Megaman Fanbase 193 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello! First of all, I actually haven't played Mega-Man, so I know I seem out of place here. Even so, Napalm Man is a robot designed after my own heart. I have decided to start writing a story starring our favorite walking weapon.

P.S.: The beginning will take place after Napalm-Man's "death" in the Death Battle Dr. Wily vs Eggman.

MaverickHunterZero
Group Admin

That's cool, you should try the games though, they are more challenging than most of the recent games. ( I struggle more trying to beat Megaman 1 than trying to beat the new Deadpool game) and the sense of accomplishment they give when you finally find a way to beat them is overwhelming. even so as there is almost to none dialog ingame you don't really need to have played the games to make a story out of a Robot Master, it could help that you actually see how he fights in the game to know what he actually can or can't do. (as much as I like screw attack's death battles sometimes they aren't as accurate as they could be, specially with secondary characters like the robot masters in that fight). Anyways good luck with your story and welcome to this group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2