Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

I'm at it again, someone help me. :facehoof:

Form: Anthro.

So yeah, in this idea Naruto is a fox dragon. For reference:

Gotta love Monster Hunter, and their hybrids for reference.

Reborn as a Fox dragon/wyvern, Naruto lives in the dragon lands. His egg, was formed from the energies of his past life. It gave him form and life. When he hatches from the egg, he'd be more akin too maybe five years old, than a "baby" baby dragon. He travels the dragon lands for a time, before he's found by a wondering dragoness.

Lore perspective: I'm not sure how dragons would truly go about raising their young. For most cases, I see people represent them as caring for the most part.

I'm going with the idea that "or having them be judgemental of their children from an early age". Dragon's do care for their children, but only to a certain age.

Back to the story:

Naruto is eventually found by an old dragoness. She wonders whether he'd been abandoned when he was young, and takes him in. She is one of the few dragoness to do so, and it would just so happen that she was already caring for several other young dragons in her care.

A dragon orphanage.

From there the fic would go on about Naruto's time at an orphanage where he helps the old dragoness look after the kids. Strange behavior for one of their kind, something she notices. Especially of the males, from general and majority opinion.

Naruto has no problem with being the odd drake out.

"I don't need to be some greedy asshole." His words not hers, but she did admonish him for the language.

It's as years go by, that the dragoness starts taking notice of the fact of Naruto's growth. It's strange, as she'd never seen him hoard like the other children. Or better yet, that was even stranger, he gave the children random presents of crystal, and admonished them to keep to their own. She'd watched the children that she held under her care grow just from maturity.

Lore perspective: Dragon growth is tied greatly to greed. While not impossible to grow without hoarding, it's a FAR slower process than it is without. Most will ween their young into small hoards, and demonstrate ways of control over their greed growth. Growth is typically greed related. Need for money, power and just territory. A magic trait reliant on greed.

Back to Story:

Naruto has been going off at times, she's noticed. She imagined that he had a hoard, but she couldn't help but wonder how he kept control of himself with no teacher.

In reality, Naruto hasn't been hoarding. Sure on occasion he'll go gem hunting for a snack, or to give t the others at the "orphanage", turns out dragon's didn't really have a system of culture. It was more instinctive culture than a organized system. Only recently, meaning some 2 thousand years ago to them, did they have this dragon lord thing. BAck to the matter at hand, he knew of what it took to make a dragon grow, but he'd truly wondered about that.

He trained for the rest of his years in the dragonlands, after three years of getting into the groove of things at the "orphanage". He'd started out with the basics that he knew, and from there worked his way up. He did most of this away from the others, he didn't want the kids to imitate him honestly. It'd be slightly distracting having children try to climb on water, when they couldn't even swim.

More than once, he'd had to do training at the "orphanage", though he made sure to just work on manipulating the nature chakra of this weird place instead of anything imitatively dangerous. He'd watch over the children when the dragoness needed her time, meditating, much to the children's fascination. They'd crowd around him every time he did, savoring the feel of calmness that he outputted, usually falling asleep. More than once the dragoness would find them like this, and she couldn't help but take notice of the feel of the yellow finned fox/dragon.

In Naruto's case, he was training/relearning Sage mode. Unlike the Toad's place, the nature chakra here didn't carry the toad stone transformation qualities of toad sage mode, but it held the greed trait. It filled him with power, and made him want for more.

So he filtered it out. He did his best to separate it from the energy he would pull in. He did this all the time, pulling it in and then releasing the untainted energy back out, his inner soul-flame burning away the dark aspect with its purity. Such that the released energy had the effect of soothing the children, and refreshing the land in which the "orphanage" had as its place. Enough so that plants and grass grew.

This development shocked both the kids and the old dragoness, but the kids took to the change with adventure and curiosity, and enjoyed their new grassy lands. The dragoness, would pull him aside, and ask him:

"How? Is it magic of a sort? To rejuvenate lands once barren?" He shook his head at her, and smiled.

"The land is full of greed. It feeds on any life it can find, and that's why nothing grows. I've just been...purifying it of the greed and releasing it back out."

This would shock her, and she'd ask him to keep this silent, and only to himself. She'd grown fond of him in their time together. Most dragon kids paid little heed to their parents words once they went to a certain age, and usually needed to be reigned in with authority.

Naruto was different, and she banked on this fact to keep his power safe.

"Why? Is there something wrong with what I'm doing?" He asked with a frown on his snout. Scaly and fur ridden arms crossed over his pale yellow underside. Orange scales bright and showing to the world. She looked at him with concern, that caused his frown to slip slightly.

"Naruto...You must understand that the dragonlands...No, dragon's themselves are unused to change. We've been set in our ways for millennia. What you do, is something I'm sure is something no dragon has the capacity to do, and anydragon finding out about this terrifies me."

He'd made the promise that he'd never tell anyone, but the fact was continuously trained and did it in places all over.

Dragons would begin to notice, and they did.

It was around the time of his later teenage years that dragons took notice of him. Impossible for it NOT to happen really. He differed from them in not only stature, but make-up and attitude.

It got to the point of when he would rarely traverse the dragonlands, that he caught the attention of a certain group of dragon preteens.

Garble and his crew. A name he learned that was synonymous with annoying and seemingly all the boy/man cliches. He'd done his best to ignore them, but they seemed to have this strange habit for following him and making a mockery of his personality, when he didn't agree with them.

Kids.

More than once brush off later, he becomes aware of attention coming onto him from the other dragons. Garble and his crew have spread word of an unfamiliar looking dragon and he had unwanted attention.

The next time, he wondered, he was addressed by some older looking teen dragons and dragonesses. The scrutinized him, and watched him constantly. He'd made it a habit to disappear from their sight when he wanted to return to his caregiver. At one point though, he'd had to address them.

And it came at a bad time.

He'd been asked by one of the few preteens in the "orphanage" to take them out to see the ocean. He'd been skeptical of the idea, mostly because of the attention he got recently, but they surprisingly rarely asked him for things.

So when he could, he tried to give them their wants, in moderation.

Then the teens came when they were enjoying the waters.

Conflicts occurred, when one of the children got into an sort of petty conflict with one of the dragon males. He'd tried to get the young drake to leave it be, and he had until the older drake thought it good to try and mock his mannerisms.

"I never saw a pony dressed as a dragon before! Hah, are you gonna start singing songs and talking about love and friendship?"

He honestly didn't get the insult, but these "pony" things sounded like they were peaceful.

So obviously the more warrior like dragons would have some strange problem with it. Much more the younger generation. He'd ignored it, much to the protest of the child in his care, but that seemed to irk the elder teen drake. Enough so that that little bit of annoyance fueled an attack on his person and his charge.

Naruto had been more than a little miffed:

The elder teen watched as his flames clashed over the wet sand. The moist grains of rocks, glassing over as the flame stream ended, leaving a bit of smoke from the collision. His crew of 6, came over to him, some with less than enthused looks.

"Whoa dude, I think you might have over done it." One of his male friends.

"I gonna have to agree with him on this. There was a kid in front of him! what in Tartarus were you thinking?!" His dragoness admonished him, and he couldn't help but to scoff.

"If he didn't want to get hit, he should have been paying attention to his elders. Much less having a disobedient kid with him."He commented with a scowl, to which the others either looked indifferent, nervous, slightly excited (One of the girls), or just in disappointment.

"Naruto/Big Bro/Mr. Naruto!" Came a cacophony of shouts from an array of dragon children. They'd forgotten about them, and frankly they began to get nervous when they felt the more than a little angry glare of a larger elder dragoness.

There was a moment of silence, as the two groups looked at one another. The dragoness was beginning to get up, but before she did, they were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"I'm going to make something perfectly clear, try that crap again..." The voice was from within the group of teens, as the dragoness' eyes widen.

The attacking teen didn't even get the time to turn around before he was launched forward into the ocean with a large splash. The teens froze, before they turned to the center of them, finding the orange dragon from before, looking none the worse for wear, with a wide eyed child in his arms, as he landed from his kick.

"...You're going to regret it."

He set the child down, who only looked back at him in awe, before he gave the group around a sharp look. They flinched back, save for one seemingly excited female.

"Take your "friend", and leave."

They couldn't leave fast enough.

