Nurse Redheart 647 members · 175 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Okay, I'm working on a story that's a crossover between the 1981 An American Werewolf in London and of course MLP. I'm currently calling the beast, for lack of a better word, An American Werewolf in Equestria. Right now I'm on the fence about making Nurse Redheart a big part of the story. I've got her in the hospital at the moment, but I'm just not sure if I want to make her a huge part of the story. It would come fairly easily to, but I have a feeling that I would be substituting her for Nurse Alex Price from the original movie.

Nothing really wrong with that, but I just would hate to be trading one for the other. When I started the story originally I was going to have David, The main character from An American Werewolf in London, build a friendship with Twilight and eventually move into a relationship with her. While that Idea is there I'm not sure if I want to do that either.

After all I've already written a crossover with one of the mane six (rainbow dash in GTA IV), so I don't want to seem like i'm playing favorites with just the main characters. Another problem is the way Nurse Redheart is often portrayed in fics it seems that her personality and that of Alex Price are fairly similar. While this isn't really a problem it does lend itself to having a sort of repeating story.

So, my question to all of you is what would your suggestion be?

Thanks,

LF

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1