Beyblade 61 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I have this very unique idea. I just can't figure whether to use Beyblade, BeyWheelz, or BeyRaiderz so I figured why not try a story with all of them. Not a story where characters have all three, just one for each character just need to decide which Bey to give to which Character. Can't tell you when I will write it but I will try to write it during times off from my job.

sounds interesting

5544213 How a Beyblade version of the Equestria games

Beyblade: Team Bey Friends from Ponyville

Member 1) Princess Twilight Sparkle
Beyblade: Thermal Wolf TR145FB
Type: Balance
Rotation: Right

Member 2) Spike the Dragon
Beyblade: Meteo Drago 90MS
Type: Attack
Rotation: Left

Member 3) Zecora the Zebra
Beyblade: Mad Befell UW145ES
Type: Stamina
Rotation: Right

5545020 Hmmm...maybe that could work for the story. I like it.

5545560 Thanks what are your thoughts on the team?

5545609 It's good, but I would prefer both Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer than Zecora, since it kinda makes more sense.

5545936 Last time I check Sunset Shimmer was still in the EG world with more magic coming out the portal and what wrong with Spike being on the team?

5546683 Oh Spike will be on the team, I just thought to either make it include either Sunset Shimmer or Starlight Glimmer, or if I should make it a team of four members.

5547643 Sorry I may miss read your reply well now that I'm thinking you can have Starlight Glimmer replace for Twilight I forgot that the leaders of a city or country can't be part of the games but it's your story and Zecore would be petty hard to write so you can replace her with Rumble or Bon Bon/Sweetie Drops and if you keep Twilight on the team then you can have Starlight Glimmer as the Sub-member and yes in all the Beyblade(tops) shows all team much have four member.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9