From there he'd hoped things would go back to normal.

Naive thinking on his part, as he found out that the next time he went out, on his own, he was pursued. Teen dragons once more, but a different group, coming to get revenge or something he was honestly sick and tired of dealing with them.

So when they attacked him, he put them down. He knew he was stronger than most of the teens. He was well and sure that with Sage Mode he could take on a few of the adults, but he wasn't so arrogant as to think that he could hurt them to a degree and get away with it for too long.

His assumption was proven correct, when every time he went out, he was met with opposition in the form of teams of dragon teens. Each challenge was defeated, but it was getting to a point that he was almost completely sure that he'd been dealing with drove of dragons every week!

He'd brought this up to the dragoness, and she'd given him the run down.

"*Sigh* I dreaded this happening, but it ha come to pass." She cooed sadly, and the sound made him feel guilty, even if he'd done nothing to truly warrant it.

"GranGran, what's going on?" She gave him a look, and sighed once more.

"Challenge. You present something to maturing dragons that they desperately seek to gain recognition. Every group sent your way will aim to defeat you in an attempt to prove themselves. YOu haven't been doing yourself any favors by soundly defeating them." She explained.

"So what do I do? I don't want to have to watch my back every time I actually take a trip out of here." She eyed him for a moment, before speaking, her expression shifting to one of slight nervousness.

"There are several things you can do...but they come with the complications I'm not sure you're willing to deal with. Travel the seas, and leave the dragonlands for a time. Most would not attempt to follow you. Well they shouldn't if they're just teens, though some of the more adult ones may find the tenacity to follow you farther, depending on where you go." He nodded his head at this, as she continued.

"They will label you a coward for this, make no doubt. More likely than not they will drag your name through the mud, and shame it, but the will move on." He felt a burst of anger at this, but he couldn't say he WANTED all this attention.

"Second you can make a challenge. You announce to them that you will take all challenges, and they should come in droves. If you should overcome them all this will cement your position at the "top"." He narrowed his eyes at this, as he looked to the ground. He could already guess how well that'd go. Seeing his expression, she nodded.

"Exactly. That would involve bringing yourself into the attention of all dragons. not one, no a group, but all of them. Adults and teens alike. You will be presenting yourself as a challenge to ALL. The downside should be obvious."

"There's a chance that the adult won't take to kindly to me doing it, for one. Not only that, I'm so different that it might bring more attention with negativity. Besides the fact that I'm probably going to be fighting a bunch of their kids...They might just attack me out of spite." He said, and she nodded.

"We don't want that, I hope you understand.The last option, would be to appeal to the Dragon Lord." His eyes widened, as he looked to her. She kept his gaze, as he thought it over.

It wouldn't be wrong to say that the Dragon Lord could stop this, but it would involve showing to the lord himself. One would think that it wouldn't be so bad, but they would be wrong.

If the Lord decreed it, he could very well be kicked out of the dragonlands, attacked by ALL dragons, Gran-Gran included, etc.

He looked at his options, and hoped he would pick the right one.

He'd try to see the Dragon Lord.

His meeting with Torch would go, well as imagined. Torch is all about dragons being powerful. I'm of the mind he let Spike go because he was young, so it won't work here with Naruto.

They get into a debate of how a dragon should be. Things might escalate slightly, before the arrival of his young daughter Ember. A preteen Ember, is the source to a compromise.

The mix of options 2 & 3, that he'd received from Gran-Gran.

Skip a month of montages where Naruto is still fighting the groups of various dragons, but he for the most part trains, as he prepares for the day ahead. Strangely enough a new addition, to his little daily set of events is Ember, who watches him from time to time, when he fights the dragon teens. She talks to him, but is unfamiliar with the attitude he has towards everything that is dragon "culture". He counters that she's not that different, and she talks about how her dad treats her.

"Sounds like he just cares for you a lot."

"Yeah well, I feel like he cares too much."

Come the day where he has to fight the dragons. It's more dragons than he was expecting to show up. Surprising amount for what he knew of the amount of them, but it was of little consequence. He was lucky none of the "true" adult dragons were here to fight him, but the lined the spectating volcano they were holding all this in.

Torch does some narrating for Naruto's event, and soon things are underway. The attention is on Naruto, who'd called out all the teens/young adults, as he was a dragon most were unfamiliar with. His looks alone gained him attention, and left him to their scrutiny.

Come the fights...Well, Naruto dominates, to the surprise and slight envy, of the dragons around. The lone fox dragon tears through the crowd of other dragons with ease, as they fought more on instinct and power, than anything else. As he fights more, the interest in him grows, for he fights unlike a dragon does.

He uses tactics, cunning, and the group's own numbers against them when they come in groups. While many are intrigued about this new dragon, just as many are disgusted by his mannerisms. He fights not like a dragon, but like a, a...

Pony.

Come near the end of the fights, and Naruto is feeling good about this. He's not too winded, and these guys really don't understand that he's beating them black and blue with little effort.

Sometimes with their own efforts.

Come the last few vestiges of the teens and he emerges victorious. He was the "top", and so these guys wouldn't bother him again.

Yet, it's as he's celebrating that he becomes aware of dragon entering the arena.

He's big, he's red, and he's pissed.

"You whelp." He hisses, as the blond got into stance. The very view of it sends the red dragon's blood a boiling.

"What's your deal? Did I do something to you? What did you not like that I, probably, beat up your kid or something?" It wasn't a taunt, but a very suggestion. The dragon snorted, before turning his gaze to the defeated teens. They all looked away from him, as his gaze roamed them. Turning his glare back to the hairy teen dragon, his eyes narrowed. The caretaker dragoness eyes shone with worry, as she and the children watched on. Torch himself was intrigued. Slightly miffed that the adult down there just jumped in, when it was agreed upon, that the teen would fight only those who were already in the pit.

Ember watched on in hidden worry, as Naruto spoke with the red dragon.

"You fight like no dragon! You use no ferocity, but tricks! You who cower from frontal combat, but have to nerve to lead them into traps. You are no dragon!" Naruto could only look on, as he saw various others agreeing with this one.

"...So I'm just supposed to run into anything head on? I'm supposed to put myself in danger to garner a win. Is that what it means to be a dragon to you?" He spoke out at the red one, whose pupils thinned to slits. as they raged in their carmine pools. He bared his teeth down at teen.

"Do not speak as if we're are equals whelp. I am your better! I will not be talked to by some child who knows nothing of what being a dragon is!" He roared at him.

Nope, that was it. He had enough of all this guys shit!

"Fuck you." The arena went quiet, as the red dragon's eyes widened to an impossible degree, before they became a glare that would turn Tartarus cold.

"What did you say boy?" His words were a stream of molten lava. Burning, and slight but quickly and sure beginning to build into an eruption.

The former ninja had enough of all this pride being thrown around. He wanted him to fight like a dragon?

"You heard you bitch. You want to say all you want to me? Then put your hoard where your mouth is. Show me how a dragon fights. Bring to me that pride you seem to harbour so greatly, so that when we exchange blows..." His words carried to the arena, as he talked down to his supposed elder and "superior". Those who watched, went silent as he finished.

"I'll trample that pride of yours."

There was little noise, as the teen dragon finished, as the ed dragon looked appalled at the mere idea that this...WHELP! Would seek to besmirch him!

The dragon's pupils reduced themselves to nothingness. His muscles were all the hint Naruto needed to know that he pushed him beyond the point of no return. The flames that spilled from his bared teeth, flickered as if fueled by his rage.

Naruto was not moved, even as he stood to bare in front of the adult dragon's ire. Even as he felt the eyes of the many around them focused on him with various states of emotions. Even as Torch laughed out loud and scrutinized him. He didn't care, he closed his eyes and cleared his mind, pulling in the energy of the world around him. Torch's countdown to the beginning of this final bout was all within the perception of his mind.

"Competitors! Ready yourselves for Combat...!"

"Three, Two!" The orange and yellow teen dragon did not move, or show as if he had heard. Eyes closed, he was dead to the world around him

"One!" The red adult barely heard the Dragon Lord, his mind too far gone to truly recognize the words being spoken, all focused on teaching the upstart his place.

