Love and Tolerate 819 members · 6,324 stories
Comments ( 315 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 315
Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

And Morgan Freeman? :derpyderp2:

Morgan Freeman plays some sort of Anti-Magician who acts as a consultant for the detective.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Oh. :rainbowderp:

Well, it sounds pretty... different. So the 'heroes' were more 'designated heroes'?

Designated Hero

Yep, mostly because nothing redeems them.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

I see. :twilightsmile: I will keep that in mind if I saw it on the film rentail.

Hey, have you watched Snowdrop? :raritystarry:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenope. :eeyup:

*shrugs* I dunno, just haven't.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Oh. :derpyderp2:

Well, if you like heartwarming things, you will probably like it. :twilightsmile: Even if you don't, the animation is just a sight to see. :derpytongue2:

Hay guise.

I've been on vacation for a week in a cabin and have not used a computer in a week.

What brony-related shenanigans have I been missing out on?

funkyferret
Group Admin

Ever since I heard the new "Apples to the Core" song from the Season 4 sneak peek, I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Usually that isn't a problem (I always have songs running in my head) but with the catchy beat it keeps me up at night. Listening to it over and over only compounded the issue. Maybe I need to go listen to the Ducktales theme song or something so I can replace it...

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Not much. The newest thing I saw is a tweet by hub, promising something big. There is a good chance it's brony related (maybe season 4 release date). :twilightsmile:

Hmm... of this I didn't know. I will check it out. :pinkiesmile:

(a few minutes later)

Well, it is catchy. :derpytongue2: But I think I still prefer Raise the Barn when talking about Applejack songs. And what? Granny Smith singing! :pinkiegasp: XD

funkyferret
Group Admin

Why is Pinkie there anyways? If she's secretly an Apple then a lot of ship fics just got really weird. :pinkiecrazy:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Pinkie usually hangs on the most random places. XD

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 315