Warrior Cats 230 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Anubis Nox
Group Admin

1. Who is Rock, what book series is he located in and who does he communicate the most with?

2. Why is the stick so important to Jayfeather and Rock?

3. What is the name of the tribe that resides in the mountains ?

4. What was the name of 'Jayfeather's' ancient name?

5. What is the name of the ancient warriors warrior names and what did they have to do to pass being a warrior?

I like doing this and it keeps the group semi active instead of just boring.

The Questioner
Group Admin

1) Rock is the cat who lives in the tunnels beneath the clans' new home. In the Omen of the Stars series, I believe. He communicates most with Jayfeather

2) The stick marks the lives--and deaths--of the ancient tribe that became the Tribe of Rushing Water

3) The Tribe of Rushing Water (commonly known as the 'Tribe')

4) Fallen Leaves.

5) I have no clue what this question is about (the first part), as it is a tad incoherent. The second part, though, I can answer. They need to make it out alive through the tunnels.

(I know I'm already an admin. But it's fun)

CluelessFilly
Group Admin

1. Rock is the cat who lives in the tunnels with the Dark River. He communicates with Jayfeather the most.

2. It is important to Rock because it marked who became a warrior when his tribe was at the lake. Jayfeather heard about it and was determined it had a meaning before he was told.

3. The Tribe of Rushing Water.

4. Jay's Wing.

5. What the first thing their mother saw when giving birth to them was. To become warriors, they had to make it out of the tunnels alive.

:scootangel:Admin out!:scootangel:

Anubis Nox
Group Admin

532945 You didn't answer question 5 properly :P What are the name of the 'warriors' in the ancient times.

Anubis Nox
Group Admin

532872 You're already admin :P Also they weren't called Warriors in their times they were named something else.

Anubis Nox
Group Admin

.532872 Also Fallen Leaves is wrong...

Anubis Nox
Group Admin

Waiting on a none admin to make a reply to this and get Admin.

The Questioner
Group Admin

Yeah, it was "Jay's Wing."
Ah, so THAT's what you were asking. I have no clue.
And give Helljumper extra credit for the lulz.

Anubis Nox
Group Admin

532997 Very correct indeed. (.........)

Anubis Nox
Group Admin

533016 You got Jay's Wing right, but the name the ancient cats used weren't Warriors it was something else.

Anubis Nox
Group Admin

532997 You can haz admin for the lol's but still giving one away and it is the last one.

The Questioner
Group Admin

They were Sharpclaws, obv. Damn, I didn't append that.

Anubis Nox
Group Admin

533199 YAY, someone got it.

Nonameknight
Group Admin

I think this post is mostly "ruined" considering all someone has to do is look at the previous admin's answers.

I already knew the answers to all of these anyway, so not like I can answer them and not be accused of copying the answers. :ajsleepy:

EDIT: You know what? Screw it, I'm going to answer anyway. In my own words.

1. Rock is the ancient cat who lives in the tunnels under the forest, and he interacts with Jayfeather the most. In fact, the only character he directly interacts with is Jayfeather.

Rock's first appearance was in Dark River, I believe.

2. The stick is important to Jayfeather because it is his only way of communicating with Rock. The stick is important to Rock because he used it to count how many made it through the tunnels, and how many did not.

3. The Tribe of Rushing Water.

4. Jay's Wing

5. They were called Sharpclaws, and the way they earned this title was to survive the tunnels and find their own way out.

Anubis Nox
Group Admin

533474 Finally, someone that has a legit answer. Now you're an admin too.

No more admins from now on.

Nonameknight
Group Admin

533483 I'm not quite sure what you mean by "legit answer" but WOO!

Apple Cloud
Group Admin

1. Rock. Communicates with jayfeather.
2.the stick marks he deaths of the tribe that became rushing water.
3. The tribe of rushing water.
4.jay's wing.
5. Sharpclaws

The Questioner
Group Admin

That was kinda the point :ajsmug:
But not really; that would be abusive. :trollestia:

Ben10FanGirl
Group Admin

1. Who is Rock, what book series is he located in and who does he communicate the most with?
Rock is an ancient cat who lives in the caves under the clan territory. In the ancient times, he kept track of who made it through the caves(a test to see who became a warrior) and who did not. He communicates most with Jayfeather.
2. Why is the stick so important to Jayfeather and Rock?
Before the Tribe of Rushing Water, it was used to keep track of who made it through the cave test. The claw-marks going straight down are the ones who did not make it. The diagonal ones are the ones who passed through.
3. What is the name of the tribe that resides in the mountains ?
The Tribe of Rushing Water
4. What was the name of 'Jayfeather's' ancient name?
Jay's Wing was his ancient name.
5. What is the name of the ancient warriors warrior names and what did they have to do to pass being a warrior?
They were sharpclaws. I'm pretty sure I mentioned the cave test already.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21