sometime later. Sasuke, you should really see Luna, she'd love to know an old friend from the past is still around." The Uchiha stopped for a moment, before nodding his head.

"Come on Sasuke lets go see what these ponies have for good eats. Hoping for something like ramen in this place, since the last time I was here."

"Hn."

"Oh shut up you tomato loving bastard."

Seeing the two walk off, Twilight merely gave Celestia the biggest confused frown known to equine kind. Her mentor noticing, she decided to give her the rundown.

Of one of Celestia's past Galas with a pony name Narpy, and Luna's favorite cat compatriot.

Boom! Done.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5