Pony Asylum Collab 5 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Jaysteeny
Group Admin

Okay, since there are limited places for people to write I only want the best. Basically, I want you to write the first chapter of what you would have if you wrote the story. You win, it becomes part one. If not, you may be good enough to remain as either a proofreader or be offered a different role.
If you aren't that good, don't rage about not getting a part. That shall not be tolerated. Think that's about it, so yeah, place comments about what you'd like to try out for here!

-:heart:, Jaysteeny

Oh! Oh! Can I please have one?:heart:

Jaysteeny
Group Admin

446521 Of course, little munchkin! Who would you like to write?

453088 ...Don't call me a munchkin. And ummm...can I please have :flutterrage:? If I can't, she might cry. :fluttershysad: You don't want that, do you?

Jaysteeny
Group Admin

453105 Yes, if you can write it well. Basically, (And this goes for anyone else as well) I need you to write a prologue for how they came to be in the pony asylum. Have it end with a needle-stab. Once you've cleaned it up, (If you stuff up spelling and grammar, I swear to god...) put it in a G-doc and PM it to me.
Once that's done, put your sauce in the microwave for about two minutes on high. Leave the pasta to cool, and serve.

453117 Thanks. And you've made sure we all know you're perfect for writing about a crazy pony.

Jaysteeny
Group Admin

453188 What the BUCK did you just say about me you little- ah, screw it, it's too hot for me to give a damn. Yeah, If you read the important chapters of my story (11 or 12 onwards) You'll know I'm the crazy guy in my group of friends.

Hmm... I would love for Flutterrage too... but you know, I can try for a different spot, there's many open and I'm not the best writer. Think I'll try for a different one. Where do we submit the prologue once we are finished?

Jaysteeny
Group Admin

508656 PM me a Gdoc. For some reason, I appear to be the only one who's actually written anything so far, so you could probably still get Flutterrage.

508847 I don't want to be a challenge to anyone else, even if I was a good writer, I'll try writer something for screwloose because her personality is blank as she is a backround pony, making it easier

Jaysteeny
Group Admin

508873 Well, if you're sure.

508879 I will try to give her a random ADHD personality, but not like Pinkie Pie.

I'm just wondering if there is a deadline, or if there is a limit on the content and how disturbing it can get?

Jaysteeny
Group Admin

509810 As of yet, there is no deadline. I'm thinking of having everything in place by the end of the year (As in, everypony's got a writer and a few chapters written), but nothing is set in stone. As for the content, I figure since the main part of the story shall be their containment in the asylum, and ultimately their escape attempts, only hallucinations/nightmares/fantasies would be disturbing on any level.
Hopefully this has answered your question, I look forward to looking over your submission.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14