"Engage!" He was already on the move mid-way through, his form growing in bulk as he pulled on the need to destroy the teen in front of him. To put him back to where he belonged. He became larger, stronger and more powerful. His defenses were akin to fortress walls, his claws to searing diamond, his wings to hurricane torrents.

He was a force of nature that would descend upon the blond, and show him the true way that a dragon fought.

So it was with that in mind that most, himself included, were surprised by what happened next.

The orange scaly fist that found itself lodged into his sternum seemed to arrest all the force in his large frame. He could barely register that he'd stopped. He didn't register that pain began to blossom in chest at an alarming rate. He didn't even register when he began to fly backwards towards the other side of the arena, where scattering teens did their best to get out of the way.

All he registered was the hybrid's words when he hit him, as they rang into his mind.

"Sennin Modo."

The silence in his mind was silenced, as the explosion of sounds that was his form crashing into the volcanic walls reached his hearing senses. The pain that was in his chest blossomed to the rest of the cavity and diaphragm. One blow...

And he screamed. The sound knocked the senses of those around the arena into a sense of alertness that was deemed severe, even as they all watched what had happened. Even as the proceedings in front of them were something they could all see.

It didn't make what was seemingly impossible, in their eyes, any easier to accept.

He could feel the rocks tumble down around his form as it crushed the surface of molten stone, but his attention was instead focused in on a all-to-suddenly-there hybrid, who cocked his fist back. The world seemed to slow to a crawl, the rocks falling around both of them fell at a snail's pace in his peripherals, but his attention stayed on the fox-dragon. There were many things to wonder at that moment, but worst all in that moment. Int ht very instance his confidence wavered, and the world went back into normal speed.

Entire side of the volcano erupted outward as a soaring red form blurred out into the waters outside it. The impact causing the waters to disturb in terrible fashion as the burst of water reached the skies.

He could feel his feet touch ground, as he descended back onto the floor of the arena. Clawed toes clacking against the stone flooring, as he looked out to the hole he made. He stared out at the ocean, as the winds and dusts settled. He dove out the opening, and into the waters below.

The next few moments were spent with awed curiosity for the crowd, as they watched the hybrid come back up with the red dragon in tow above his head.

He leaped back into the arena, before depositing the dragon onto the stone flooring. He allowed his eyes to close, before he looked back up at the Dragon Lord with determined sapphire blues. Torch merely looked back at him, before the recognition reached his eyes and he announced on.

"The winner by complete and total defeat! NARUTO!"

From here, it's more of the same of before. He's back in the seclusion for the most part of staying with the "orphanage". Though the dragon preteens and kids seemed to have developed a form of worship of him, enough so to make him slightly uncomfortable.

His strength has reached many, and the very idea that he was one of the stronger dragons in the dragonlands? Well let's say Naruto didn't exactly make many friends that day among the adult populace. As far as the teens/young adults went? Well they were divided. Though he had more than a fair share of dragonesses come his way to try and put the moves on him, to which he learned to just avoid going out too often. Lest he incur the attention of the some of the more, eager of the female populace.

The pre-story ends here, and we moved to the future where Naruto gets involved in the first Dragon Migration. This is where he'd meet our mane 6 cast, as they watch the migrations unfold.

TBC.

Make. This. Story.

PLEAAAASE! I WANT MOOOOAAR!

Nice to know that you guys are enthusiastic, but The summary isn't done yet. :twilightsmile:

It did say T.B.C. as in "To be Continued"

:rainbowderp: Dude...?
You gotta make this story happen... I LOVE IT!!!

That aside, I can sense the start of a new pairing... the NaruEmber pairing! :raritystarry:

I can also see Naruto serving as an ambassador to Equestria and working as a diplomat for Dragon-Pony relations, as well as having the potential to become close friends with Celestia and Luna. If fox-dragon Naruto were to attend the Royal Canterlot Wedding, Chrysalis had better watch out! :rainbowdetermined2:

Comment posted by KyuubiMakai009 deleted May 11th, 2016

I'd be willing to beta read this for you and/or make grammatical corrections (to appease all the Grammar Nazis out there).

Continuing from where I left off.

So year, after this event, Naruto kind of sorta secludes himself away form the rest of the dragon populace. I say kind of sorta, because it's during the years between then and the dragon migration, that Naruto takes up a new hobby of sorts.

Map making, or cartography.

Naruto said once before, that dragons have no real "culture" other than a basic more instinctive kind of one. They know nothing truly concrete about the other nations, and their people, save for the basic stances on life that they might carry. Such as the ponies being creatures of peace and what-not.

Naruto remembers that Gran-Gran had suggested that he travel away from the Dragonlands until his previous rep died down, but now that he has the time..,He thinks that maybe he could travel, but he worries about the "orphanage".

You see Naruto had developed a sort of self-obligatory duty. He believes that he must be their for the orphanage. He has grown so attached in his second life to it that he kind of ties himself to it. It's a trait that would definitely be kind of prevalent throughout the story, or at least 60% of it. There is an idea for the orphanage eventually moving out of the dragon lands, but that's an idea for another time. Especially when it involves having Gran-Gran die, OF NATURAL CAUSES mind you. He'd basically take the children away from the dragonlands. Future idea: He'd form a inter-species orphanage in Equestria. Where both Dragon and other race children an be brought to for protection/learning and the like.

Back to Story: Naruto is to be convinced by Gran-Gran, and the kids, that he should do it. That he is a growing dragon who, even if he can't fly (More on this later), should do as he pleases and not worry about them. By this point in the story, there should be a few well-established OC dragon children-turned-teens, who promise to handle the orphanage for him. By this point he is convinced just barely to leave, and such constitutes his habit of traveling outside of the dragonlands, via water-walking, and exploring. Bringing back hand-drawn maps of the places he's been.

As well as wearing shorts, because he missed the usefulness of pants. :raritywink:

Also during the years in between getting to the dragon migration, Naruto teaches the kids about his language. To this day, I'm bothered by the fact that dragons, Garble for example, can even read. I assumed they can, or Garble wouldn't be able to tell what "namby-pamby" princess writing is. Will have to look into that.

Another thing that I'd delve into is that Naruto actually meet a dragon who wasn't dumb to the bone. Sadly, it would probably some kind of eccentric older dragon. An Earth dragon to be precise.

Anywho, going up to the dragon migration.

(Continued.)

So like I said, we move onto the Dragon Migration Episode. As previously established Naruto can't really fly. He'd never tried to, and after years of non-use, his wings are just a obsolete. Though that's not to say that he couldn't travel and follow after the dragons.

On foot.

They'd all been getting ready for this.

The dragon migration.

Twilight couldn't help but grin in excitement, as she,Rainbow Dash and Spike made their way over to the trench recently dug by Applejack and Pinkie.

The quartet of ponies currently there wore ensemble of military fatigues. The greens, and blacks...technically NOT really blending them in with the ink and purple grass, but!

Twilight remembered seeing that these were optimal for camoflouge!

...Maybe in the greener areas?

Shaking her head as she entered the trench as she looked over the expanse of the glade they sat in front of. The trees were maybe a couple hoofball fields away, and the view the group would have would be at the very best for when the dragons came through!

She could already feel her fingers twitching as she felt for the pencil in her right pocket. Her mind going in its ready state, as she prepared to categorize as many dragons as was equinely possible!

She would not fail!

It was as the group settled in for the watching that Twilight couldn't help but to comment.

"I don't see any dragons."

"Me neither." Applejack.

"Me neither." Pinkie Pie...viewing from the wrong end of her binoculars.

"You don't think we missed it do you?" She could hear the concern from her rainbow maned friend.

"I doubt it, we're just early, which I'm glad we are. This way, we can avoid bringing any unwanted attention to ourselves." Twilight stated factually-

"Yoohoo!" The sound of a classy equish accent punctuated their ears.

...before Rarity showed up.

Naruto couldn't help but grin, as he pumped his arms back and forth. The rhythm pretty much on auto-pilot at this point.

He grinned as he felt the wind pass him in his strides. His feet devouring the distance ahead of him, leaving the ground underneath cracked with each kick-off. The feeling of his fur pressing against his scales was welcomed, and the fabric of his orange and red flamed knee-length shorts was flapping loudly in the wind. Last but not least, was a ring of crystal the blond held around his neck. An orange crystal that was octagonal in shape, bearing a carved in motif of a spiral on the front in blue, connecting it were lesser crystals of paling luster.

