Monster Hunter 228 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I don't know if you guys heard but capcom has at least $152 million cash left, i don't know if you guys know but in the game development business that is a dangerously low amount of money to have.

Haruhiro Tsujimoto the COO of Capcom (Chief operating officer) has stated,

"I regret to say that, up to now, we had few plans for the full-scale implementation of DLC. From here on out, we need to focus on the long-term provision of content starting at the earliest stages of development. Furthermore, in terms of user response, if the additional related content we are providing continually to users online is deemed uninteresting from the start, there will be no ongoing business to pursue. This means that, more than ever before, the creation of underlying content is the key to success."

I am afraid to say that unless capcom can come up with something soon its days are numbered, and that's a bad thing, i grew up enjoying the games capcom made and now its coming to an end.

What do you guys think about this, i am giving capcom a couple of years before its all over unless they make something or think of something that can save their save their ass.

clonezero
Group Admin

Considering the only news I have on them is on MH, I see your point, Haven't heard anything about SF which is one of their more known titles, and is something considering my friends on a certain forum are avid fighting game fans and normally post updates concerning these things.

And there is Resident Evil which really became mediocre after 4 IMO.

If they bring back fucking Megaman, and a few others. They'd be alot better.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3