Winx Club Bronies 40 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I have discovered something completely shocking that I’m surprised no one has ever figured this out. No theories at all. I already post it in a comment of a Winx club theorists on YouTube and sent it to several fans on fanfiction dot net. Now it is this site turn. You will have your mind blown.

Aishia, Bloom, Flora, Musa, Stella and Tecna are Undead beings. That’s right they have died.

You are probably going WHAT?! No way!

I actually have solid proof this is 97% correct.

Here is how I discovered the greatest kept secret of the Winx club.

I have a hobby about studying other cultures like Japan. I notice that every video that feature an Kimono episode they were fold left over right. So I did some digging and found out that left over right is traditional way and a respectable way to do it. I read some information and found out that Kimono that are folded Right over left are reserved for dead people. I remember someone pointed out that Musa Bloomix transformation gave her a kimono. It was folded right over left. Every single time she used bloomix power it was right over left. And since Musa is the Asian representative( Japanese) of the group. This means she had to be dead. I was hooked on trying to find the moment of death. I got stuck until I was watching an episode of Steven Universe were someone said Sacrifice had to be made. So I watch season 3 and found the girls moment of death. Surprisingly they are horrific deaths.
Aishia used her magic to power the coral gem to save the mermaid queen and uses her magic up causing her to drowned. Quite shocking that a water fairy was taken out by her own element.

Stella was trampled to death. It explains why she was in her fathers arm on moment and the next she’s by herself with a dragon between in enchantix.

Musa died by smoke inhalation trying to save Galatia the princess of her realm.

Flora poisoned and drowned by the trix on Lynphea trying to get the water to save faragonda.

Tecna Flash frozen.

Bloom instantaneous combustion. There is even a scorch mark on the ground. Which is solid granite which is one of the hardest rocks to melt! This alone explains why they are so young looking even in their 30s. And reveals why witches are their opposite. And undead do exist. Season 6 episode 15,16.

And it reveals the need of both types, which Icy Finally figures out for herself at the end of season 8. And season 8 reveals that Icy also had a similar past to bloom. Believe or not Icy is a Princess of a frozen kingdom. A crown princess.

With the fact Winx Club are Undead is the last piece of the puzzle. Everything fits together perfectly.

I will now await comments and questions.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1