He let out a laugh as he continued onward, eyes ever focused in on the flying form of Gran-Gran in full dragon mode, as well as the bunch of loudly cheering kids on her back. They shouted out words to him, that were lost on him in the wind, while he was in the forest.

"Oh so you find this fun, do yeh! Ahaha!" He heard the crackly and gravel-like voice of the elder dragon beside him. Turning his head towards his right, as the floor beneath shook with movement of a creature fr larger than he was.

The mix of dark browns, was easy to see. The hard edges of this dragon's form were as if he was made of the earth itself after being uplifted. In full-dragon mode like Gran-Gran, he was on all four of his short legs, that hid how well he could actually use them. Two curled horns, black eyes full of mischief and a well pronounced chin. Last but not least was the large sharp, rock like fin extending from his back.

Naruto's eyes gave the elder a sly look.

"Old man Boom, you have no idea! But are you sure you're fine?" He asked in a wry smirk, "You are pushing 5 thousand, might want to take it easy on the old legs their, Old dragon."

The Earth-Eating Dragon simply laughed off the friendly ribbing, his voice carrying well beyond the forest to those above.

"Boyo, you still got a LOT to learn, when it comes to Old drake Boom!" The blond sent him a mocking raised eyebrow.

"OH yeah? What would that be?" His question only received a grin in response, before the dragon elder began to pull ahead!

"That you have a few more decades before you can even come close! HAhaha!" The cackling was heard, even as the bigger dragon pulled on ahead, his stomps leaving the floor uneven for the blond who did his best to navigate the earthy carnage.

Taking the challenge for what it was, he decided that for the rest of the forest length, he'd resume an old passion, and leaped high into the canopy. Finding a good start on a length bark, he shot off form tree to tree, catching up to the dragon of earth's stomping gait.

Their eyes caught one another, before a spark was lit.

The game was on.

They couldn't believe the sight.

Dragons.

Numerous in amount, coloration and variety. Some big, some small, some that were rotund, long, flat, and so on.

The sight was both terrifying, and amazing.

At least to Twilight it was. She looked over to her friends, as they all watched through binoculars. Idly spying Spike in his apron, using a pair of glass cups, as a pair of his own, considering his eyesight was better.

So she found it concerning when he froze, and slowly lowered his glass cups, but kept an eye on the sky, mouth agape.

She turned her head back to the dragons, and tried to pick out the one that caught Spike's attention, until she felt her assistant's claw shaking her shoulder.

"The large light purple one in the back. Ram like horns." She could hear him utter dazed, before she tried to focus in on the one he spoke of. Her eyes trailed all the dragons, as they flew past, their numbers thinning, before she found the one he was talking about.

She could understand why her assistant had been so adamant about this one in particular, because of what she saw on her(?) back.

The moving and jumping forms of dragon children, some older, and other near or slightly older than Spike himself. Her gaze remained transfixed as well, even as the others turned to her, and began trying to find out what got her and spike all hopped up.

They wouldn't need to wait long to find out, because as the dragoness, she could now see the eyelashes indicating it as a female, she hoped, was quickly approaching over their spot.

Along with her, came the noise of the children on her back.

"Oh yeah, you can do it old drake Boom. Show him whats-for!"

"Come on big bro! Pumps those legs!"

"You can do it Mr. boom!"

"Naruto! Naruto! Naruto!"

"Boom! Boom! Boom!"

The noises were surprisingly distinct among it all, but they were still wond-

The ground began to shake, and all who were by the trench were doing there best to stay upright. Spike who was outside of the trench, failed to hold onto his footing, and the 13-year old fell on his rear. He sunk his claws into the ground as the shaking rumbles continued.

The ponies fared no better, only staying upright due to the fact that the trench had walls for them to hang onto.

"W-W-what's goin-g o-on?!" Rainbow vibrated, as she and the others tried to stay upright. She should have tried staying in the air before the rumbling got worse, but she forgot too.

Stupid hindsight.

"I-I- I don't k0-know!" Twilight responded in a similar manner, all idea of holding a set of binoculars lost in the tremors.

"My s-stars! This t-trem-bling is bad for my -clo-thes!" Rarity whined/rumbled, as she tried her utmost best to both latch onto a wall, and Not touch it all the same.

A failed notion, if there ever was one.

"A-are ya be-in' s-serious?!" Applejack retorted, the most stable of the ones on the ground besides Spike. She dug her hooves into the floor, and her hands clenched the walls of the trench tightly, eyes glaring at a huffing Rarity.

"Q-quite!"

"Hehehehehehheehe" Pinkie, just seemed to be enjoying the whole thing, and rolling with it.

As she literally rolled with it.

All the conversation was stopped once the rumbling became stronger in intensity, and everyone at that point had given up on standing up.

Then it came to a crescendo when something big and bulking shot out of the forest from across the field. Everyone's eyes nearly popped out of their eyes when they saw, what could only be, a giant rock aiming to move past them.

"Gnah, gnah, gnah! You little fool, no one beats the mighty Boom!" The rock could talk!

"You better stuff it old drake! Let the new and improve version show you how it's done!" A voice they didn't recognize called out just behind the rock. From the canopy broke another figure, though it was a blur to the eyes of most, Rainbow and Spike saw what it truly was.

'A dragon?' They thought, unknowingly, in unison. The dragon was different from all the others, but the most catching were the vulpine features, and the fact he had fur! And hair!

"When I see it, I'm tell hi how good looking he was! Gnahahaha!"

"Screw you!"

The forms of the two became clear for a moment, when the rock (it was a dragon?), launched high into the air and came down hard.

Earth shook with another enormous tremor, but this time a large amount of spires of hard packed dirt sprouted from the ground like weeds. Each of varying lengths and width. The dragon of rock, for they had no other title for it, continued on with his run, all the while laughing along the way.

The orange blur slowed down enough that most could recognize the form of the hybrid individual, as he swerved around the spires with a grace all in attendance believed a dragon to not have, Spike included.

"Go big bro!"

"Narutoo!"

"Aniki!"

Several more shouts from above, had the group wondering what was going on.

Well most of them.

Spike couldn't help but watch as the adult drake closed his eyes, a layering of red on the scales of his brows, before he swerved around the spires.

Focus. Speed. Grace.

Rainbow couldn't help but watch as the younger dragon slipped from spire to spire, with but a moment's time in between when he'd reach the next. Her eyes watched as if in slow motion, as the drake's hair on his arm shifted, ever so slightly, before moved past another spire.

Control. Awareness. Flexibility.

"Good on ya, but here's one for the road!" The dragon in front of the blonde, orange scaled dragon, shouted before he seemingly skipped forward front legs up in the air as his back ones left the ground.

The next moment he slammed the front two down onto the ground and the Earth answered his call for a spire. A spire larger than any of the others. It was thicker, taller and wider around. The mound was at least two times the width of the earth dragon and four times his height! That dragon was like four Big Macs combined already! But this! This was...

A mountain born from the stomp of a dragon.

They all couldn't help but watch as the smaller, dragon approached it at an alarming speed. More than likely to face an one on one collision.

Spike wanted to shout out to the drake. Anything! Did he not realize he that he was about to hit that mountain-like mound of rock and stone?!

"You can do it Naruto!!" The altogether cheer of the children above, was heard in increased volume, as the blond dragon neared the mountainous spire.

In the last few meters from it, he jumped. An open palm cocked back, his eyes snapped open to reveal glowing yellow orbs with red pupils, as he grinned.

In a singular instant, that appendage shot out.

And the world got loud.

The "mountain" broke. A solid structure born of great stature and foundation.

Reduced to nothing but rubble in an instant.

MIGHT

It was something to behold.

STRENGTH

Something Spike honestly never felt he would truly ever see in his peaceful life.

This...

POWER

This was the true power of a dragon.

As the rocks broke in slow motion, they all couldn't help but notice that the drake's eyes shifted over to them for but a moment.

And he grinned, and winked, before focusing back forward.

The world returned to normal speed, and the second the orange dragon's feet touched ground, he shot off in a great dispersion of air and sound.

Yet, they noticed one more thing in that moment, as his back was to them.

A scar. A twisted mockery of scales and dead skin ran in the shape of a mark on his back.

