Crossovers With Naruto 529 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

IF you want some or one, just ask, and I'll help plan it out with you.

1) This was an idea I had today:

Naruto in Equestria ight? BUt in this one he's been reincarnated as a changling with his blond hair, normal or end of series(EOS) one, his eyes are not unlike Chrysalis's in that he has actual working pupils and irises. How big he is? Average pony size which is unusual for changlings if you haven't noticed. He's a changling with a horn, no wings. You can change his color if you want, I don't mind, though I'd either make him orange or the normal black.

Premise(Not too well thoughtout but this is what I came up with): He was a baby changling that got lost in everfree back when Chrysalis first came into power. From there he would survive for say 3 years before being found by Zecora and unofficially becoming her son. Now due to being her son, he has picked up on he lingual quirk, but he only speaks it to her and her alone, at least until he's close to someone. You can play this off, as a way of knowing if he likes someone more than a friend, with Zecora familial(Motherly) love, and someone else outside his family obvious. So he's been with Zecora for say 15 years after being found and he is well versed in her arts of potion making, gardening, etc. Not only this but he makes a habit of challenging the creatures of Everfree, so he works his way up the ladder from timberwolf, wolf pack, snakes, cockatrice, manticores, the two dragons in the forest/ursa minor, and whatever's left. He's just strong enough to injure a manticore but he can't beat one by the show start.

First Encounter: Now I had two ideas for this one. Either we can have him have been interacting with Ponyville from the moment he knew how to transform, so say he made up a personal appearance that mixes between Zebra and Pony, to be unique ya know? Also he's actually well integrated into the village, his disguise not his true form, so he's not unfamiliar. Mostly to AJ's family due to always buying some apples from them. Now for the encounter idea, he's learning how to touch into the World Well, which is basically Nature Energy or Cosmic energy if you want, and as he's meditating on top of the water he get's happened upon by Fluttershy, sort of. She sees something in the forest(Naruto(true form) training) and he doesn't notice. So here's how this one can work out.

There are two paths to go from here: Now the encounter can change due to WHEN we introduce him.

It will either be show beginning or sometime after the changling invasion on Canterlot.

Another thing is Naruto has no inkling of what happened in Canterlot, due to the fact that he was traveling somewhere in Saddle Arabia looking for a special Herb for Zecora. So when he gets back he's more or less unaware of the status quo changing for changlings, so yea blind man walking into street sign bad.

So back to Encounter idea, Fluttershy gains the attention of Twilight and they go into the forest. Now remember that this could be after the invasion so Twilight's opinion on Changlings is....Not so optimistic, to put it lightly, or if at show start she could be just fearful due to rumors. So the encounter happens, and we have (A: Show start) situation where Twilight tries to speak with Naruto, or (B: After IoC) Twilight takes it upon herself to rid them of the changling, due to past tempers ya know. Now Naruto's response to this is (A: Run away into the forest hiding from them via illusion magic) or (B: Fighting back, or pranking the everloving hell outta Twilight).

Specifics:
Preemptive measurements:

Earth Ponies: 3-4 times stronger than the average unicorn, 2-3 times stronger than a pegasus

Pegasi: Normal speed as all other races on ground, 2 times faster in air.

Unicorns: All around FAR more magic than both races. 4-5 times more, average.

Exceptions:

Big Mac (10 times stronger than any stallion, so he's like 3-4 EPs)

RD (4 times faster than normal pegasai in air, normally, SonicRainboom notwithstanding)

Alicorns( Think every race times two but with 4 times the normal unicorn)

Trixie/Twilight (2 Unicorns / 3 Unicorns)

AJ (2 EPs , just as fast as normal pegusi in air)

