The Sci-Fi Ponies 2,084 members · 1,819 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Alright, this idea I have is for a spinoff of the story: "H'ven sent". And don't worry I already was given the green light from the creator of it. You probably would have gotten it as well

I have some idea of the first part of the plot. But only key parts: The most basic outline is that the story begins directly after chapter 29 of of H'ben Sent. Before they find out that the entire ship is running on borrowed time, Central sends quadrotor drones with rifles, shotguns, and other weapons along with death squads outfitted for the extreme temperatures in H.E.L.L. Before the assault group can corner or surround the hellites, the Brainstorm duo are told to teleport the hellite population "Away from here." However because of a mishap while the two were casting the spell (or firing it from their "guns") they accidentally teleport the hellites to the outskirts of the Crystal empire in an alternate universe Equestria that is much like the canon version exept for a few key differences (in this case Twilight Sparkle (re)discovered that pegassai and earth ponies are able to use magic in the same way as a unicorn, but without as much magical stamina. The crusaders have different cutie marks (if any) and Twilight is planning on re-growing Golden Oaks Library from one of its roots that was intentionally left when the thing was turned into a chandelier.) And then the first few chapters are of the hellites running from the equestrians out of fear that they would kill them, taking refuge in whitetail woods, a few chapters of the Element Bearers looking for them, the hellites hiding from guard patrols and Celestia, and then either Applebloom, Dinky, or Nyx meet them and make friends before introducing them to ponyville. Also Luna has to show up in the main character's dreams at least once. And death squads from central would have to show up and get curbstomped by the Equestrians at some point after the hellites are introduced to the equestrians.

I can't do this because I'm not that good of an author yet. And would almost definitely use characters I created in a game called Spore: Galactic Adventures. Characters that I'm still fleshing out to this day. And I don't think that it would be a good idea to just throw them in to a fic at random. So one of you would have to do it. Anyone up for this?

Hello? Anyone up for this?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2