A tree of black.

Truly, one hell of an introduction between our characters and the MC.

Mere demonstration of what a fight between two truly strong dragon's would end up as.

Awe-breaking and terrifying.

And yes, the scar on Naruto's back does indicate that there are stronger, and crueler(?), dragons out there. I'm of the belief that there are more dragons elsewhere than just the Dragonlands. I believe that Torch is Lord of Dragons, in the DRAGONLANDS, but there are more lords as well. Approximately 4.

Torch Dragon Lord of Flame.

???, Dragon Lord of the Visionary.

???, Dragon Lord of the Tides.

XXXXXXX, Dragon Lord of the Black Wood.

Great idea. I like the idea of dragon Naruto and the thought of him running an orphanage is a unique idea. I love how the main 6 and Spike first see Naruto and how they reacted to the play fighting him and Boom are doing. But I have some questions.

Will Naruto have more then one tail? Will he ever fly? Is Naruto the only hybrid dragon or will there be more? How do the other dragon lords react to him? Did he get the scar from the black woods dragon lord and if he did is the scar like a brand showing everyone is failue against the dragon lord? Will he run into other hybrid's? ( not just dragon hybrids but pony hybrids too). Will the hybrids have a village? Will a rival dragon attack Naruto when he moves to Equestria? Will Naruto ever fight Spike when Spike is corrupted by his greed? How will the royal sister's react to a adult hybid dragon living near the element bearers? Will Naruto's map making skills lead him to meeting all sorts of pony's? (Daring Do, Mayor Mare, Cherry Jubuilee, ect). And finally will there be shipping?

Well enough of my rambling. Hope you have a nice day. :heart::derpytongue2::heart:

I'd suggest you check my post before this one, before doing anything else. You'll like what you see.

Onp other things, we have the group basically going back to their own ways, but obviously nothing can overcome what they had seen earlier between Naruto and Boom.

Of them all, four of them are really focusing on what had happened.

Twilight was wondering such a smaller, relatively to the others, dragon could exhibit that much destruction over such a large area.

Rainbow was more floored by the very idea that there could be, possibly, maybe, if you squinted hard enough, someone just as fast as she was. That confidence, they all saw in his eyes was beyond well earned, even to her. Much as she didn't want to admit that.

Spike was more awed and inspired than anything else. That there were dragons such as those, ignited something within him, pushing him to want to follow after them.

To be as amazing and powerful.

Rarity for last, just wanted to know, where a dragon could possibly pick up a pair of shorts. Did they have fashion in the Dragonlands?

We skip over to scene where Spike decides to join the migration.

Rainbow wasn't sure about how to feel here. Spike had made the decision to join the dragon migration.

She was definitely in the camp of "This might not be a good idea". They all saw what those two dragons alone could do, and Rainbow was almost undoubtedly sure that those weren't being all that serious even, so things could very well get worse.

He wanted to find that dragon. The orange one, who seemed to have left the "baby" dragon with a sense of possible worship. Not that Rainbow couldn't see why.

The impression that lone dragon made on the lot of them...well, it was obvious that he did. Rainbow's mind ran back to when he utter destroyed the Earth dragon's spire. Not so much the action itself, but what followed after. The speed that he displayed before had been impressive, but what he'd done after.

She could feel her hand clenching and unclenching, as she brought herself back to that moment. That lean and muscular figure, that confidence. The sound of the air breaking around him as he launched himself after the rock dragon. The feel of wind pushing against her, and not around her.

He was so close. A Land moving dragon was close to doing what she herself had trouble doing.

A Sonicboom. An he didn't look like he was trying completely. What did that mean, for her who used Gravity to help her do the Sonic Rainboom?

...Was he faster than she was?

She was brought out of her thoughts, when she felt her fashion-focused friend shaking her.

"Rainbow, quick! We have to do something! He's trying to leave!" Rarity's dramatics aside, did care for the drake. Worrying for if he would get hurt or not, though she was sure the fashionista was more on the "hurt" side than the other.

Looking over to the currently leaving dragon, as he held his quickly made lunch in handkerchief-stick- bag combo. She saw him currently just walking out the door, with a look of determination. Such she was left with two options:

Let him leave, or stop him...But did she have the right too, here?

Young as he was Spike was growing up, eventually. Not only that, but he WAS a dragon. Joining the dragon migration was probably in his blood or something.

Earlier, even if she had been joking around, she had indeed said he basically wasn't a dragon. Now that she thought about, she cringed.

Friends didn't do that. It was basically like if someone said she wasn't a pegasus. Difference being, that she was, and knew in intricate detail what being a pegasus entailed. Spike didn't have that. No dragon parents, just a pony family, and Twilight being his adoptive sister, didn't really have much on the way of dragons to begin with.

So was it right to stop him? If anything he'd probably try and find that orange dragon agai...Wait.

Seeing Spike continue to walk out the door, she made her decision.

"Hey Spike." His ear fins pricked up in attention but he was still walking. No problem, she was fine with that.

"You mind if I come with?" And didn't that throw everypony else for a loop. Twilight definitely wasn't expecting it, and Rarity looked like she'd jsut said one of her dresses were tacky.

"Rainbow Dash, this isn't what I meant when I said to "stop" him!"

"Rainbow, I don't think you seem to understand what's going on here. Spike wants to-" She cutoff Twilight.

"Join the DRAGON migration. Yeah, last I checked, DRAGONS do that Twilight." The bookworm frowned at the sass.

"Then why would you-"

"Because Spike needs this. Probably more than we know." Her words caused her friends to stop and stare at. Spike himself was more shocked than anything else, and she had his full attention. She turned her gaze to him for a moment, before her expression softened

"Look Spike, I wanna say that I'm sorry for what I had to say earlier. Even if jokingly, I shouldn't have said what I did, especially since you didn't really have a chance to see what it's like among actual dragons." The words said, allowed the drake's tension to ease, all the while Twilight was looking slightly more uncomfortable than before.

"I think you understand why though, that Twi and Rares are throwing a fit about this." He looked at straight in the eyes.

"Of course I do! I remember the green dragon in Everfree, and also about what you guys told me about the red dragon Fluttershy helped move, but that's just it. That' s ALL I know about my own kind at this point. That their big, and mean..." He stated, before finishing.

"...This may be my last chance to see if they're any different than what I DO know." And he felt that, on a spiritual level, that orange dragon may very well have the answer.

Looking him over Rainbow nodded her head, before she turned to a distraught looking Twilight.

"That settles it, I'm going with him." Her declaration wasn't met with enthusiasm, that's for sure. Seeing the looks, she went on to explain.

"Look, it's either this, or Spike eventually runs off when you AREN'T looking. I'm pretty sure, you'd rather KNOW he's in good hands, than on his own when he goes. Besides, it's going to be a long trip, and flying is probably better than walking all that way." As if on cue, they all looked outside to still see the thin line moving across the sky far away from Ponyville. The dragons were still going strong from yesterday.

Twilight bit her lip, as she thought about it. A tightness in her chest as she looked over to Spike, who refused to look at her, caused the tightness to increase, as she realized that her rainbow maned friend was speaking the truth. She needed to hear it from Spike, though.

"Spike..." He still didn't look at her, causing her to bite her lip once more.

"Spike, please, is what Rainbow saying true? Would you have honestly left, if I stopped you now?" He looked down, before looking up at her with those emerald eyes of his, with conviction she truly wished wasn't in them.

"Twilight, sis, we went through ALL the books in the library. We didn't find ANYTHING! Nothing, zilch, nada! It was frustrating. I, I felt like I'd never learn anything unless I went and witnessed it myself. So I have to do this, for me." His words were strong and filled with the same resolve as his eyes. She kept her gaze on him for a moment, before sighing. She closed hers, before they opened with a sternness.

"Then I'm coming along with you." Her response was just as shocking as Rainbow's earlier.

Yeah, Naruto's effect on Rainbow is far more in depth than we can say. This in turn caused an alteration in the scene of them trying to stop Spike from leaving.

So instead of basically doing this without Spike's knowledge, they're all going along with Spike fully aware of what they will be doing.

That said, obviously Naruto being involved, things aren't going to go as they normally did in the episode, so some things are already avoided.

