Duelist Unit 223 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So, I recently commissioned an artist to create an Evil HERO fusion between Sparkman and Burstinatrix. Sparkman is the only one of the original five that doesn't have a fusion with Burstinatrix, Avian has Flame Wingman, Phoenix Enforcer, and Inferno Wing, Clayman has Rampant Blaster and Infernal Sniper, and Bubbleman has Steam Healer. Can anyone give me some opinion of what they think of the art they've sent me? I feel that it looks too similar to Flame Wingman, and a few Discord friends say that the pose doesn't look good, and that it looks more like a Bubbleman fusion than a Sparkman fusion. Can anyone give me opinions or suggestions to relay to the artist?

Yellow. Sparkmans primary color is yellow and it would make sense for it to be yellow (lighting and all that) Maybe add some red to accentuate the yellow in certain areas. It does look a bit too similar to Flame Wingman though that's not the artists fault. There's nothing to really go off of either. My best bet would be to base it off of Fusions that already exist like Plasma Vice or Darkbright. As for the pose, I'd say maybe lower his non dragon hand and have him holding/casting a lighting ball or something. If you dont want to keep the pose then maybe something akin to Dark Laws pose or Shining Flare Wingmans pose. That's just my take on it. Art is pretty good though

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2