Monster Hunter 228 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
clonezero
Group Admin

"Strange creatures are appearing all over Equestria, and with no immediate answers to the obvious questions of how and why the citizens of Equestria are forced to cope and deal with these monsters. These are the stories of those monsters and their steps into a world other than their own."

alt description:
"Short stories about monsters from another world getting whisked away to the magical lands of Equestria."

That is the WIP synopsis for a series of mini stories I am currently working on, each normally spanning a single chapter.

Here are the specifics of it:
1. Each mini story is self contained but will hint on a bigger picture down the road.

2. No hunters, the stories will revolve around the various monsters of Minegarde being whisked away to Equestria.

3. The formula would be 1 monster per chapter/mini story.

4. They mainly will be tagged as "adventure" and "crossover" but each chapter may have its own additions to this.

5. rated teen unless stated otherwise.

so here are my questions:

1. Would you read it?

2. Which would be better the whole thing as one story where th additional tagged will just be stated at the beginning of the chapter

Or each mini story being published on its own?

Do mind that among other things, if a mini story is liked I've left room for expansion for a good number of them.

3. General thoughts and reactions?

I'M LOVING IT!!!!:pinkiehappy:

Can I do Rathian? I know them like I know my own family. And I think it should be one big compilation, not individual publishes.

clonezero
Group Admin

I don't have a story for a rathian so sure go ahead.

Further info on the stories

Monster behaviors would be based on what you can gather from the games, the ecology section of each monster in this wiki, and my own interpretations.

clonezero
Group Admin

Name changed and I also added a shorter alternate description.

Chapter one planned out, and being written just have to do research on how some of the characters should speak. Its just that I keep getting distracted

fatalis?

i would read it, but hunters would be needed down the road
either ponies or transported humans or both.

clonezero
Group Admin

Nope outside brief appearances my story will not involve hunters in the main plot. But may include the Equestrian analogs to them

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6