That said, we skip over to when they get to the Double connected volcanoes that the dragons stay at for the duration of the migration:

The quartet of three ponies and one dragon, made it to the edge of the volcanoes. Each of their minds envisioning what could possibly happen once they looked beyond the edge to the iside.

Rainbow imagined finding the dragons all but duking it out on the volcano floor.

Rarity was of the mind that they'd see all the dragons in a vicious mauling of some poor innocent creature. She'd go as far to imagine them finding her and eating her instead.

Spike was hoping to find out more about his kind in total. Yet, of everything, he wanted to find that orange dragon, "Naruto".

Twilight, while she was initially hesitant, was hoping to see some interaction between dragons in their natural states. Well she was the one at the head of this outfit.

Literally.

"Rares?" She heard Rainbow's voice.

"Yes, dearie?"

"...Why did you think this was a good idea?" Rainbow asked, annoyed. Twilight could only imagine that being the pony who had another pony on their shoulders, wasn't the most comfortable place to be..

"We're never gonna pass for a real dragon!"

"Oh pish posh, that's just nervous talk. This is one of my finest creations. Besides, I based it off one of the dragons I saw back when we were in the trench."

"We won't pass for a real dragon if they hear three voices out of ONE dragon. Come on Spike, lead the way." The drake in question looked in Twilight's direction. He crossed his arms over his uncovered torso, since he saw most of the dragons were like this, save for that orange one.

"Twilight...You sure about going along with this plan? I mean I appreciate you guys coming along, but, uh..." He trailed off near the end, before gesturing to their "disguise".

"We'll be fine Spike. now what's the first plan on today's agenda?"

'Well, at least she was getting into this.' He thought, before turning his gaze over to the edge of the volcanic mountains. His eyes trailed over the expanse of rock, heat, lava and scales. He couldn't help but let his eyes wander for a bit, as he looked down and about.

All these dragons...Would he learn something from them? It was a daunting but exciting thought.

"Spike?" Her call cause him to snap out of it, before he gave her a sheepish look.

"I get that you're taking it all in, big guy, but maybe we could do this at a lower height." The magenta eyes of their resident pegasus, had him scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, sorry, we should go down for now I guess. Better to try and keep as much eyes off you guys as possible." HE whispered, before they travelled down the slightly narrow slope.

The search of discovery was on.

Naruto couldn't help but stretch, as he watched the kids tumble and roll about, smiling all the while. His back was leaned against a nearby piece of smooth rock, and he held his hands behind his head as he just let them be.

The group of him, Gran-Gran, Boom and the kids were in a large cave cropping in the side of the inner volcano. It had it's own pool of lava around one section, while having a nice look over the main "area" so to speak of the volcanic floor.

This was all of their first dragon migration, afterall. Bar a few looks he'd received from some of the other dragons around, when he and Boom and entered, things were pretty okay. Mind you, making sure that the kids knew how to stay afloat in lava of all things, wasn't something he had experience in doing, but Gran-Gran and Boom were there to help by lending an experienced claw.

Speaking of which, he let his eyes fall onto the form of Gran-Gran, as she was currently allowing her body to soak in the flaming depths of the lava pool in front of them. Few of the older kids, were capable of swimming, and he could see them enjoying themselves in the heat pool.

Rolling his eyes over to the farther part of the cave, he could see Boom resting himself. Several of the other kids were going up and about on his surface, not that he minded. It was like having a couple of small massages, plus he liked the company as he rested himself. The blonde dragon grinned as he saw one of the kids hanging off one of the elder dragon's horns, while another nestled into one of the crevices of the old dragon's back, before falling asleep, tongue lounging out of their mouth.

Seeing that the scene was as peaceful as would be, he decided, on doing some exploring outside. Catching Gran-Gran's eye, he nodded to her, before jumping out of the cave entrance.

The falling was of little consequence to him, as he fell into a pool of lava, splashing some adjacent dragons to the pool. Coming back out, he shook his head, before noticing the annoyed looks of the dragons around it.

Chuckled nervously, before quickly making himself absent of the scrutiny.

He settled down on another outcropping edge of the "main area". This edge was far closer to the ground than many of the others, the adult dragons were on, but he paid little heed to it, as he pat down his shorts.

The clothing article itself, was fairly resistent when it came to the heat, as it should be. The flames on its pants legs glowed slightly, as he ran a thumb over them.

Heat resistant magic runes. He'd gotten these from a nomad tribe of wandering Griffin, somewhere near Griffindor. The birds were definitely quite standoffish, but a little bit of crystal got a dragon a lot of places. Mind you, he still needed the shorts made, which lead to him meeting a pair of roaming unicorns.

Flim-Flam brothers if he remembered correctly. They said he could get some shorts and they'd "magic" some runes onto them.

For a price of course. Minding that, they did some good work, as the shorts were to show. They bore the seals in the thread, as they made the article of cloth, as resistant to heat as the wearer. Though he wondered about what they said when they were going to go and make a cider selling business.

He wondered what cider tasted like. Hmph, he'd probably have to find out when he next met them.

Blowing that out of his mind, he settled in on his little ledge of comfort, and decided to overlook some of the teens messing around down below.

Eyebrow perked, as he spotted Garble's grown clique, with some interest, before he snorted.

"Those guys, seriously need to grow up. Then again..." If he honestly thought about it, this was just their way of bonding. Ironically he found that kind of weird, considering that many dragons didn't stay in groups for long after adulthood. It was another annoying trait of dragonkind that the blond was happy to ignore, because it seemed like most dragons went on to be total assholes to those around them, sans their mates. He guessed, considering how far into adulthood Garble and his group were, they were one of the few exceptions to the rule. Surprising, but good for them.

Ignoring that, he looked over to the other section of the mountain/volcano, as he could only imagine what the dragonesses thought about, or did in their spare time here.

Last but not least, while he could not see it, there were other area, but one of the most important was a larger mountain/volcano that most knew to avoid. That was usually because that was the location of the Dragon Lords, and their meeting. He'd assume that Lord Torch and Princess ember were over there, but he made it none of his business to find out who else.

Sure some names were tossed around; Argus, Flynt, Burgen, and such, but those names held no meaning to him. None of them were a name, or the name he was interested in.

When somedrake had the name of the Dragon Lord of Black Wood, he would listen. Until then, he'd ignore all else.

That thought done, he set himself up, for his little moment of self-indulgence.

He ran his claw over the side of one of his pants legs, a moment later a scroll popped into existence. Unfurling it, he did the motion once more over the parchment and around him he allowed the other pieces of parchment to come out.

He would never be a seal master, all things considered, but he knew enough of how to make a storage scroll, and a few other seals, to use for his own purpose.

Taking a good look at one of the larger parchments, he reached down and felt for one of the quills and ink stores he had. Once set up, he began to jot down bits and pieces of places he's seen, in reference to what he could.

"Okay, so I set up the long snow covered mountains over here. We passed a few forests, so I'm going to have to leave some space over before the mountains. I feel like we passed a swamp, did we pass a swamp? Maybe." He quickly went about tossing down references to landmarks, locations, and the like.

He kind of found that map-making was a fun hobby to have. Let it be said that he'd been to Equestria before, Canterlot specifically. HE could have very easily gotten a map, but he liked the idea of having his own personal one. He didn't do this just for that, but to have a true grasp on the areas, with his own personal notes.

'I wonder what Minuette is up to.' The blue unicorn had been one of the first friends he'd made outside of the Dragonlands. One for being exuberant, she was a particular breath of fresh air from most of the dragons he'd met, or seen.

"...Naruto..." He heard some utterance of his name, and stopped in attention to the voice.

If he was correct...That sounded like Garble.

Whua...?

His attention caught, he put down his papers, and took a couple movements over to the edge of his outcropping. What he found was...interesting.

It was one thing to see a dragon that clearly didn't belong to any distinct tribe. It was another thing to find a dragon that could peacefully live among another race. It was ANOTHER thing to find said dragon of both categories coming to a migration like this, with his obviously disguise pony cohorts trying to blend in.

Seeing this, he decided to make himself known, as his name was dropped once more.

Spike couldn't help but feel like this was less than he was expecting.

Yeah, he'd met the dragons, technically they were teenagers, but he thought he might get some real insight over here!

Clearly, that wasn't really what it turned out to be.

