Monster Hunter 228 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

in the entirety of the series there have been dozens and dozens of awsome weapons, which is you favorite and why? personaly my favorite is the true devil slicer because it reminds me of my first tigrex solo kill, when i killed it with a stab to the face well it was charging. aslo which pony to which weapon type?

personal assesment:
AJ - hammer
Rainbow dash - duel swords
rarity - heavy bowgun
pinkie pie - hunting horn
twilight - longsword
fluttershy - bow but prefers to carry the healing items.

my favorite is the Blacksmith, its a hammer i liked it because its the first weapon im successfully used to kill Akantor and it was an epic battle 1 more hit to die and i dodge his every charge with my cat healing me time to time

Pony weapons:
Applejack : Hammer
Rainbow Dash: Dual swords
Rarity: Light bowgun? i dont think rarity want to bring the HEAVY bowgun or a Bow is also possible cause i saw a certain comic to it
Pinkie pie: Heavy Bowgun i suppose because of her PARTY CANNON
Twilight: Longsword or Sword and shield
Fluttershy: Hunting Horn ,with qurupecco armor with Wide Area +1 skill :D

clonezero
Group Admin

Can't say I have one but in the games I did play I always fell back to using the normal Naruga weaponry for their sharpness and high crit rating. Among them I would choose the "Cresent Sword" switchaxe as the one I like the most, I remember using it a lot if I didn't want to bother myself with a monster's weakness.

As for pony weapons

Twilight: Great Sword ( power wields power) ( I wanna see a picture of her in Azure rath Z armor!)
Pinkie Pie: Gun Lance (when I though party cannon I though this)
Applejack: Hammer (eeyup)
Rainbow Dash: DS (speed and the damn things are admittedly very cool)
Rarity: Lance ( I was thinking LBG at first but I remembered she had no problem getting close when she needed to, but not that close)
Fluttershy: Hunting Horn (The most helpful weapon in the game for a team player not to mention it packs a punch when needed)( Plus she definitely has to wear Khezu armor!)
Trixie: Switch Axe ( a trickster's best friend!)

Derpy: Longsword ( mainly for the "I just don't know what went wrong" factor it has when used in team play)

My fave weapon is the Blue Claw Blade, a greatsword with lots of green sharpness and 816 damage. I've used it on almost all of my missions from the point I obtained it. I've killed a lot of monsters with it. I'm close to upgrading it into the Killer's Scythe.

Wichever weopon can best get me out of any sticky situations so for me i kinda like them all :3

true devil silcer or hidden saber just love them

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6