Monster Hunter 228 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
clonezero
Group Admin

I honestly have no excuse for not doing stuff for this group and I am sorry.

Still moping won't do jack so let's go start encouraging glorious social activity! :pinkiehappy:

To start off I'd be putting in a couple of threads more myself on stuff. Just some casual stuff we can chat about.

I have also repurposed the first thread into a more standard intro thread so please check back there again and introduce yourself!

Now we must remember this is FIMFiction so if you guys have stories or even just ideas for stories you want to share do make a thread and lets see where it goes from there. :twilightsmile:

Any suggestion concerning the group is much appreciated!

about the first post: the text keeps showing up in an awkward and unreadable manner. The words keepa being displayed vertically. I'm not sure if its the tablet doing it. Im gonna be borrowing a pc tomorrow to check and post those stuff Im talking about

About the text, are you working from a mobile? I have to erase the 'http://www' and put 'mobile' in it's place. That usually clears things up.

And for group activities, how would you feel about an RP thread for our characters from our MH save files?:pinkiehappy:

clonezero
Group Admin

I have no idea how that would work but I like it!

Main question would be what kind of RP? Also can it not be according to save as that would be awkward for me.:twilightblush:

And YES someone replied finally!:raritydespair:

Thankz for the tip but it still looks the sams on my end, my shitty tablet's shitty browser just doesn't seem to cut it.

To check can anyone of you guys actually read the first post? Im not sure if its just not being displayed on my end or if the post itself is not appearing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3