He'd met the teenage dragons, got picked on a bit and then went through a few trials to be "considered a real dragon".

On the real side of things, as embarrassing as it was to admit, he was glad Twilight and them were there to throw the tail wrestling contest for him. He wasn't going to win that contest anytime soon with any of the other dragons.

As much as he didn't really get the teenage dragons, they were close to his age group. A good impression was kind of important, and it was kind of fun doing all those competitions.

It was when they were talking about doing the "King of the Hoard" game that Spike had to ask, a question.

"Hey Flicker?" He thought about asking Garble, but went with his other option. Garble seemed to be the leader of this bunch, but the others, sans a certain dark purple blond, weren't so bad.

"Hmm?" The white and pink dragon seemed to blink for a moment, before looking over at Spike.

"UH, yeah, uh..." Spike gave a half-lidded expression.

"Spike."

"Err, right, Spike! Uh, what's up?" He scratched the side of his head.

"Right, so you know a lot of the dragons around here, right?" Spike asked with some eagerness, to which Flicker held a single finger to his chin for a moment.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so?" His answer didn't fill Spike with much hope, but it was better than nothing.

"So yeah, do you know about an orange dragon, with blonde hair? He has necklace around his neck, and a pair of shorts just like mine, except orange and red!" He grinned in hope, as Flicker though, before he snapped his fingers.

"Oh you mean Naruto!" His loud realization made Spike cringe. He hoped no-

"What's this about Naruto?" And there was Garble....fantastic.

"OH, Spike here, wants to know about Naruto." Flicker explained, causing Garble to scowl.

"What about 'im?" The hot response did little to alleviate Spike of his nervousness, when dealing with Garble.

"Well...I met him once, and I wanted to speak to him again. HE passed me, while I was on my way here, and-" He tried to explain, but Garble cut him off with a growl, and a frown.

"Who cares about Naruto? The guy doesn't even act like a real dragon! He wears clothes, writes on his little papers all day, and does boring stuff. Guy doesn't even hoard for Torch's sakes." He said, which caused Spike himself to frown.

"But he's so strong." Spike's words caused the dark maroon teen dragon to grimace once more, before he crossed his arms. The other teens came over, as he started muttering, each one clamoring over some strange exploit of the blond orange dragon.

"Yeah, I mean do you remember when they said he took on the whole horde some years ago?"

"I heard he took out them all out without a single scratch!"

"I heard he took out an adult dragon with one punch. BLAM! Not even a chance to fight back."

"Do you think he's going to bring back some more of those "ord'evres" things. I REALLY like the red chunks with cheese."

"I prefer that "chocolate" stuff. He let me have some one time and let me tell you, there' slike soft topaz. Mmmm, delicious!"

"Ahem, this "Naruto" guy travels outside the Dragonlands often?" Came the fake rough voice of Twilight, in the trio's disguise.

"Yeah, a few years back, Naruto started going outside the Dragonlands, and he always comes back with some of the coolest stuff!"

"This one time, he went out and brought back a statue! I still have no idea how he brought it back, considering he can't go full dragon, but that just makes it so much cooler!" While this statement intrigued Twilight, "full dragon", she knew better.

Better to let Spike ask.

With each excerpt from one of the group, Spike's image of the orange dragon adult only grew, it was proportional to Garble's growing anger, before he just shut them all up.

"Argh! Shut up, shut up, shut up! Who cares about Naruto anyway?! The guy's completely and totally-!"

"Completely and totally what Garble? Hmm?" The sound of a voice behind Garble was all it took to cause him to freeze. Most of the others jumped, before they cheered at the sight of the orange dragon in question.

Speak of the devil and such.

"NARUTO!" They all crow'd as Naruto himself, stood in the midst of them. Sapphire blues roaming the group, before landing on Spike and the "dragon" by his side. He wanted to laugh, so hard right now.

This was beyond amusing at this point, he thought to himself before moving in Spike's direction.

So yeah, I heard my name being called in this direction, so what's all this about guys?" He asked with a raised eye-ridge, once he was close enough to inspect Spike. Said dragon was doing his best to build up his stature, before the adult. Seeing this Naruto only chuckled.

"Chill out kid, no need for all that." His words seemed to have the intended effect, as Spike released as much tension as was physically possible from someone of his size. Looking up at his elder, eyes catching the sight of powerful blues.

His mind running back to the imagine of red and yellow eyes peering back at him.

What?

Naruto turned his attention from the "baby" dragon to the "Dragon" next to Spike. Naruto could have sworn that he'd never seen somebody freeze up so badly. He let out a little chuckle, before Flicker spoke up.

"Spike over here, said he saw you pass him on his way here to the migration." The small drake found himself frozen, as he saw the blond turn back to him.

"Hmm, oh yeah, I remember. He caught me and old drake Boom, in the middle of a race. Nothing to worry about." The adult said, causing the small dragon to release his breath, before he let out a small belch. A green spout of flame erupted from his mouth, as a scroll appeared.

Garble being surprisingly quick on the uptake grabbed the parchment and unfurled it, to his eyes.

"Hah! It looks like the squirt is friends with a namby-pamby pony princess! Hah!" He barked out a laugh, as did the others before he crumbled out the paper and threw it behind him towards a moving pool of lava.

"Now, now, now. Let's not insult the pony who raises the Sun, we live under. Last I checked, it's not a good idea to insult those of high political power." The voice of the blond dragon reached Garble's ears, as he turned to find Naruto holding the scroll, and eyeing it with interest. Unfurling it. he looked at the text, vaguely mouthing some of the words to himself, before nodding his head.

Garble wasn't amused.

"Why shouldn't I? They're just a bunch of ponies." He grumbled, before receiving a bop to the head by the blond's tail bulb. Rubbing his head, he sent an annoyed look to the fox/dragon hybrid, who sent one back at him.

"Just because they don't live as you do, doesn't mean that you have the right insult a race you honestly don't know. Especially one with a princess, and leader, who can be a good match for most adult dragons well beyond the age of 1500 years old." The blond sagely said, as he straightened out the paper before rolling it back up. Handing the scroll back to Spike, who looked all the more awe-struck than before. Coming back to his full height, he spoke in a low tone, so that only the "Dragon" next to Spike could hear.

"I'd advise that you not wear such, "obvious" scents. Dragons don't smell like PONIES normally, and neither do we wear PERFUME." His piece said, he allowed himself to stretch his arms left and right, allowing Rainbow to get a good look at the physique that this particular dragon had. And well...

She'd honestly say he was one of the most fit individuals she'd ever had the chance of meeting. And she had met the Wonderbolts, and as her magenta eyes trailed the pectorals to the abdominals, she couldn't help but drink it all in.

'Damn it, he's fine!' She couldn't help her traitorous thoughts.

Deciding that was enough posturing, as he turned back to return to his perch. He stopped for a moment, before holding a claw to his chin.

"Oh right, I forgot something." He said, before he ran a claw over his right pants leg, in a small poof of smoke, he adult now had the attention of the teen dragons, and the outlanders. Them and a few more nearby adults.

In the drake's claw was one of the largest spheres of crystal they had the fortune of seeing. Bright red, and crystalline, its center glowed with a light that mesmerized those who looked into its depths.

"Forgot about this baby. Grade A++, well treated Fire Ruby." He stated, as he spun the orb on his lone finger, even as the rest watched on in drooling awe. Rarity herself was eying the ball with an almost vicious desire. Dear Celestia, it was almost, correction, it WAS bigger than her head!

He merely looked at it for a moment, before tossing it into the group of teens. It all seemed to happen in slow motion as the orb flew through the air, before it landed in Spike's claws.

Said drake was nearly lost in its depths himself, his own mouth drool, before he looked around to see all the encroaching teens.

"So you guys want to split this evenly or-!" He was immediately dog piled.

"Get it!"

"Gimme, gimme, gimme!"

"MINEE!"

"Stay away you worms!"

Watching all this happen, Naruto couldn't help but to shake his head. Dragons and their damn greed.

He watched on, as the form of Spike dragged himself out of the scrap that all the others seem to invest themselves in. Crawling over to a far away spot he was quick to flop onto his back. His pony companions in disguise, checking up on him almost immediately.

