The Properly Organized Rarijack Group 782 members · 383 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Well, I started this story called "Out of Style". It's my first one and also first fan fiction. I was wondering if there would be anyone who could give me a crash course on the main idea behind the ship and what you think the characters would react in such a relationship. The idea of the story is mainly most of the fashion world is changing its tastes and Rarity can't keep up with the change... so she ends up out of work and selling her home and is about to find work somewhere so Sweetie Belle won't have to go to a foster home due to their parents dying a few years back due to a viral plague. Applejack, having developed a crush for her, can't cope with the fact that rarity is leaving and offers her a place on the farm doing housework and minor help on the farm as well as the now homeless sisters rooming with the apple sisters. If you want to read what I have so far the story is on my page, but I was just hoping for some expert advice since I'm relatively new to being a brony... :twilightblush:

Oh, hey, I just saw that one. It looks like it has a lot of potential. Welcome to the group, by the way. So far you seem to be doing well. You may want to take a quick look at the "Why Rarijack works" thread for some pointers on the ship.

Oh, um... thank you for the welcome... haha... I still need to get use to being a brony... :twilightsheepish:okay I will do that.

1029785 It's like being a fan of any other show, honestly. Just enjoy it for what it is, and pay no mind to the idiots.

Right, well... again thanks! Also I am working on chapter one of the story and I am a third to a half ways done with it... still a tad shocked to see all the views on it not to mention that there was a overnight reaction to it... I'm not use to attention! :fluttershbad:

1030731 It is well-written, with a plausible premise. Which is why it's getting all the attention, because a lot of stories on here can be... well... drek.

Still... It's nice but it is something I have to get used to... :fluttershysad:

and drek? I have seen many a internets and slang but drek? you interest me ma 'dam...

1030741 Believe it or not, it's not an Internet term. It's a Yiddish word for "trash" or "rubbish". This, unfortunately, describes some of the worst stories on here.

ah... Yiddish... fancy... not so fancy about those derk stories though... :raritywink: oh dear, sorry that was a bad... haha...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9