Season 1 Classical Luna 9 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
ForlanceAbice
Group Admin

To be used...

Post Lock Edit.

*** Since the thread has now been locked, I suppose I shall take what input has been given here and incorporate it in the followup thread that has been in stasis since late February. Here is hoping I suppose that it does not devolve into trite as I led this one to unfortunately. Perhaps fortunates will be better there, or not. If so, oh well. ***

Hello gentlemen. I have a simple question for you lads. One in which I desire your reply and input in detail if possible.

For you guys, what is your opinion of fanon and the material which has since been jossed by the show itself? Are you of the opinion that it is still legitimate to use said material, or even to actively go against established canon to branch off in your own unique universe for your stories?

Is it proper to do so? Or is it better to discard material that has since been proven obsolete? If so, would it be to our favor if we cleaned up the archives and either removed or placed fanfiction that uses jossed material in a hidden area of the site?

The purpose of this thread is to generate debate, that of which I will take into consideration for a thread that I am writing that is similar in context. (Which has been in static, thus this thread's reason for existence, to help my own mind move up and finalize the thread in question.)

If it appears that the thread here begins to devolve into pointless bickering on my end, inform me so as to avert this potential outcome. Also note, the thread will be modified as the thread advances as to better reword just specifically as to what I am asking your opinion in detail.

With that said, insert your input and commence discussion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1