"Spike! Are you okay?" Twilight's voice in whispers, as she dropped the "dragon voice" as she dubbed it. Her little brother figure seemed to be out of it, as he groaned up at her.

"Ow, I think I need to lay down." He said with a moan, causing Twilight to frown, before Rainbow commented.

"You're already laying down there, big guy." He groaned again.

"Can I get further down?"

Naruto watching the interaction, frowned slightly, before walking over. They looked up at him, well Rainbow did. Twilight in their bent over position was slightly above him in height, enough so to glare at him. He held up his hands in a placating expression before he crouched at Spike's unoccupied side.

Lifting a hand and rest it on Spike's forehead, he focused.

"Come kid, rise and shine." With that said, he pulled in some of the errant natural energy in the surrounding area, before purifying it and allowing the energy to flow over Spike. This change in the energy in front of them caught Twilight's attention, her violet eyes focusing in on Naruto as she saw the red tent appear over his eye-ridges.

"Oooahhh...mmmm....Whoa that feels...REALLY nice." Finding the warmth removed from his person,Spike opened his eyes. Blinking away the blurry vision, he sat up and looked around at both his pony friends in disguise, and Naruto who was repealing his hand.

Opening his eyes revealed them to be a bleeding away yellow, with the pupils losing the red coloration as they returned to black.

"I feel like I just had the best bit of sleep in my life...What happened?" He scratched his head, as the others looked to Naruto for an explanation. He shrugged.

"Just little application of what I know. Helps sooth the soul and the growing process." That caught Spike's attention.

"Um, "Growing process"?" He asked, though he felt slightly giddy, when the blond chuckled.

"Who knows? I think you should focus more on this, than that right now." The blond said, much to the confusion of Spike, before the small drake found himself in the possession of a sphere of ruby. He stared at it, before looking up at the blond who stood up again.

"Hey Crackle, catch!" The next instance saw the blond tossing the similar looking dragon to Rarity's costume, an orb of deep maroon. the green dragon caught the orb with a "Arggf!" before enjoying the orb in its possession with a loong roaming tongue.

Naruto chuckled.

"Yeah, I expected that out of him. Oh well." He said with a slight smirk, before noticing that Spike seemed slightly nervous.

"Um, I can't eat this like this. It's too big, he he." The blond simply smile before his claw blurred to the front of Spike. The next moment saw Spike holding a sphere sliced like a watermelon. Looking back up at the blond with another awed look, he chuckled.

"Bon appetit." he said, before he got up and proceeded to walk back over to his perch.

Spike could only watch as that back that bore the mark of a tree distanced itself towards an outcropping perch. looking down at his split ruby, before looking over at the others.

Naruto barely got himself back to his work, before he heard the sound of clinks, scuffles and some rock moving. He found himself in the audience of Spike and his "Dragon" friend once more. Seeing the young drake over here, he tilted his head at him.

Spike seeing this, actually blushed slightly, before he poked two of his fingers together.

"You don't mind if I hang out with you, do you?" He asked timidly.

Naruto just smiled.

"Do what you want, I'm not gonna stop you."

That's it for now guys. Enjoy this.

To answer all your questions in order. Also look at the post before this one.

I order:
-He'd only have one tail.
-He will not fly
-That is to be seen (Though Dragon town comes to mind)
-Yes he did get it from him
-Once more to be seen
-Refer to previous answers, but as to Pony hybrids, beside thestrals what else are there? :rainbowhuh:
-Yes, there would be a rival dragon that attacks him eventually. Though it'd be more intricate than "rival" dragon.
-NAruto would be the leading brother like figure in Spike's life who's an actual dragon. It'd be like the mentorship Spike needed. The association with his own kind that wouldn't destroy Spike as a person. IF anything naruto would teach Spike how to control his greed. If nothing else, Spike would be Naruto's successor with Dragon Sage Mode.
-Well, I mean that depends. Naruto hasn't DONE anything to earn their ire. at this point, it'd depend on Twilight's reports of him and them having a personal meeting.
-His map making skills would definitely lead him all over. As stated in the previous post, it kind of already lead him to several places, as was alluded to. Their also for more than just that, but they're also to help him find a certain drake. You get three choices and the first two don't count. :pinkiehappy:
-There was definitely shipping ideas involved in this. I was of the idea that this would be either a naruto/Minuette story, though that would involve some more maneuvering of characters for that to work. The other were Naruto x Twilight x Rainbow, or both singularly.

:rainbowhuh: Can't he fly in Chakra Mode, or does he not have that anymore?

This is amazing! I'm really, really wanting this story to occur. It's unique and origin, considering that a crossover character not only interacts with characters not really mentioned in even Fanfictions that often, but also puts Spike in the spotlight. (Spike really needs more stories, dragon stories.)

The possibilities are endless, Naruto is the diamino that falls and causing a string of butterfly effects.

No Kyuubi, no So6P chakra. As far as I'm concerned, I believe he used the Kyuubi as a sort of Medium for the Sage's chakra.

Yeah that's one of fanfic's/fimfic's sadly big flaws. No one is willing to really branch out from the actual canon.

I've said this before somewhere, but most people seem to think that everything revolves around the Mane 6 in this fandom, while in other fandoms people seem to think only a certain group, more often than not the main character(s) of the series.

People are seemingly afraid of making a world of their own that's too big for them too handle. That or they get complacent.

This is one of the reasons that I like (To an extent)/dislike OC stories on this site. I hate OC characters when they are the focus of the story itself, but people seem to branch out WAY more with their OCs than the normal characters or shudder the DISPLACED characters. To this day I have NO idea WHY displaced is a thing, when all it seems to consist of is people DRESSING UP as characters from different series, and going to Equestria! What's the freaking POINT?

Just write the damn character into the story, jesus.

I'm a Crossover writer, but I have two multi-crossover stories (Only one of them on Fim), but I'll say to the point that branching out is rightfully fearful for many writers.

It's HARD.

The first few chapters come easy, but you can find yourself stuck so, so quickly. It's easier to break continuity, forget your own wall of limitations, forgo side characters, forget to develop a certain point that necessary for a future plot. There are so, so many ways that branching out of the safety net that is the 'Cannon Path' could go horribly wrong or fail altogether.

DISPLACED SUCKS, It's horrible! It's a mere few chapters for every (nearly) damn story for a person to just write out their personal fantasy then completely abandon it altogether. There's no originality, their ALL multi-crossovers because they are running by DISPLACED rules and such break immersion on a great basis, and all completely ignore background history or development in favor of such forcefully making their character meet the Princesses or the Mane 6.

The first few chapters come easy, but you can find yourself stuck so, so quickly. It's easier to break continuity, forget your own wall of limitations, forgo side characters, forget to develop a certain point that necessary for a future plot. There are so, so many ways that branching out of the safety net that is the 'Cannon Path' could go horribly wrong or fail altogether.

DISPLACED SUCKS, It's horrible! It's a mere few chapters for every (nearly) damn story for a person to just write out their personal fantasy then completely abandon it altogether. There's no originality, their ALL multi-crossovers because they are running by DISPLACED rules and such break immersion on a great basis, and all completely ignore background history or development in favor of such forcefully making their character meet the Princesses or the Mane 6.

I can understand that, when it comes to crossovers, but that's the point of planning ahead. Not like planning the story from start to end, but having at least a good grasp on WHERE the story is supposed to go, is always good. It's nice to have a perspective on this, and I think I understand where you're coming from.

Yes Displaced fics, SUCK donkey! I don't understand what's the point of basically making a SI-fic if you're just trying to make them someone else. Like what's the point? Jesus make yourself a unicorn, and just grow some powers as you go! At least you have the integrity to actually make it so, you're not trying to make it seem like it's gonna be any different if you're someone else.

Some people seriously need to STOP trying to be writers, if they're just gonna be another Reiji Kawahara (SAO writer) :pinkiesick:

Poor SAO, so much potential... It has a cruel fate.

Worst part is, if Reiki had just decided to NOT focus on Kirito, and maybe just focus on someone who was an actual noob, *cough*Klein*cough*, it might have turned out at least average.

:rainbowhuh: Are you ever going to publish this story? I would like to see this story happen, and I'm not sure it's possible to fav a blog post. And I doubt I'm the only one who wants to see this become an actual story.

5225565 This is an awesome idea that has to happen please.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21