TwiLuna Writer Motivation Group 144 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

So, I had a thought today while chasing missing pallets of toilet paper. I'm going in the wrong direction with chapter 8. I think I need to start over fresh.

Originally, I was planning on expanding on the villains and their plots/motivations. Then I was going to go into Luna rushing to aid Twilight. But now, I'm thinking that I should build on the momentum in chapter 7 and flow into that rush first and perhaps tease out the villain plots later.

I think I'll lead with Luna dodging Delusion in the gardens until she finds a safe hidie-hole. Then she leaps back into the dreamspace to save Twi, but has a run-in with some inner demons before she can get there. Once Luna and Twi are back together, they analyze the situation in Canterlot and decide to go into the mass dream that is holding all the other ponies and Celestia.

While that is going on, Delusion will be going through his own plan to get everything ready for his full return: namely taking out Luna/The Elements/Discord. He's going to be ready to move forward, but unsure of best path. His distraction allowing Luna and Twi to sneak in.

From there, it would Luna and Twilight moving through the dreams of castle staff, searching for Celestia and a way to stop the mass dream from expanding even further.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2