Duelist Unit 223 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

So, I'm creating some custom Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and I was wondering if anyone could help with names and effects/stats, based on a few pictures

Marine Assault Unit MEGALO
A2400/D1800/L6/Machine/Water

Hunter Beast Diana
A1800/D1100/L4/Beast Warrior/Earth

Gemini Jester Imps
A1100/D1100/L3/Fiend/Dark

Predaplant Raffasia Dragon
A2000/D2600/L8/Plant/Earth

If you like, I can help out.

Thanks, I'd appreciate it. I also decided to change the shark monster's name to Marine Assault Unit MEGALO, first member of the Assault Unit archetype

Thanks for offering to help

No problem. Anything you need assistance on?

I only need card text, and with the plant one, I'm not sure if it should be a member of the Predaplant archetype or the Naturia archetype

You need text for all of them?

Yeah, I do, and if the last one should be Naturia instead of Predaplant, could you suggest a new name?

I'll let you decide on that last bit.

Ok, and I just got something written for Marine Assault Unit MEGALO

If this card is Special Summoned by "Marine Assault Unit SCYTHETIP" It gains the following effects.

● If this monster attacks a monster in Defense Position, deal piercing damage.
● When this card declares an attack, special summon a Level 1 Shark Tooth Token (Machine/Water 1000/0). If this card would be targeted by your opponent's card effect, you can change the target to a Shark Tooth Token instead. While this card is on the field, Shark Tooth Tokens you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

Aw man. Well, here's the text that I've got.

Marine Assault Unit MEGALO
Level: 6
WATER
Machine/Union/Effect
ATK/DEF: 2400/1800
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 WATER monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card can declare a number of attacks per turn equal to its Level, Rank, or Link Rating, also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can add 1 WATER monster from your GY to your hand.

Hunter Beast Diana
Level: 4
EARTH
Beast-Warrior
ATK/DEF: 1800/1100
If a Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Winged-Beast monster you control inflicts battle damage to your opponent: Discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand. If a Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Winged Beast monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage.

Gemini Jester Imps
Level: 3
DARK
Fiend/Tuner/Effect
ATK/DEF: 1100/1100
You can send this card and 1 non-Tuner monster you control to the GY; Special Summon 1 DARK Fusion Monster and 1 DARK Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (These are treated as a Fusion and Synchro Summon.) You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this card, except DARK Fusion and Synchro Monsters. You can only use this effect of "Gemini Jester Imps" per turn

Predaplant Rafflesia Dragon
Level: 8
EARTH
Plant/Effect
ATK/DEF: 2000/260
Once per turn: You can reveal 1 “Predaplant” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, then banish a number of "Predaplant" monsters from your GY, whose combined Levels equal the revealed monster's, and if you do, Special Summon it. (This is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

They all sound pretty good

Do you think you can help me with more text?

Marine Assault Fortress MYSTICA

Wail of the Maelstrom (Ritual Spell to summon Mystica, requires at least one Marine Assault Unit as Ritual Material)

Marine Assault Unit SCYTHETIP (The monster that gives MEGALO extra effects if used to Special Summon MEGALO)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16