Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

After reading The Kidnapping of Twilight Velvet by Apple Bottoms and watching several Naruto doujinshi on YouTube an idea came to me.

What if a young Naruto (6-8?) tries out the summoning jutsu and ends up in the Changeling hive. A bond soon forms between him and Chrysalis, the queen coming to see him as her son. However after learning about the Kyuubi and it's overwhelming hatred, the terrified mother desperately searches for a means to protect her son. After a few years she finds an old changeling spell that requires an immense amount of love energy, more than they can gather and store up by normal means. However a certain event is about to take place that may allow her to gather the love needed to protect her son, a Canterlot Royal Wedding.

**Naruto signs a summoning contract and can go back and forth between the two worlds.

Yo, I'd read it! I'd read the shite outta it!

~In all things, keep it casual.:ajsmug:

5095273 There is a story on Fanfiction where Naruto gets a summoning contract for the Changelings, though their wasn't really a mother-son dynamic between Chrysalis and Naruto.

There was?

Better question, was it any good and/or is it discontinued?

Id read this. It seems like a hardly-used concept ripe for the fanficing.

Yea, that is one....... except it hasn't been updated in three years.

Friendship Contract had a similar premise and I think it pulled it off really well. Naruto even manages to inspire some changelings to go out on their own.

Yeah I've read that, sadly it hasn't been updated in ages.
Thanks for the link

I know right?

Every other story is Naruto being brought over to Equestria post a major event, most of them being that he is either banished or set there and more or less gives up trying to return to Leaf.

I really don't like those stories as I feel they don't do Naruto the character justice and would rather they either start from an earlier point of his life OR basically reboot him within the MLP world or something.

Hence the mother/parent thing with a major character from MLP. There is already one with Fluttershi raising him and I think I saw another in FF.net with Twilight.

I also thought about the sirens raising baby Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata too.

I can also see a story of Sasuke ending up there while trying out his Rinnegan and joining forces with Chrysalis or another villain to return home after a disastrous first impression with the Mane Six or the Royal Sisters. Kinda of like A Hawk's Plight on FF.net which is a RWBY X Naruto xover. That's the kinda of story I want to see more of these days.

I like it. :heart:

I can see Naruto staying with Chrysilis for a year or two before they figure out how to make a summoning contract.

I imagine Team 7 would have a funny reaction to them. :pinkiecrazy:

Sasuke will probably act cool and mock Naruto but would secretly want the contract, Sakura will scream because GIGHT PONY INSECTS, and Kakashi would either be shocked or pretend not to care before talking to the hokage.

Also bonus points for Shino's reaction. ALL HAIL THE INSECT KING!

Hmmm... that would indeed be an interesting story to read. Some questions I have though are why would Chrysalis develop feeling for Naruto? What starts such a process? Also, why would she invade the wedding instead of asking for help in this instance? Would Naruto approve of her attacking someone in his name?

Well at first she would just be using him as a food source but warms up to him because he doesn't treat her and the other changelings as monsters. As time goes on he beings seeing her as a mother since she has been caring for him, again because she was feeding of him but eventually came to genuinely care for him. Especially after and incident in which she nearly lost him forever. She learns about Kurama at this point.

She doesn't ask for help, or rather strongly believes she can't because of past bad experiences with other species, mainly ponies. She fears that Celestia would either try to banish, seal or purge Kyuubi from Naruto which would kill him. Or that she would try and attack them due to the changelings and humans' darker nature.

As for Naruto, she wouldn't tell him the truth of the invasion. Also he is a ninja and being hired to attack someone else is part of his job in the name of their village and client.

I would love to read that if you made it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14