Monster Hunter 228 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 123 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 123

YEAH MULTICOLORED KIRINS except their unicorns and don't shoot lighting at you so the only lynian that would tell the difference would have to Nyan Jirou, i mean all that barrel rolling means he would have seen that thing somewhere right?

clonezero
Group Admin

Its gonna be a fare bet that the felynes would most likely be in a panic (except for Nyan Jirou) considering the number of "Elder Dragons" around them.

They can also mistake ponies for fat kelbis as well.

Yeah haven't thought about kelbis for a while, but what about alicorns which category would felynes see them as?

clonezero
Group Admin

" I DON"T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE NYAAAAAAAAA~!" - Nyan Jirou

The moment when mr. cool snaps.

Change of plans, replacing hunting fox with kid, a regular if yet enthusiastic felyne from what i have seen, hunting fox is to much of a bitch to me so i cant feel like i should put him into the story, he fights buffalongo while i get stunned and maimed by a tigrex:twilightangry2:

BUT KID, he kicks ass and seems to save mine when hip checks are inbound

Would it be good idea to have monsters appear in the story as it progresses?

clonezero
Group Admin

Later in the story, I think the Lynians getting "introduced" to the local monsters first would be nice. And the obvious question of how they got there would be something that needs to be tackled before hand.

Because as it stands our friendly neighborhood Jhen Mohran's gonna be goobling up some poor monsters just so we can import them to Equestria. :rainbowlaugh:

Simple really use some sort of elder dragon that has control over the elements, like...the Amatsuguchi , Altareon as an excuse for big monsters while small ones or medium sized monsters like great jaggi get caught along with monster heading to Equestria. sound good?

clonezero
Group Admin

Then go for the Alatreon as its considered as a rather "unstable" Elder Dragon.

Pretty straight forward for monsters that live in the volcanic regions the thing is it seem to stay in the volcanic region,cus wouldn't a bunch of monsters sent by the altareon would be ridiculous as the only way monsters appearing in Equestria would be from monsters that live in volcano unless...I make it go to other climates but i would have to think of a reason for why, while Amatsuguchi seems to have allot of competition for territory like Jingoua, Rathlos, Rathian, or any monster that trespasses in its territory since wouldn't get blasted by lighting from a elder dragon could be potentially powerful including monsters that piss it off, altareon would be easy for monsters that live in volcano, while it is seen in volcano it doesn't exactly means it is limited to one region, finding a excuse for it to traverse to other area's such as tundra would be interesting for me to try.

clonezero
Group Admin

Can't think of anything to add to that atm, but in any case you seem to already be set. :pinkiehappy:

What does a hollowed jhen mohran eat, i know the regular jhen mohran eats organic material (but with family and school back i might need an idea for why a since i got mathematics stuck in my head) since i want the felynes to go off with a bang and i can't think of any material that's highly explosive.

Help please?

clonezero
Group Admin

Well you don't need to be specific, considering a jhen mohran is like a whale you can just say that it's particular stomping (or would it be swimming? :rainbowhuh: ... :derpytongue2: ) grounds has minerals that built up inside it through the years and that it was these deposits alongside dragon jewels inside the jhen itself that caused the chain reaction.

While it is good to have a solid background you don't necessarily not to nitpick the exact method of how it works because you are dealing Elder Dragons and Magic both of with have no specific definition. Spinning some bull is allowed! :rainbowwild:

I just realized...the hollowed jhen mohran can be mined for ghostly quartz... BOOM method found!

Wait how would i explain the felynes pulling out barrel bombs out of thin air?
Or do i just cheap it out by having them conveniently placed where they need barrel bombs? :unsuresweetie:

clonezero
Group Admin

There are somethings in life that you don't explain ... THAT is one of them, like Pinkie :pinkiehappy:

When they are asked just have them shrug it off, your avatar already offers the preferred pose.

Also have one accidentally pull out Pinkie's party cannon for kicks.

Leave it like the pinkie senses?

CUS THE WHOLE GIANT BARREL BOMB + POPPING OUT OF NOWHERE still bothers me...

Like WAPOW comes out giant barrel bomb!

clonezero
Group Admin

Like Pinkie.

It brings a positive note to the story to have some fun mysteries in it and truth be told trying to explain it is just like trying to explain Pinkie and her "powers" in a story here in Fimfiction, it's always an uphill battle to think of a witty, acceptable, and interesting explanation.

A good number of the explanations out there seems just so meeeh ...

Besides its not a big of a deal, and you have to say it would become a fun topic for Twilight to lose her mind over don't you think?

Yeah i kind of wondered about this a while back since i write of paper not straight onto the computer to edit, (so far no words TYPED up yet other than my notebook) so i am thinking " how do i have to make twi, in the most expected way react to a sudden appearance of a barrel"

"Oh i got it, like most of my answers in life...it just feels natural...no wait how does pulling a barrel feel natural...wait i got it...make the felynes 'i don't know we just...do it really.'"

"Then twilight enters her 'investigate this like she did with pinkie but failed miserable' stage"

What do you think?

clonezero
Group Admin

Yeah that would work!

They could even say "We always have barrels ready for any occasion nya!", basically any answer that doesn't directly answer the question would do. And probably will drive Twilly insane XD.

"We always have barrels ready for any occasion nya!"

That line is perfect!

clonezero
Group Admin

So the question now is what would it look like when an all powerful alicorn princess snaps? :rainbowkiss: ... :rainbowlaugh:

I planned that out already since i am setting it during keep calm and flutter on which is two episodes before "Games ponies play" which involves a wyvern...not telling you what it is but lets say the first large barrel bomb is pulled out...catch my drift here...twilight snaps...
Twilight: no. hunted 1 no. captured(1)

clonezero
Group Admin

Well we'll see then, :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 123