Naruto's power/magic level:
-He's two times stronger than a normal non-earth pony stallion. SO He's say, 1/5 Big Mac's strength. (Nature of the World Well in beginning makes him just 3/5 big Mac due to inexperience. With true training he's 1.5 BMs and no I mean like 2 years of training under his belt. A good example? Zecora with World Well's is just barely as strong as BM, and she's mastered it taking a more sensor path than body enhancement)
- 1/3 as fast as RD ( WW makes him 1/2 RD in experienced, but full training makes him 2/3rds)
- He's just as strong 1.4 Unicorns. (pushes him to 2.3 Unis untrained, so he's basically one Trixie, but full trained and he becomes a 1.5 Twilight before Alicornization)
Reaction speed and Stamina are his forte though. (And no being fast and reacting fast are TWO different things. Watch Eyeshield 21 Agon vs Sena to understand)
RS - He's able to keep track with a RD moving at pre Sonic Rainboom speed. With WW though, he can dodge the SRB even when moving.
Stamina he is unmatched save for maybe BM and the princesses(Sans Candance)

I'd make FSN style charts for them all but I'm too lazy, so live with this.

TBC with more ideas, give me some feedback and speak up if you want to try one of these ideas out.

Also, Anthro if possible. So say lvl 3-4 Anthro.
P.S. In no form or fashion would Naruto ever use a sword/gun , just so we're all clear.

Second Idea:

This would involve a Naruto that's around the age of the CMC/Spike. Spike and Naruto being say 14. CMC (about 12). Anthro.

This would involve a story revolving around the idea that Naruto is a self-story-defined Fae(Though to differentiate form normal fae in real world, I'd write it as Faye/Fei (your own choice).

My Idea on Faye would have been that they are beings that become conduits for magic. They don't use normal magic like unicorns do. Their magic is more in-tune to being tinkerers. They collect magic in the surroundings and create artifacts from it. Now let it be know that Faye created goods are quality dependent upon their materials(magic & normal mats) and the "Soul" of the Faye involved. Naruto, as a Faye, s the last of his kind in Equestria. A sort of remnant of an ancient race, like Ahuizotzal.

Naruto's goal throughout the story is meant to basically come into contact with DD and Ahui. He's trying to find remnants of what it is that became of his race. What became of it is up to you.

Naruto is only 14 so he's got maturity problems. I.E. He's childish somewhat like any normal Teenager. He likes pranks and the sort.

A special feature of Faye is that their hair/fur, can change colors, temporarily as long as it isn't cut at the same time, when others touch them.

The main characters of the fic would be:

Naruto, CMC(all), Spike and I was hoping an OC Changling to be thrown into the mix. Named Pat, like in that one changling story where the child changling was in an interchange program with Dinky.

Pairings I'd like to see. NarutoxScootalooxBabs SpikexApple BloomxSilverSpoon and PAtxSweetie BellexDiamond Tiara.

Some Arc ideas I thought up:

The Discover Arc - MLP Meet the Faye, Naruto.

Integration Arc - Naruto tries to blend into Equestrian Society

Boys Be Boys Arc - Spike feels as if he doesn't hang out enough with his guy friends. So he, Naruto, Pat and Big Mac hangout. Throughout the evening they discover a surprising talent for being in a band.

Dragon's Respect Arc - Basically the Dragon Quest Episode, with more fleshing out of the Spike dilemma and interaction with the teenage dragons and maybe even throw an adult/Elder in. Near the end they learn of the Dragon Kin Gathering. Think Highschool DXD Young Devil's Gathering. Spike's group: Naruto, Scootaloo, Sweetie, Pat, Bloom, Babs.

Daring to Find - Daring Do episode with Naruto included in his own way. somewhere during he learns more about his race and he gains a determination to find out more about them. So from here he could start trying to track down Old temples, with the occasional help from Daring or his Posse, by reading through all the Daring Do Books.

Twilight's Brother Inclusion - To Be Explained

Sombra's Darkness - To Be Explained

Changling Invasion - The group + Mane 6 attend the royal wedding. Things progress as normal though throughout Pat is finding weird flickers about. Those disguised changlings. Trust issues, Character development, Bromance of the three kingdoms.

Equestria Games - The Boys (Pat, Naruto, and Spike) Learn to rock and Spike gets some issues.
ETC.

Idea #2 could become great. It's very difficult to find original ideas for these kind of fics, but man, #2 is perhaps the most original idea I've heard in a long time. You know what it almost reminds me of? The Precursors from the Jak and Daxter series. But rather than shaping the current lives of the world, they have been lost further to history than even the Precursors. You might have a winner on your hands, provided it is written well.

