TwiLuna Writer Motivation Group 144 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Geez...I wish I had better news. I am working on chapter seven. But, these last couple of weeks have been tough on me. I work full time at a warehouse and the coming holiday season is ramping up our load, so I'm pretty beat by the time I get home at 3am.

The weekends have been no help either, with a pressing need to clean up the house and move entire rooms of furniture while I'm at it.

And on top of that, I've had the very sad duty of putting down a couple of pets that had reached the end of their long and loved lives. They were suffering, so it was a kindness, but no less emotionally tragic.

Sorry I haven't been able to spit out another chapter with any sort of speed, but I will keep plugging away at it.

Ducky911
Group Contributor

Its alright man. We definitely can wait in that situation. I'm sorry to hear about the hardships. You have support from all of us!

Every one!

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Thanks. It's rather much appreciated.

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

I am seriously banging up against the wall here. Running very low on inspiration and the will to just type.

I have finished up the section with Zecora. But the next section of conversation between Twilight and Luna looms and I'm grasping at air here.

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Well, it's tuesday again. I'm about to go to bed. Chapter Seven is sitting at...8,152 words in the first draft. It is actually moving along now. I managed to break the block and get writing again and that pleases me.

I fixed up the opening scene. Built up Luna's dream magic mechanics. Added more dialogue all over the place.

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Chapter Seven is GO!!:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6