Project Harmonics 223 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Hoopy McGee
Group Admin

Hello, all.

I'll be adding a little more detail in a little bit, once I have a little more time. But here are the names and occupations of some of the staff for Project Harmonics and Project Ascent. Feel free to use them, or not, as you see fit:

Dr. Maggie Henson, head of the Harmonics Emitter team, current director of Project Harmonics
Divorced in 2018
Three children:
Abbie Jones, Married, born 10th of July, 2007, two children
David Henson, Divorced, born 8th of September 2010, no children
Amanda Henson, Divorced, born 12th of May, 2012, one child

Physical Description: Maggie is on the short side of average at 5' 3" (160 cm) tall. Her once dark-brown hair is now shot with more grey than brown, which she sometimes tries to hide by dying it back to a rich auburn that she wishes she'd been born with. On the stout side, but not very overweight. Wears glasses, has brown eyes.

Background information: Maggie Henson is a physicist and mathematician originally recruited by Paul Velchiek to help flesh out his ideas for Project Harmonics. Quickly proved herself indispensable, and managed to work through several problems that Paul himself couldn't get past.

When Project Harmonics had its first successful test, Paul Velchiek became the director of the project, leaving Maggie in charge of the Harmonics labs. When Paul eventually was removed, Maggie was promoted in his place.

Maggie tends to be a little irreverent, when it comes to authority figures, especially authority figures she believes are pushing their authority too far, at the cost of those she cares for. She'll still obey orders, but may find ways to tweak the noses of her bosses in some way. Likes laughing, loves her kids and grandkids, and occasionally wonders how the hell she got to be so old all of a sudden.

Dr. Alden Rowe, head of the medical staff
Dr. Hermann Fischer, in charge of Project Ascent
Dr. Thomas Edwards, Cybernetics
Major Mitchell Morris, military liaison
Physical descriptions, ages, marital status, etc. coming soon! Also, I'll be getting to OC ponies in a little bit.

Keep in mind, if you want your story to use different characters, feel free. You aren't required to use mine! :twilightsmile:

Also, for anyone who creates a character and is willing to share them, please feel free to post a bio here.

Now we just need pictures of them! Too bad I'm not an artist, and there isn't a good "human creator" game like... oh wait. There is. There are - many. On the internet. But the Pony Creator is unique because it works so well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2