Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,771 members · 1,118 stories
Comments ( 128 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 128

2103622[ i know im omw to it now ]

*The vampiric changeling looks confused*
"i..I'm afraid I must confuse I haven't a clue what you're talking about."

2103636[ is this the one on fire? ]

2103624>>2103622 (I just told you....Let me have a turn before you keep going ahead!)
Breathing heavily, Stringer looked between the two and discreetly tried to sneak away, holding his bleeding neck in pain with a hoof.

(This is more of a conversation between lolk and Void. Lolk has no reason to interact with your character, and has pretty much forgotten about him. The post didn't concern your character, so I saw no reason to give you annoying notification pings needlessly)

2103682 (The point is that your directly in front of him, you just saved his life, and he's specifically keeping his eyes on you and listening to you. I think it's a little important to include me in on the conversation.)

(Then he ought to save something, but I see your point. It just takes getting used to.)

2103707 (Im just used to taking turns like that when two or more people are RPing together. It just makes sense.)

(I've done a lot of Command RPing, and we would typically reply to when someone actually said something to us. We've been doing that way for 4 arcs, so i'm having to adjust.)\

2103748 (Ok, can you reply to what I just posted, then wait for lunar. Make sure you reply to him as well. The current order is Me, you, then Lunar.)

(Lunar left again by the way. We'll probably see him tomorrow. He does this a lot.)

2103833 (Well, can you still reply to me and him? Just send the reply then wait until he replies in the morning.)

*lolk sends a burst of healing magic his way*

(I can't reply to Void because I'm waiting for him to reply to me.)

2104090 (......I meant you should do a double reply in one post to show him what you did to me...)

2103636[ never mind ]
"Our Mistress is not made aware of your presence in her territory if you are a rogue then i suggest you stay out of my way"
2104112[ soo sorry for dropping out last night, i got called to go help with my brothers and then fell asleep with them...i hate myself right now ]

2104129[ i am back and will be posting tonight after or around 8pm central time, if i post earlier than that it means that my plans for today got stalled, meaning more rp time ]

2104129>>2105862 (I don't want to be an ass, but throughout this RP your characters are dipping dangerously close to Mary Sue levels of Overpoweredness, and your grammer and spelling needs just a little work.)

(.......We're only on the second page, and I've done one thing in character. One. Thing.)

2107317[ I agree with you fully, as for the grammar, if the site's auto correct is not stopping me, then I don't know of it. Also I do intend to tone down the power a lot. And in other news, we will behaving another RPer joining us tomorrow ]

(I've only taken one action in character so far! One. Action! It was a basic attack, that would've done minimal damage, that didn't even hit!)

2108302[ well don't fret, also if i start going overly oped tell me ]

(Sure. What power level is Void supposed to be at? Like, what rank?)

2108405[ mid class- slightly above normal, but has a very taxing killshot ]

(Lolk is pretty much the same. In terms of combat, he unleash a heavy payload, but burns through his magic reserves incredibly quickly. And major magic usage results in almost passed out at best, and death at worst.)

2108448>>2108552 (In my head cannon, Magic is extremely useless besides Levitation. Magical shields don't work, even "combat spells" only cause slight bruises, and teleportation is extremely rare in unicorns. And then you come running in with "Instant kill 5 ponies with no chance for them to react magic", and "Fireball magic and someone also having healing magic!". I know i sound like an ass, but it just kinda irks me when people automatically assume magic is instantly unbeatable and allows them to be overpowered. How about we put this behind us though and go in this reply order: Me, Lorthalis, Lunar, and the person coming tomorrow.) Struggling to still sneak silently away before the vampires could notice him, Stringer accidentally kicked a small pebble of asphalt away. It clattered noisily along the ground, and Stringer froze.

(magic is weak...?..............Well, this will suck for me. I'm playing a vampire changeling! Joy. I'm already physically fragile, so now I'm really screwed. Ah well, thus is the price we must pay.)

2109010 (Fragile? In my head cannon, a vampire can easily exert 1.5 tons of pressure using one hoof/hand/claw. You can crush a pony's skull with one hoof like it's butter.)

(Changeling. If some hits my wings, I'm rendered flightless, plus as a changeling I'm brittle and in some cases hollow.)

2109148 (You got a point. Well, Vampires do have increased healing......)

(True. But I can still be put out of commission for over a month pretty damn easily.)

2109165 (Yeah, i can hear you. STEALTH MODE, ACTIVATE. Also, please reply.)

2108993>>2105849
*Lolk ignores him, Focusing on the other Vampire*

2109292>>2109259[ im back so are we going to continue with what we have going?]

2109259>>2110895
(yes.)
"Actually....I was hoping to learn a bit more about myself, Changeling I am, but a vampony? That I'm still adjusting too."

2110967[ who are you talking to? ]

2111199 [ ok sorry wasnt sure ]
" Ah...I see, our clan offers sanctuary for those who may need it, however if it is information you seek. We may have some who may give you insight on you delema"

2111220>>2109259
"I would appreciate that......and I would like to join the clan, once I know what that entails."

2108993[ im sorry but if you have magic this weak, then im sorry but nothing can be done ]

2111236"Yes, that is simple, not much really. Just keep your nose clean, don't kill wildly or make a noticeable mess, and serve our leader...not much different than any other kind of organization, we keep things simple and efficient" as he flashed him a carefree grin

2111237>>2108993
(i'm siding with Void on this on. Most of the stuff I do relies on magic. Without that, any earth pony could smash me into a paste.)

*lolk gives him a smile, though it is somewhat downcast*
"Just like any organization..."
*His eyes glaze over, as he freezes up*

2109259[ same as lorthalis, i need magic to function, unless tech was made more reasonable, none of us could do much without looking like the twilight sparkly vamps :pinkiesick: and no one wants that ]

2111287[ if you want to know how the clan works look up the helsing ultimate series ]

(Oh god......I refuse to even watch that movie.)

2111375[ i dont blame you ]

(Still watched the bad lip reading version....'you hit a fish!')

2111396[ idk what your talking about, but okay...]

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 128