Crossovers With Naruto 529 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

A Naruto being reincarnated into the Power Ponies Universe.

Premise: The final battle with Sasuke had both him and Naruto die by each other's hand, like was predicted. Que Naruto and Sasuke having their heart to heart in which Sasuke and him finalyl come to a true accord with one another. Naruto has accomplished his goal of "Saving" Sasuke. Whether during life or death, he was just happy to have Sasuke back to his, semi-crazy, self.

Que incoming Shinigami. He's here to judge Naruto's and Sasuke's souls, and send them to the afterlife. Here the two get into a sort of philosophical debate on whether Sasuke is to be dubbed an "Evil Soul", when it's brought up that while Naruto is given a free pass to the "Heavenly Afterworld", Sasuke must be judged and given a more arduous trial to decide his status. A back and forth with Naruto brings the Death God's patience to an end, yet before he forcefully moves the blond to Heaven, they are interrupted by Hagoromo. Hagoromo talks and negotiates with the Shinigami that, for the price of their rights of being reincarnated in the ninja world ever again, they should be trailed by being made to live new lives and BOTH will be judged by the actions of their natures and see if they retain them.

Naruto readily agrees, with Sasuke shouting at him for giving up his, Naruto's not Sasuke, chance to be with his loved ones. To this Naruto bops Sasuke while telling him, in the most platonic way possible, that he considers Sasuke one of his loved ones as well. Furthermore that the ninja world is free from any world ending threats and Naruto's got to help Sasuke with this one, because he's his only loved one still in some sort of peril. Sasuke will play silent before accepting his friend's/brother's acceptance of their fates.

Shinigami says that they will be reborn of not their own forms and have no memory of their past lives. New souls, with new destinies and possibilities. As they're about to reincarnated into different worlds, Hagoromo pulls a sneaky fast one, silently sneaking two portions of his own soul into the two orbs of light that became of his two descendants. Ultimately preserving their memory of their past lives.

Sasuke would go to random dimension SEPARATE from Naruto, due to having to be independent of the Naruto factor of whether he can lead a better natured life or not, by himself. Naruto ends up in the Power Ponies Universe. Just for the hell of it, you could have an omake of Sasuke being in the Claymore verse. Dude'd would have a ball getting to kill things for the sake of good.

The way I saw this going would be, that Naruto wouldn't go the normal "Be a Hero route". Instead he'd become a henchmen for Maneiac. Like, he'd be the one henchman who gets things done, keeps the Power Ponies at bey, without revealing just how much more powerful he is compared to them, Maneiac and the Power Ponies.

Idea is that Naruto would get deeply invested within the criminal underworld, Maneiac at the helm, and sort of sabotage other villains. All the while, he DOES help the Maneiac get away with crimes for fun, but he always makes it so that things don't take a turn for the dark, at least for when Maneiac is involved. Like, you ever wonder how the Heroes always get away from all her "Deadly" traps? Well Naruto always forgets a "convenient" bottle of trap gone wrong at the scene of them leaving or something, ya know?

Yeah for subverting cartoon antics!

That's not to say that the Maneiac wouldn't get away with stuff though. It wouldn't be fun otherwise and there would be like no conflict, but Naruto would get to enjoy being "evil" while also making sure things don't go pear-shaped as long as he's got some say in it.

A big thing I'd want out of a fic like this is a nice rapport between Naruto and Maneiac. That's not to say that they'd be in a relationship of romantic love, but if you want you could that's not what I'm getting at, but it's more of a they care for each other that they work too well together as a duo. So much so that Naruto can help change her natural alignment while she keeps her "Not-Sanity".

Also he finds her laugh hilarious with how over the top it is. He'd never admit to the fact that her laugh helped make him choose her even more over all the other villains.

A good character arc for Maneiac, with Naruto in support for her, would be watching how she interacts with other villains and how their philosophy on violence in general differs from one another. We could even have an arc where she does take a dark turn, if only so she gets some development in seeing how a real "Villain" acts. Yet, as par for course, Naruto helps bring her into the light. Though she's not without her scars.

Maybe even she turns "good" like how some villains turn to the dark side. Or because of her past involvements, she and Naruto become vigilantes instead of villains. Anti-Heroes even.

As for pairings...I'd honestly suggest NOT going the harem route, especially since there is really no way in hell it'd work here.

Now I know that the main issue here would be deciding just how powerful Naruto would actually be. Thing is that I don't want to see Naruto go in with curbstomping powers on fleek. It'd not only be less interesting but there's no room for development with that. Naruto can't be omnipresent, for sure.

The idea I had is that Naruto can use everything he has up to Sage Mode safely. Not form the get-go mind you, but after a certain point. Things like Kyuubi mode, or SotP mode would be high-risk techniques due to the fact that his body isn't harbouring the Kyuubi anymore. He's able to use it only because of the Sage's intervention of helping him keep his persona and memories. his body would start to break down from using them for too long. He'd become sort of brittle/weak/unpowered for a time so to speak.

See that's how continuity works!

He'd have to find new ways of getting stronger beyond this point without his bijuu or SotP power. Try an in-universe reference or maybe have him delve into the different aspects of using Yin-Yang chakra power-ups.

No FUCKING doujutsus! I swear to God. BE original!

As for Naruto's race. I'd go with Kitsune, yeah yeah, but it counts as a reference from his past life. Plus it's much easier to hide three tails, and he could even have some Kitsune sort of powers. The amount of tails I'd use is 3. So no! No nine-tailed Naruto, you unoriginal pricks! He'd have an awesome sly cooper esque get-up for hiding his identity. Maybe he'd even call himself something like Fox Daemon for a villain name. Considering naming convention in the Equestria universe in general.

Whew, that was a mouthful!

P.S. You could also sort of crossover with the Flash-Fire comic mentioned in Friends Forever Issue #14. *wink, wink* just saying.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1