Monster Hunter 228 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
clonezero
Group Admin

A friend of mine is making a comic series on MH but is currently circulating it only among his friends. He may release this into the web sometime in the future if he feels like it but that won't be anytime soon I think.

Anyway he gave me permission to share the comics so here it is! This is the latest chapter:

If you guys like it I can post the rest of the available chapters and update this thread when more arrives.

Artist name is: Trace ( no other info about the creator until he gives me permission. :derpytongue2:)

I personally think the comic is very good. The drawings are cute and well drawn. Story wise I can't say much as it's only one page. I look forward to the future comic posts. Also if you can make the pictures bigger it'll help, as it's a little hard to read. Trace, you have my sword. :ajsmug:

clonezero
Group Admin

Working with a phone has its downsides. I'll post the rest ASAP and do something about the size.

I'll send your regards to the artist as well. :twilightsmile:

Any suggestions on how I can keep anyone following this notified on updates.

The artist updates whenever so I suggest to just check back at least once a week to be sure.

clonezero
Group Admin

Here are all the available chapters.

I'm sorry about the size still trying to fix that bit.

992028 Sorry for my delayed reply. :ajsleepy: The size isn't a major concern, just slightly bigger would help. As for people following the notification updates... I can't really say much. I guess it's just up to them. At least you will have me watching.

clonezero
Group Admin

Really sucks to be a deviljho ...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6