I wish you had referenced me in this post. I would have replied quicker.

And yea, this idea would require whoever who writes it, to be able to develop characters while at the same time be patient within the context of the story.

I have like two more ideas, but I'll post those later.

4591360 Well, the comment wasn't so much directed at you. I was merely commenting on the potential of the idea in general. And considering most days I can barely find my own hands, I don't hold long waits against anyone.

Here's #3:

Now this is more of an idea for a bunch of ficlets/vignettes

Different Partners of Another Species

The main (hehe, mane) idea behind this one would be that Naruto is in a relationship with different characters of the show, while being of a different species from his partners:

Some examples/ideas:

Naruto/Maud : Naruto is a Gnoll shaman, whose Zecora's student.
The idea behind this one would be basically the premise of the Maud episode but with the twist that Pinkie says she's coming with her brother (Not telling them he's her in-law just for kicks). When they see Maud with Naruto, they think he's got her hostage and prepare to attack before being disarmed by his own brand of magic. Before Pinkie gets a surprise of her own when she finds out she's going to be an aunt, in which hilarity ensues

Form: Can be Anthro or Pure Pony (PP), your choice.
Ideal length: maybe 2-3 chapters.
Naruto's Magic: Druid, and lots of rock golems. Just for Maud.

Naruto/Trixie - Naruto is a Fox with two tails.

An Illusion Duo of Comedic Wit(Naruto) and Graceful Talent(Self stated by Trixie, Naruto's opinion is ignored) they come to Ponyville to awe the crowd and make some bits. During which we have Naruto trying, and somewhat succeeding, in rein in Trixie's ego, but things with the Mane 6 (those that were there anyway) still don't go well. In this, I actual want things to sort of go as the episode boast Busters went but Trixie actually does have more up her arsenal of magic and spells. Being Naruto gives her a constant partner/rival that Trixie surprisingly confides in. In which their relationship started from.

Personal: I want Naruto to honestly call the Mane 6 out on their shit, when they try to run Trixie out of town this time. (The cart still gets destroyed). I was pissed that the episode would try to play the ending it had off as some sort of lesson. Did Trixie cause the problem? No, but she still got shit in the end just because she antagonized the main 6, even they they heckled her in the beginning to start off with. And not gonna lie, I kind of want Naruto to trash talk Ponyville on its motto, as the friendliest/most loving place in Equestria. At least I think that's its motto/slogan.

Form: Anthro or PP, your choice.
Naruto's Magic: Illusions.
Ideal length: 2-4 chapters. I kind of want them to actually stay in Ponyville longer than the episode implied Trixie did, so they could interact with the town folk more. Especially as seeing that they both(Naruto and Trixie) are actually more in depth with their magic, they can put on a better show with a magic duel of sorts. Your choice

Naruto/Trixie, again. - Naruto is a Monkey.

The acts of mystics and ferocity, Naruto and Trixie are performers of the arts of Illusions and Martial prowess. They work together to form one of Equestria's better duos, right underneath Celestria & Luna. They travel from place to place putting on shows, and holding challenge matches. Trixie wants to go to Ponyville because it seems like an easy hit and Naruto wonders if he'll find any challenge there.

Basically Trixie goes up against Rarity & Applejack and does the usual, but with far more flair(Applejack) and tact(Rarity), while Naruto faces off in challenges of Tag against Rainbow Dash & Arm wrestling/Fist fighting with Big Mac. In this story the two of them could actually defeat an Ursa Major if they work in union.

Ideal Length: 3-5 chapters
Naruto's & Trixie's skill set: Illusions (Most Trixie, but Naruto has a small skill in it), Monkey Kung-FU (Yes the U is capitalized for good reason, also KP reference :pinkiesmile: :moustache:), Magic Enhancer(Naruto, it comes in the form of tattoos over his body in pale blue), Unison Raid (1. FT reference, 2. This magic works by connecting their energy pools, with Naruto on the receiving end of the effects while Trixie is given free range to his large pool of magic energy and managing his output. Think of it like her having a sort of transparent magic console in front of her with Naruto's spreadsheet/diagrams on it)

Form: Anthro. No negotiation.

