Nightmare Moon! 255 members · 112 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I'm pretty sure that title applies to everyone here, but oh well :rainbowlaugh:

I have created a new group that celebrates Nightmare Moon in all her glory (self promoting, classy I know :facehoof:), called Nightmare moon is the best pony. You'll be able to add stories, talk about, and chat to other fans about our favourite dark alicorn

Please check it out if you like that her, until then, have a great day :pinkiehappy:

So... basically this group, except... not this group?

Well I didn't know this group existed until a few minutes ago.
And my group will be far more active than this group, I can promise you that :twilightsmile:
If you don't want to join, don't, it's your choice my friend :fluttershysad:

I joined. Seemed like the reasonable thing to do. Any policy on self-promotion within "Nightmare Moon is best pony"?

For now no, as long as it is about NMM, though as the group gets bigger I may have to change that rule :twilightoops:

NightmareDash
Group Admin

1885106 Very well then, we stand united behind the banner of Nightmare Moon! Truth be told, never really meant this group to be an extremely active one, just a place to collect stories. When I created it I couldn't find any other NMM fangroups, so I thought there just wasn't enough of an interest to justify a supergroup like each of the Mane 6 has.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6