Zecora fan's 547 members · 262 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

My displaced fic starts off at season one episode one and I need some help writing Zecora's lines, theres only gonna be a few, and most of them will be... pretty mature. Namely because of a Displaced character that no one has claim on, Donkey Kong, and his anthropomorphic nymphomanic world being visited by my displaced. The only line I have for her is severely lacking in what I want, so if anyone can make a suggestion or give me a better line, I'll credit you at the end of the chapter.

Thanks,
Gamer

4708350 The speaker of the forest Forever Free, her lines, they differ from abused syncope. They twist, and turn, in that mire sublime, but beg for the context of the spoken line. Is she to be a carnal thrall, or nothing of the like at all? So I ask you writer of black and white, what words are to leave this zebra tonight. Together a greater story could be, for the mare who lives in a tree.

For in the credits, should with caution you err, I too have an erotic story about this mare. Because it's written in rhyming prose her dialogue is easily "on the nose". As author of Back and White and Red All Over, I wouldn't mind helping another striped rover.

Heh, cool. For the most part her alternate self will be seen now and again, maybe enough to warrant an additional character tag.

4708441 Well to help you i do need a link to the thing so I can see the context surrounding the line, as well as the line itself (the ones you already have), before I can suggest anything worth reading.

Okay, but do you know how to lock stories?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5