Naruto/Dazzlings (any of them, though I'm partial to Sonata) - Set in the EQG verse, Naruto is a Tanuki.

Naruto is a Detective of Supernatural Happenstances, I.E. the guy who goes in when shit goes above the normal police pay-grade. Basically, Sonata gets involved in a mystery of epic proportions and ends up entangled with Naruto in his detective business. Seeing as she's a normal person now(I think), Sonata goes looking for a part-time job, and ends up in Naruto's office by accident, and due to a supernatural occurrence that was going on in Naruto's office at the time, they are bound together. Now how you want to do this is your choice. It can be a sort of bonding in the physical sense, like magic cuffs, or a spiritual bonding in which they can't be too far from one another. Think Beelzebub's 15m safety distance.

Naruto's Magic: all the features that a Tanuki has at its disposal.
Ideal Length: This is kind of one of those ideas that COULD be a multi-fic story. But for a short story. say 5-10 chapters.

Naruto/Dazzlings, again. Set in the EQG-verse, Kitsune.

He's known as the gangster of Canterlot High, and while seemingly aloof, he's never approached by the other students, due to bad rumors and the gang fights he gets into with. Naruto WANTS to make friends but due to his appearance as a delinquent, he's got a bad rep. having given up on making friends a while ago, he spends the days of highschool flunking every other class but P.E. due to absences from street fights. He decides that the life he lives isn't something he can, or wants, to make friends in and he's accepted his lot in life. Cursed by the spirit of a 9-tailed fox, named Kurama, he's constantly interacting with the supernatural underside of Canterlot.

While getting ganged up on by another gang looking to make turf here in Canterlot, he gets beaten and is left to die in the rain. Enter, Dazzling of your choice or even all of them, who/whom was/were watching from a corner. making a decision they take him to his home address and upon entering his home, take care of him. The idea here is that they get involved and sort of form a friendship with him over the course of his healing, even at CH. Bad things are a foot though, when gangs around Canterlot are gaining supernatural powers and taking over neighboring towns, with the leader of this bunch heading the charge.

I pictured for this to be a story where the group of Naruto+Dazzlings, become the main gang of Canterlot. They learn new skills and go to put a stop to the reign of the magic powered gangs. For the end, I pictured Naruto going up against the entire main gang, due to wanting to keep the others safe from the final confrontation

I'm not against anyone wanting to add Sunset into this, she would match the setting.

Ideal Length: This is another story in which it could have been a multi-chapter one. though for short purposes it would maybe be 10-15 chapters long.

Naruto/Sapphire Shores/ Coco Pommel. He's a Bat, Chimera or Thestrel.

Naruto was a usual sight around Ponyville. An unusual being, but a friendly face, he's well known around as one of the few rare sites in Ponyville.

Rarity and friends are taking the train to Manehatten for another fashion show, when they get there and check in their stuff at the hotel, they walk around looking for something to eat. When they come to an outside diner and take notice of Naruto chatting around with a suspiciously dressed mare. As they huddle behind a corner, they take notice of a previous associate, Coco Pommel, who is running towards the cafe they're looking at. They would watch as Coco invites herself shyly into the interaction between Naruto and the unknown mare before the trio leave the cafe. The group would follow them around watching as the trio would interact rather intimately with one another. After the days is coming to a close the group of seven get a surprise when Naruto kisses not only Coco, but the mystery mare. Who reveals herself to be....Sapphire Shores?!

Yeah, the idea I had was don't Coco Pommel and Sapphire seem like they could be sisters? I mean, hell, their whole color scheme looks the same, save Shores have darker hair.

Form: Anthro, Non-negotiaable.
Naruto's Magic: Thestrel Magic, if they even have any. And basic Pegasus characteristics.
Ideal length: 1-2, maybe 3 chapters. It would end with a revelation via newspaper all over Equestria that Sapphire Shores is in a 3-way relation with Naruto and her sister, Coco.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6