Winx Club Bronies 40 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Ok I've just joined this group and I've noticed that its kind of dead. So to liven it up a bit I have decided to post a random thread or post or whatever. So now I have some questions for you.
First question, which version of the show do you perfer?
Second question, who is your favorite character from wind club?
third question, who is your favorite character from mlp fim?
fourth question, do you think I should post every day or every few days or not at all?
Anyway I guess I'll tell you my answers to the questions.
1. I like the 4kids and nick versions.
2.my fav character from wind is flora.
3.my fav character from mlp fim is fluttershy.
Ok I hope someone replies.

*-Raven Talon

Gwendolyn
Group Admin

I'm surprised someone's reviving my group. thanks.
1.RAI and 4kids(i found it through 4kids 6 years ago and watched RAI later. Still need to finish that. i watched the 1st Nickelodeon specials. i can't continue. i just can't. I don't like nick.)
2. Bloom (obvious from avatar)
3. Either Celestia, Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy
4. please continue to at least post sometimes. This group is kind of dead.
p.s. you're autocorrect is misspelling winx as wind.

2140407 yeah I'll post more often. And thanks for noticing that autocorrect. Stupid kindle. Anyway I wanted to ask you something, I was wondering if you could a folder so that people can add stories. If there is already one then great and also my bad. I probably missed it. I was thinking about writing a story about winx club and mlp together. So ok. Thanks.:pinkiehappy:

*-Raven Talon

First off rain English Rules and 4kids sucks rotten eggs. True fans don't even talk about the show ruiners( 4kids) yes a lot of fans of the real Winx Club are overjoyed that 4kids got the can. Ask any true fans and they won't acknowledge the version.

So I'm with the rai English version.

Flora is my favorite character because we don't know much about her and seems to have a hidden past.

And Fluttershy is my favorite MLP.

Here is something that might inrest you.

Bloom is the strongest and weakest character in the show. You may be thinking this: you can't have one character as both the strongest and weakest at the same time.

Sure Bloom may be the strongest in power but she is the weakest in emotional control.

Here is how they stack up:

Strongest
1 Bloom
2 Stella/Mirta
3 Flora and Roxy( both are nature themes)
4 Layla/Ashia
5 Musa/Tecna

Emotional control:

Flora
Tecna( yes Tecna has almost top tier level of control because she's from a realm that doesn't have many problems)
Musa
Roxy
Stella
Mirta
Layla/Ashia
Bloom. After season 2 Bloom gets really close to crossing the line of becoming a dark fairy on her own choice. Layla swearing vengeance in the season 4 threw me for a loop. I was expecting them to have bloom turned. Sorry if I spoiled it for you but you should still watch the rai English version just because it was put together so well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5