Duelist Unit 223 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
distortedtruth92
Group Contributor

Hey guys Distorted here. I thought i'd make the new thread for you to get you story out and tell us why we should read it. I guess I'll go first. My story is My Little Yugi: Pinkie is Magic. So basically Pinkie get transported into the Yugioh universe and shenanigans ensue. It involves a lot of fourthwall breaking, and not just by Pinkie. I hope y'all give it a chance and like it

Ace Booksworth
Group Admin

462393 hey that's not a bad idea:twilightsmile:. Alright my story is Loves Dueling Spirit. It involves two friends traveling to Equestria from the human world to save the girlfriend of Tim(one of the friends). They must save her from an evil griffon lord using the power of love, friendship, and Duel Monsters. I am in it and I hope everypony gives it a shot.

Zoom zoom
Group Contributor

Well I guess mine is one of the less crossover, at least in the context of set up.

Basically thanks to something not yet explained Duel Monsters is an actual card game in equestria and thus starts a fairly normal Yugioh plot with the ponies.

This may not be seen, though I'll give it a shot.

My story is 'Duellist Reborn'. I haven't gotten far with it, though the plotline is simple.

The world of Equestria was once part of another world, it was just transported there in ancient times. It used to be part of the Spirit World.

Celestia realises that their country is being pulled back into the Spirit World, where horrible beasts still lay that could harm her subjects. With little to no time, she attempts a Supreme Summoning, a dangerous summoning of beings from other worlds.

It spawns Baku and Crystal, two young teenagers who wield Duel Disks. As soon as they arrive, Duel Monsters of the unfriendly sort start showing up, forcing the duellists to take a side and fight. But will their mastery over their monster make them either friend or foe?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4